rasulkhan7 likes this.
  3. W1612752994335
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2021

rasulkhan7 likes this.
  4. 1401_RAHUL_SHARMA
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2021

1401_RAHUL_SHARMA , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 14, 2021 :
    After using this product I will rate it 2 out of 5
    1 Step counting is not accurate ( you will find major deference between Google fit step count and OnePlus band count when to walk)
    2 Sleep tracking is not accurate
    3 Features are less as compared to other

Totally disappointed by OnePlus after using this band

5. InamKhanzzz
    Donut Feb 14, 2021

6. ntquyet143
    Gingerbread Feb 15, 2021

7. X1599889246529
    Donut Feb 15, 2021

X1599889246529 , Feb 15, 2021 :
    hi Ian using OnePlus 7pro. after installing the latest OS , my front camera and flashlight is stopped working. very disappointed with this phone. Please do needful. so many people's facing same issue after the latest OS installation. Very shame on OnePlus.

8. malvikakankaria
    Donut Feb 15, 2021

malvikakankaria , Feb 15, 2021 :
    1613404651466.jpg

1613404651494.jpg
    so the band stopped recording my heartbeat for quiet some time. still don't know the reason why because I'm wearing the bad for the entire day and it says in that same position. I don't know how to get it to record my heartbeats again. I try to check my BPM a few times manually...but that doesn't really get it to start recording my BPM continuously....

Also the band disconnects from my OnePlus 7 quiet often. last time I had to reboot my band in order to connect it to my phone...
    it's been only 2 days since I got this band....and these are the only issues I've come across

9. I1606839482926
    Cupcake Feb 16, 2021

I1606839482926 , via OnePlus 8T , Feb 16, 2021 :
    Ihave OnePlus 8t...my suggestion s to OnePlus that please add bolt font in display section ..or update it..so we may read lightly more time...so please update this

10. doctorniamul
    Donut Feb 17, 2021

11. U1612719539427
    Cupcake Feb 18, 2021

U1612719539427 , via OnePlus Nord , Feb 18, 2021 :
    Facing the speaker issue almost buying for 20 days stil my emi is going ..the sound is not coming the way it was coming before ..while playing youtube vedios, but as if for now while playing vedios the sound is breaking or cutting really feel sad...please fix this issue

12. vikarshaikh18
    Honeycomb Feb 18, 2021

13. malvikakankaria
    Donut Feb 19, 2021

malvikakankaria , Feb 19, 2021 :
    A few suggestions that I would like to give based on my usage for almost 6 days now:
    1. integrate the alarms on our phones with our bands so we don't need to set alarms seperately.
    2. currently there are 4 options on my timer: customs, 2min, 10 min, 15 mins. would love it if you can include a pomodero timer (25 min timers with 5 min breaks) too into it.If that's not possible the put another timer for more that 25 mins on it so that we don't have to set one up everytime we get to work/studies.
    3. Many ppl like me like the watch display to show most of the things in short (BPM, steps, calories, time, date, day, charge). but the only one display that currently shows all these is a bit clumsy and looks small on the screen. if you could remove unwanted stuff from that display and enlarge it a bit to fill the whole screen would be really good.
    4. Would like it if you could include more breathing exercises and even have a inhale-hold-exhale one in it.....
    5. also included the brightness on the screen to change automatically like it does on the one plus phones.

I love the fact that it gives me suggestions related to my sleep.... please don't remove that feature 😅

rasulkhan7 likes this.
  14. robinsm
    Donut Feb 19, 2021

robinsm , via OnePlus 5 , Feb 19, 2021 :
    MVP for oneplus band is disappointing. Staying ahead or never settle isn't met. Mi band is far ahead of the market and iterations

rasulkhan7 likes this.

rasulkhan7 likes this.

rasulkhan7 likes this.
  17. lvarma1998
    Gingerbread Feb 21, 2021

18. siva_mohan_raj
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2021

siva_mohan_raj , Feb 21, 2021 :
    OnePlus band is the first band I ever bought. I have been waiting for a band/smart watch which can use world time as watch face (multiple time zones) as I travel frequently and work with people in different time zones (I know wear OS smart watches can do this but have poor battery life so is not an option). Thanks to OnePlus for providing this feature. Some feedback to improvise
    1. I bought OnePlus band only because of world time watch face and battery life claim. Two time zone clocks are good on a watch face but three clocks would be even better. Frequent travelers and people who work with team across the countries would love it. I wish to see options for more clocks on world time watch faces. Also, there is only one watch face design. Multiple options with multiple time zones to select would be great.
    2. Battery life claim of 14 days doesn't seems like a possible case. I am getting 6 or 7 days with default factory settings except enabling 6 mins heart rate monitor. Battery life degradation could be because the app in the phone is not active (Bluetooth connectivity problem or app is removed from memory etc) but I don't get any option to stop the band from connecting to the app to save batter either. I don't use much to get notifications so if I have option to disable Bluetooth on band to save battery then I would like it.
    3. After the recent update, there are more watch faces which is good but still it is not enough and watch faces are not good enough. I would like to get good watch faces with step counter and battery indicator. None of them with step counter is elegant. many watch faces are wasting the space with the word "Steps" on it. just using foot icon is good enough to indicate step counter. Analog watch faces are not accurate to show the time. Need more watch faces which are informative at the same time not filled with unwanted fillers.
    a. Retro watch face is not showing Kcal correctly. All the time it says 99999
    b. Geometry watch face is wasting lot of space. Analog watch is too small and difficult to read
    4. Sleep tracker was very bad earlier. After the recent update, it improved but still not perfect.
    5. Last but not least. Charging mechanism is bad. Need to take out capsule every time to charge it. need a better mechanism to charge it without taking out the capsule from the band.

malvikakankaria and rasulkhan7 like this.
  19. nanabatman
    Cupcake Feb 22, 2021

nanabatman , via OnePlus Nord , Feb 22, 2021 :
    OnePlus is bullshit bruh, where the android 11 update? Beta for12 is already out there and most OnePlus phones haven't even got android 11. Never goona get an OnePlus again shitty build quality shitty updates that never come and even if they come they are usually full of apps breaking bugs. People at OnePlus probably getting high and sleeping at work or smth

20. SHYAM_MAWAL
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2021

SHYAM_MAWAL , via OnePlus Nord , Feb 23, 2021 :
    Your request was received and assigned following ID: 201114-001281. You can use this case ID for follow-up. We will reply as soon as we can, usually within 48 hours.
    Before 6 month i am compalint about Red Cable pro membership and still mail for waiting 48hrs very funny service from one plus brand is brand for hell services.