OnePlus Band Feedback and Suggestions

1. nanabatman
    Cupcake Feb 24, 2021

nanabatman , via OnePlus Nord , Feb 24, 2021 :
    I thought OnePlus listened to their customers and develop predicts but why is there no headphone jack in the nord? Insted of a headphone jack you guys put 2 useless cameras which no one ever will use because it's so bad,it's the worst brand woto spend your money on. There's are no updates to android 11 either. Well an update will probably break the phone because they are so buggy can't even use Google apps sometimes. Worst phone brand ever dude

2. Q1605859551656
    Cupcake Feb 27, 2021

Q1605859551656 , via OnePlus Nord , Feb 27, 2021 :
    I can't make a conference call.The call is not merging. Why is this kind of problem? How to solve this problem?
    Besides there are sound issues and thermal issues.
    #oneplusnord

3. V1612186920532
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2021

G1600571471910 likes this.

4. EMEKAR
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2021

EMEKAR , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 3, 2021 :
    I am using OnePlus products back from OnePlus 1,

THE ONEPLUS BAND IS THE WORST PRODUCTS EVER MADE BY ONEPLUS.

1) Battery back-up:
    The batter on the thing is horrible, it last 4 days MAX without hart rate tracking,
    Don't even ask about the back-up when the heart rate tracking is on. The competitors of OnePlus band provids ATLEAST a weeks battery backup.

2) Charging:
    While charging the product it takes forever to go from 99% to 100% .
    The charging dock is very annoying as well it feels like I have to apply as much force as it takes to break it just to remove the device form the dock.

3) Activiti Tracking:
    What can I say... I have already walk 500+ steps before I wake up in the morning.
    I go to bed at reasonable hour and No.. I don't sleepwalk.

I can go on..
    But I think this much information is enough to make a buying decision..

Things I liked about the device is the buld quality and UI though I wish I didn't have to buy the different colour band separately.

PS. VERY DISAPPOINTING

5. SNSadhak
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2021

SNSadhak , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 3, 2021 :
    Nice band with a satisfactory quality only in looks.
    Needs improvements in battery life and sync with the google fit app. this all i have to share after half day of use.

6. SivaNathan4035
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2021

7. Munesh793
    Cupcake Mar 6, 2021

Munesh793 , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 6, 2021 :
    We need to keep on changing the brightness every were we go , so we need adaptive brightness to be added and more watch faces also. Please add those two things. Other than that the band is good.

8. NandanMD
    Cupcake Mar 17, 2021

9. dirspective
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2021

dirspective , Apr 26, 2021 :
    this is my 2nd replacement band, it won't charge at all, ( i have tried with different chargers) my previous band also had the same problem, and Oneplus Service guys said they replaced it (the band), it was working when I got it, it is not working now

ostinsaim likes this.
  10. ostinsaim
    Gingerbread Apr 27, 2021

ostinsaim , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Apr 27, 2021 :
    Need to coordinate with service centre for best serv

11. Anish Gowda
    Donut May 3, 2021

12. RohitNagvanshi , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 5, 2021 :
    My OnePlus band suddenly shows no display at all. It's been 3rd day using it and on latest software. Although in the Health app it shows connected and battery percentage but still no display.

ostinsaim likes this.
  13. ostinsaim
    Gingerbread May 5, 2021

ostinsaim , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , May 5, 2021 :
    Need to be coordinating with help desk

14. RohitNagvanshi , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 5, 2021 :
    I came home and put it on charger and display came back after a while. But still don't know what happened.

15. ostinsaim
    Gingerbread May 5, 2021

ostinsaim , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , May 5, 2021 :
    If you have option for return policy so need replace now

16. niko_bellic
    Froyo May 6, 2021

niko_bellic , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 6, 2021 :
    Heck, my OnePlus band Heart rate monitor not working ...just simply showing wear band tightly......it was ******* tight I still don't know what's the problem

ostinsaim likes this.