OnePlus Buds Z issues via OnePlus Nord

1. G_utkarsh_chandra_UbYn , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 4, 2020 :
    Been having the following issues with my Oneplus Buds Z lately.
    1) Automatic pausing. I have to manually replay the song.

2) Right ear bud not responding. I have customised my right ear bud to play the next song on doubble tap but it plays the previous song. I tried all other customisations from google assistant to play/pause to play previous tracks..it follows all of them. But when i set it to play the next track, it does not respond & plays the previous track.

3) Minor pauses during youtube videos streamings

2. Ayushrajsingh
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2020

Ayushrajsingh , Dec 6, 2020 :
    I think you brought it from amazon right?? Better return it . There might be issue of frequent pausing but right bud not responding definitely your product defective. Is quick switch working??

Mister__ns likes this.

G_Gergő_Leskó_xfXF likes this.
  4. Ayushrajsingh
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2020

Ayushrajsingh , Dec 6, 2020 :
    Many are reporting same frequent pausing in community and here i am thinking to buy it ,i don't think it is managable any suggestions?

6. J1564323470375
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2020

J1564323470375 , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 9, 2020 :
    Being a oneplus mobile tv and now a bud user i faced same issue with buds vedio and audio frequently pause and battery fluctuation like its shows 40% to directly 1 percent .......one plus give us a solution of this thing again and again I am getting irritated by this buds .

7. ajleest
    Donut Dec 9, 2020

ajleest , Dec 9, 2020 :
    I'm also experiencing play/pause problems with audio and video due to faulty wear detection. I am running 800.800.636 firmware and although I have been reassured by support that they are looking at providing an option to disable wear detection I have been given no timeline. Currently looking at options for returning the headphones since the faulty wear detection is making them unusable in many scenarios.

9. G_utkarsh_chandra_UbYn , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 11, 2020 :
    When did you buy your buds? I got them on Nov 12 & still running firmware 328.328.232.

10. G_utkarsh_chandra_UbYn , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 11, 2020 :
    I reset my buds today. Will test them for a few days. I talked to customer support. They asked me to go to a service centre if the problem persists. What are you thinking to do?