Oneplus buds via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. subaha
    Froyo Sep 27, 2020

subaha , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 27, 2020 :
    Hello everyone.
    I have plan to buy oneplus buds.
    Can you explain to me about your experience when using oneplus buds to oneplus 7 pro. What the positive and negative it.

Thanks

fishua likes this.
  2. shadab220292
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2020

fishua likes this.
  3. L1600612932205
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2020

L1600612932205 , Sep 29, 2020 :
    ONE PLUS BUDS ARE NOT WORTH IT. person on other side cant hear. had to promptly buy another make and junk these. DONT BUY !!!!!!

fishua likes this.
  4. fishua
    Froyo Sep 29, 2020

fishua , Sep 29, 2020 :
    Which ones would you recommend instead? I think many people are getting the 50% off voucher and thinking that at half off maybe they are worth it

6. rahulchaks
    Honeycomb Sep 29, 2020

rahulchaks , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 29, 2020 :
    I'm using it with my Oneplus 7 for more than a month now.... Initially it pained one of my ears, but after repeated attempts now ear has got used to it.... It provides me excellent seal...... Sound is good....... Initially it feels like sound is muted but search for low sound issue, there is a easy solution to it..... I completely rely on it for wfh calls...... No complain whatsoever from the other end....... Only problem is that bug because of which in my phone the notification shortcut somehow doesn't appear...... Amazing battery life...... It has decent bass, if you are bass lover look elsewhere..... People purchasing such a design should understand that lack of deep bass is the issue of the half-in ear design.....

subaha likes this.
  7. pashazz
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2020

pashazz , Sep 29, 2020 :
    If you had a bit of seriousness, you would see a lot of thread talk about the buds dying in less than a week. Just search.

8. Shazibwani_10
    Froyo Sep 30, 2020

Shazibwani_10 , via OnePlus 8 , Sep 30, 2020 :
    Have been using the OnePlus Buds for like a month now! A little dissatisfied with the connection of the buds! My buds don't get automatically connected whenever I trun them on and it's really frustrating! The mic is decent and sound is also good! Although a little too bassy for me but it's subjective! Rest the battery backup is awesome!