OnePlus buds z 2 via OnePlus Nord 2

1. Govindam01
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2022

Govindam01 , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Jan 22, 2022 :
    1642836244976.jpg
    I have recieved my OnePlus buds z2 yesterday and i have tried multiple times to use HeyMelody app (updated).
    My phone is OnePlus Nord 2 and it's updated as well.

Although it's mentioned in advitistment that OnePlus buds z2 supports HeyMelody app.

We would not need that app if the OnePlus buds app shows battery of case as well.

And the left buds discharges faster than the right one.

Is this the right function which should be happening?

2. AaryaJain
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2022

AaryaJain , via OnePlus 9R Carbon Black , Jan 25, 2022 :
    They support heymelody, which is an app for non OnePlus and oppo and realme users. For these three, all the settings ( and more) are in your settings. Go to Bluetooth, devices, press the gear icon next to the buds in the list of connected devices. Also update OnePlus Buds from Playstore.
    Case battery is only visible when buds are connected to your phone, but they're in the case ( keep the lid open) . That's how it happens for me, i don't know if it's a bug
    Oh yeah sometimes the L and R buds drain diff for me too. Not in any particular order.
    So to sum up, delete heymelody, update OnePlus Buds from Play Store, go to settings, Bluetooth devices, press the gear icon next to the buds, and then press earphone/ headphone ( i don't exactly remember what it's called) to open up buds modification settings ( ANC, single tap / double tap etc)

3. Mightiirfan
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2022