Oneplus Buds Pro via OnePlus 7T Pro

1. JohnMaga
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2021

JohnMaga , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 26, 2021 :
    Hi Everyone,

I don't know how but my Buds Pro are disconnected.

I already try to forgot device on my oneplus 7t pro and followed steps on HeyMelody app but didn't worked.

How can i reconnected?

Please help me!

I'll wait for your tips. 😀😀

Kind Regards,

John Maga

1637953921720.jpg

Martinmupp likes this.
  2. Sishvik , via OnePlus 9 Winter Mist , Nov 28, 2021 :
    You are already having an OnePlus phone and you are using HeyMelody app on top of that for the buds🤦 You dont need a separate app to connect with the OnePlus buds. As you open the case, a pop up will ask for connecting to your OnePlus phone because there is already a OnePlus buds app in your device. If there isn't one, just install it from the play store. Your buds will work with no issues

3. ravibahia98
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2021

ravibahia98 , Nov 28, 2021 :
    Hi, can anyone help with this please? I recently purchased a pair of OnePlus Buds Pro- and when I am at home they connect to my phone fine via WI-FI and 4G. However, when I use public transport or try to connect them whilst at work- they do not pair with my OnePlus 5- even though the battery is at 100%. I wonder if its to do with the firmware update glitch on Heymelody

4. Sishvik , via OnePlus 9 Winter Mist , Nov 28, 2021 :
    There seems to be some issues on Oneplus' older devices for the buds pro. It may be due to a bug or a firmware update. What you can do is wait for a solution from community members or make a new thread about your issue, it will reach to members quickly.

5. ravibahia98
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2021

ravibahia98 , Nov 30, 2021 :
    Can't create a thread yet as I only joined a few days ago. Seems to be a persistent issue though, they connect fine on my walk to work and before the start of my shift, however trying to connect them during a shift doesn't seem to work for some reason

6. Sishvik , via OnePlus 9 Winter Mist , Dec 1, 2021 :
    It can also be due to a defect in the buds. So, you can try to go to your nearest OnePlus store to get it repaired or ask the seller for a replacement or refund.

7. JohnMaga
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2021

8. Martinmupp
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2021

Martinmupp , Dec 2, 2021 :
    Can't create my own thread cause newly joined. Received my Buds Pro yesterday, connected to my Android 10 (Huawei) phone without problems. Then installed Heymelody app to update the firmware. Since after the update I've been unable to pair, connect or even find the Buds Pro in the bluetooth menu of the phone or Heymelody.

I've tried several times to reset the Buds Pro to factory setting by pressing the button until the red light stops blinking. Nothing changes. I've charged the Buds for about 8 hour, tried again, still nothing.

Talked to support, they told me that there is some problems with the latest firmware update which may explain why the connection stopped working after I updated. They simply told me to wait for the next firmware update. But they couldn't explain how I should be able to install the new firmware now as my phone won't even recognise the Buds Pro.

Someone else having a similar problem?

9. Rahul_B99
    Eclair Dec 2, 2021

10. Gor.
    New Star of Community Award 2021 Dec 6, 2021

Gor. , Dec 6, 2021 :
    Hey there,

Did you try resetting the buds to see if it helps? Also, make sure you have the latest version of firmware and OnePlus Buds app installed.

11. Rahul_B99
    Eclair Dec 6, 2021

Rahul_B99 , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 6, 2021 :
    Yeah I've. Though I've sent it to the service center. Can you reconfirm me whether charge falls by 10% or by 1% only for both earbuds on buds pro?

12. Gor.
    New Star of Community Award 2021 Dec 7, 2021

Gor. , Dec 7, 2021 :
    For my case, that doesn't happen. You should be good to go henceforth, since you've already contacted the service center for further help.

13. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Dec 7, 2021

Liehjan , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Battery level in the buds app doesn't drop by 1%... For me it shows drops every 5%.

14. Rahul_B99
    Eclair Dec 7, 2021

Rahul_B99 , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 7, 2021 :
    So, I think this is normal right? So, your drop is like 95% after 100% on both the R&L earbuds simulatenously. Or R or the L drops by 5% first and then other one follows?

15. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Dec 7, 2021

Liehjan , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Not always simultaneously. Sometimes one can be at 75% when the other is at 70%... But at some point they always even out and show the same battery percentage.

16. Rahul_B99
    Eclair Dec 7, 2021

Rahul_B99 , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 7, 2021 :
    When they are uneven which battery percentage gets diplayed when you get to the bluetooth section? The higher one or the lower one?