Working OnePlus Buds Z not Deliverable in my location via OnePlus 6T

1. krishnantn
    Eclair Oct 28, 2020

krishnantn , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 28, 2020 :
    So basically my pincode is always deliverable in oneplus site for the products. But after the new products 8t and buds z got release all the OnePlus products are showing not deliverable to my pincode even if it is in stock

2. Gav_W86
    Moderator Moderator Oct 28, 2020

Gav_W86 , Oct 28, 2020 :
    is there any sort of covid lockdown/restriction there at the moment?

3. krishnantn
    Eclair Oct 28, 2020

krishnantn , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 28, 2020 :
    There are no covid lockdown here nowadays. Covid restriction is there for functions and large gatherings. And guidelines like how to go about

Amazon and flipkart services are available here throughout. Malls are open. Shops are open. Metro train services resumed. Airport and public Bus services are also open.

Even my friends in my area confirmed delivery avilable for products from Apple, lenovo site , Amazon , flipkart .

4. Gav_W86
    Moderator Moderator Oct 28, 2020

Gav_W86 , Oct 28, 2020 :
    that would be the only reason I can think of, in that case you are probably best to speak to OnePlus Support > https://www.oneplus.com/support

5. krishnantn
    Eclair Oct 29, 2020

krishnantn , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 29, 2020 :
    Already talked to OnePlus Support. They are saying if it's showing not deliverable it's not deliverable . They asked my pincode and told back it's not deliverable.

They have no idea why it's not deliverable and I didn't find they were actually helping. They are just going on saying if the site says not deliverable it's not deliverable