Oneplus buds via OnePlus Nord

1. AYMANOP
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2021

AYMANOP , via OnePlus Nord , Jan 15, 2021 :
    Hello,
    recently i just bought a oneplus buds and whenever i turn on my Bluetooth it doesn't connect automatically,I need to search the name oneplus bud so that it connect

2. J1577079550791
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2021

J1577079550791 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 17, 2021 :
    Recently I purchased oneplus buds the size doesn't fit into my ear after contacting n numbering times to there customer service they literally said you bought it now you have to bear it. I mailed several emails to there support team but answer but a revert mail how you feel about oneplus
    I suppose oneplus made these buds by assuming that it will fit every ear on earth moreover they say they have no refund or replacement with other product policy here I am stuck with a product for which I paid my hard earned money but is useless for me I have learnt my lesson never buy from oneplus store buy from Amazon they offer flexible deal somebody told me to write on this page some action will be taken but seriously I have no hope oneplus after sales policies and service is pathetic

Sanjay Chawla
    chawlasanjay1@gmail.com
    India

3. Louisbaecke510
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2021

Louisbaecke510 , Jan 25, 2021 :
    you have to forget your earphones in your settings and then you have to open the box and push the button on the back of the box and then push search for new devices and then you will find them normal.

4. Avishek2018
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2021

5. Akku143
    Eclair Jan 30, 2021

Akku143 , Jan 30, 2021 :
    facing prb from few hours green light is flickering every sec ..buds was working fine but the light was annoying so tried reset not help tried forgetting device and that's where i did mistake now its not connecting not resetting just red light while charging rest no response