OnePlus Buds: Let’s Get Snapping

1. itsrohithossain
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

2. Haritsingh68
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

Haritsingh68 , via OnePlus 5T , Sep 7, 2020 :
    Launch some app for more setting and i am not able to charge my right buds [e]1f614[/e] case is fully charged but case not able to charge right bids

3. J1577165481993
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

J1577165481993 , Sep 7, 2020 :
    Hello
    these OnePlus buds in blue or gray colour is not available in showrooms only white colour is available ...
    please request u to avail more density of colours .
    since it's all about 1 month after launching ..

4. AnanthanAs
    Donut Sep 7, 2020

AnanthanAs , via OnePlus 8 , Sep 7, 2020 :
    I'm using Bullet Wireless Z earphones but my phone automatically installs Wireless Buds support application.... I mean....y should I even have the app unless I own the buds??

5. BhumibaGohil
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

6. Z1595242800384
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

7. Sanjay3896
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

8. Archit0609
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

9. M1597911915034
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

10. SERG_IO
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2020

11. Charang44
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2020

Charang44 , Sep 8, 2020 :
    refill the stocks please need grey or blue ones and been waiting since long

12. DivyanshuG
    Donut Sep 8, 2020

DivyanshuG , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 8, 2020 :
    I am really sorry to let everyone know that OnePlus has the worst customer management system, atleast in India. I am a loyal customer or infact my whole family is a loyal customer for oneplus and I had placed quite a few orders in the past month. One of them being the oneplus Buds(gray). The whole month of August i struggled with these buds as they were delivered defective to me. OnePlus has no pick up and drop facility or refund system as well(being such a huge company) for accessories, so I had to roam around the city to visit their service centers in hope that the buds get replaced. I visited the service center 4 times and in the first two times they didn't accept that the buds really had a defect in them so they returned me the same ones after "flashing the software" and assured that if the problem arises again they'll be inspected again. So, the problem did arise again and I did have to rush to the service center again where they said it'll be replaced. Few days after that they told me that can you please accept the "white" buds because we're not able to arrange the gray ones. I had already waited a long time for the gray ones and then you offer me this solution ? Really ?
    This is where I would like to mention their miscommunication. The service center of OnePlus and the call centre of OnePlus have different options. They just don't say the same thing. Service center says they don't have enough replacement stock to replace my product. Whereas, the call centre says that they have enough stock for the buds in their gurgaon and Bangalore warehouse and if an issue arrived, the product can be replaced. It's 7th September today OnePlus and i still see no sign of my buds coming to me. Why should I keep waiting ? Why should I run around the city because YOU delivered a wrong product to me ? It's totally unfair man. @OnePlus what's happening with me ?

13. Tej_Patel_04
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2020

Tej_Patel_04 , Sep 8, 2020 :
    Will Gray buds in stock or it's only for advertising purposes I have been waiting for the gray buds since the launch still not available

14. tanveer_
    Eclair Sep 8, 2020

15. X1562346117842
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2020

16. Awaish Khan
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2020

17. nawabplus
    Donut Sep 8, 2020

G_Vinay_Kapoor_eKGR and shubhs77 like this.
  18. Shubhamkharkar
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2020

19. TheNN
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2020

20. AkashRavin
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2020

AkashRavin , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 8, 2020 :
    For the past few weeks I've been facing constant disconnection of my OnePlus buds which has been paired with Nord and it was all working fine before August 27th update. After the update I had lots of disconnection during Online Gaming and listening to some. Even after September 6th Bluetooth fix update I'm facing same constant disconnections. I thought if there's some problem with the buds so I connected it with my laptop it works fine in that but when connects with Nord device this problem occur please fix it ASAP because of this I'm not able to have stable connection while playing CODM @OnePlus