Oneplus Buds Z via OnePlus 7T

1. Sabir130294
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2021

Sabir130294 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 10, 2021 :
    Why Oneplus is not giving update for Oneplus Buds Z for triple tap option & Google assistance when we compare with Realme Buds Air which previous i was using it had many options & even they sent many Updates regularly atleast for 2 weeks once or once in a month... I have been user for Oneplus from 6yrs changed to Oneplus Buds Z from Realme Buds Air now i am regretting that decision 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

2. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Apr 10, 2021

The1Lion , Apr 10, 2021 :
    Always buy products for what they are at the time you buy it. Expecting they will eventually be updated given the historical experience of other OnePlus audio devices is something you decided to do. I don't think OnePlus ever promised an update on any of their ear bud products.
    I have the ear buds and would love an update, but I'm not expecting one.

3. Sabir130294
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2021

Sabir130294 , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 10, 2021 :
    I mean when other Competitive brand with older model give continuous updates for their devices why can't Oneplus.... They can do it but they won't do it bcz if they do their new products won't sell off that's their marketing strategy

4. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Apr 10, 2021

The1Lion , Apr 10, 2021 :
    True, but it's also up to the consumer to decide which audio devices to buy ;)