OnePlus buds via OnePlus 6T

1. Rohitg99980
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2021

Rohitg99980 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 7, 2021 :
    I order a oneplus buds but I am not satisfied with this product in my ears its paining it's also not properly fit in my ears so I have to return this but in customer care say we cannot return this product what is this happen...

2. Rohitg99980
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2021

Rohitg99980 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 7, 2021 :
    Hi, I ordered Oneplus Buds from Oneplus online store and was delivered four days ago.
    The buds somehow not fitting in well in my ears causing discomfort & pain and can't use them for long.
    Need to return. Can someone share the process ?

3. Gav_W86
    Moderator Moderator Oct 7, 2021

Gav_W86 , Oct 7, 2021 :
    returns are via OnePlus Support, and are dependent on local laws/policies in the relevant country. The are health and hygiene implications of taking back in ear headphones

4. Rohitg99980
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2021

Rohitg99980 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 8, 2021 :
    In one Plus store they say that we cannot refund of oneplus buds due to the business policy.

5. Gav_W86
    Moderator Moderator Oct 8, 2021

Gav_W86 , Oct 8, 2021 :
    then in your country that is the policy. so you cannot return used products.

McJader and Rohitg99980 like this.
  6. vijaygiri60
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2022

vijaygiri60 , via OnePlus 8 , Jan 17, 2022 :
    I too have same issue.... I am from India... brought it from Flipkart.

Both Flipkart and OnePlus Customer care rejected the return.. They are saying it's universal size and we have to live with it...

I also proposed them to exchange with lower variant. I.e. bud z. Buy they didn't agree ....

7. G_Luther_David_A_Hall_hj , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 27, 2022 :
    I just put aside my free airport as I bought the OnePlus budsz2, hoping to gain some points in the OnePlus store. THESE BUDS ARE RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME....IM NOT SURE IF I WAS LATE TO THE PARTY BUT I THINK AND THEY ACT...ÍTS CRAZY...I AM STILL LEARNING...I CHOOSE NOT TO READ THE MANUAL JUST TO SEE HOW INTUITIVE THESE ARÉ ... EVERYONE SHOULD GET ONE... ABSOLUTELY CRAZY GREAT. The one blue me away was I was at work and I took me break in the cafeteria and I had my talkie with me ...by default they blocked out most of the noise even if I am not using them... which I like because my work place is very noisy...But I took one out to hear was was being announced...not that I could.not hear I just wanted to hear better. The headphones pause my music and I said to my self I am going to have to pull my phone out and restart like I normally do with the pods if it ever stopped...unless these start back on they own...and crazy as soon as I stuck it back in my ear ...the music started back and continue from where it left off. YES Best Buds EVER. THANKS ONEPLUS. WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING KEEP DOING IT. WAS GREAT STILL ARE GREAT PLS STAY GREAT.

8. B1526967167395
    Cupcake Feb 12, 2022