Oneplus Buds - One earpiece not working via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. vaibhavmodasara
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2020

vaibhavmodasara , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 19, 2020 :
    My RHS oneplus bud is not working properly. It is charging perfectly yet there is clear sound and bass imbalance. i have tried reconnection of earbuds. tried connection on different devise. resetting the buds by pressing button for 10secs also tried. nothing seems to resolve the issue. please resolve the matter

Carallo29 likes this.
  2. Rajendra.Bhat
    Jelly Bean Sep 19, 2020

Rajendra.Bhat , Sep 19, 2020 :
    Solution:
    Click “Settings” -> “Bluetooth”, find “OnePlus Buds”, and click the icon on the right to enable “Media audio” and “HD audio: AAC” after earphones are connected with the phone.

1. Disconnect and reconnect Bluetooth in “Bluetooth & device connection”, and this issue should be resolved.

2. Turn off/on Bluetooth on the phone to allow an automatic reconnection, and this issue should be resolved.

3. Put earphones back into the charging box, press the button for 2s to re-pair the Bluetooth, and this issue should be resolved.

If none of the above works, please try restoring factory setting for earphones (put them into the charging box, open the cover, long press the setup button for 10s until the red indicator flashes for 5 times, then release the button)

If you still face the problem contact support.

3. vaibhavmodasara
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2020

vaibhavmodasara , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 19, 2020 :
    i have already tried this. contacted support, but the chat supports takes a lot of time to connect with an agent. the issue isnt resolved yet. kindly help with another way out.

4. Rajendra.Bhat
    Jelly Bean Sep 19, 2020

You can also call / email them. Or visit service center.

5. vaibhavmodasara
    Cupcake Sep 19, 2020

6. Rajendra.Bhat
    Jelly Bean Sep 19, 2020

You might get solution when you mail / call them. If you are visiting the service center then carry the warranty document like invoice. OnePlus support team is quite good they will explain you everything in detail.

7. vaibhavmodasara
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2020

vaibhavmodasara , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Oct 23, 2020 :
    I had visited Ahmedabad, Gujarat based service centre on 18th October for the issue of OnePlus Buds. I was instructed that being under warranty, it will be replaced and due to unavailability of grey OP buds, they will order the same. Since then, i am unable to reach the service centre via call or email. This is not what great service is all about.

8. Z1607597127862
    Cupcake May 17, 2021

Z1607597127862 , May 17, 2021 :
    My right ear bud is not working with my iPhone. I have tried factory reset and everything but it still doesn’t work. When I put it back in case it starts charging but when i try to listen to music only left one works. Please let me know how can I resolve this.

9. Carallo29
    Donut May 17, 2021

Carallo29 , via OnePlus 8 , May 17, 2021 :
    I have exactly the same problem, I have contacted the technical service in my country by phone, I have written a repair request by email, they have answered me almost immediately that in 48h max, I will receive an answer. We'll see