Oneplus buds pro noise

1. Edvins Jursens
    Donut Oct 24, 2021

Edvins Jursens , Oct 24, 2021 :
    Recently I bought myself oneplus buds pro and when they are in my ears I hear noises like the sound of the wind. I don't know what it is and what to do about it.

M.singh04 and MSiddhesh like this.
  2. Gor.
    Lollipop Oct 28, 2021

Gor. , Oct 28, 2021 :
    Hey there.

• Do you the 'Zen Mode Air' option activated? That could probably be the white noise playing when enabled.
    • Another case I suspect could be a possibility is you probably were in a windy place and had the transparency mode enabled. This mode sort of amplifies outside noise.

3. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Oct 29, 2021

Liehjan , Oct 29, 2021 :
    As a owner of the buds pro I can confirm that if there is a lot of wind microphones will pick up the sound and let it into your ears. This happens both on ANC mode and Transparent mode.

4. M.singh04
    Cupcake Nov 3, 2021

5. Harish Sanjay Nemade , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 6, 2021 :
    I'll make it clear:
    Go to Bluetooth Settings -> Connect buds pro -> Click on Buds Pro setting icon -> Click on Headphones and you will see 3 levels said:
    Buds Pro have 3 Levels:
    1. Noise Cancellation
    2. Off
    3. Transparency
    1636172013364.jpg

1. Noise Cancellation means it will just eliminate/block outer unnecessary voices such as Horns and Voices of people chatting. You will hear only sound coming from buds. (You have 3 Levels in it. Noise Cancellation, Smart and Max Noise Cancellation)
    ⚠️(Make sure Noise cancellation is only recommended when you are sitting idle, safe and you don't want outer world noise)
    2. Off Mode means it is just like when we wear normal earphones. (Recommended)
    3. Transparency Mode means you will hear all noises around you. It will allow all sounds to enter in your ear such as Honking, People conversation and even wind noise will pass through the buds pro.
    ⚠️(Most Recommended while Driving or Walking in busy road or where you can miss important announcements)
    I think you set yours on Transparency mode which allows to hear outer world noise within buds. So try switching between those 3 levels and you will notice some change in wind noise.
    Hope it helps.

Liehjan likes this.
  6. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Nov 7, 2021

Liehjan , Nov 7, 2021 :
    Check the reply above mine.