OnePlus Bullet wireless 2 microphone module not working at all. via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. aman.amrit
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2020

aman.amrit , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 19, 2020 :
    I bought a bullet wireless 2 few months back, the mic and volume buttons worked initially. But after few days it won't work.

But here's a catch, after resetting the mic and volume buttons started working as normal.... but after few hours of use it won't work and not working currently.

Please help me cause it is a expensive and cool earbuds which i really like.

Aspidex and Tarun thawani like this.
  2. Konal_Singh
    Donut Apr 26, 2020

rranjan081 likes this.
  3. rranjan081
    Donut May 9, 2020

rranjan081 , via OnePlus 7 , May 9, 2020 :
    I face the same problem. When I start a call, my voice to other side is very low and gradually it goes normal but then it start picking all background sound. Background sound a low as typing sound on keyboard. Is that a problem with all or I have a faulty one?

4. Aspidex
    Gingerbread May 14, 2020

5. santiago.espinal
    Cupcake May 20, 2020

santiago.espinal , via OnePlus 6 , May 20, 2020 :
    hello.

something happened to me. I was really enjoying until all of a sudden mic stopped working. already contacted support and received a fast reply requesting more info.

will update accordingly

6. aman.amrit
    Cupcake May 23, 2020

7. aman.amrit
    Cupcake May 23, 2020

aman.amrit , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 23, 2020 :
    yeah do leave a reply.

8. Aspidex
    Gingerbread May 23, 2020

Aspidex , via OnePlus 7T Pro , May 23, 2020 :
    I solved it with a reset of the system partition only via standard recovery (I have the beta version of OOS but I'm not root). I have doubt that the launcher may also be a cause, try to download and install the BETA version of OnePlus Launcher.

aman.amrit likes this.
  9. aman.amrit
    Cupcake May 23, 2020

aman.amrit , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 23, 2020 :
    this piece of shit can't even resets. i just wanna throw this out of my window. crossed my level of patience.

10. santiago.espinal
    Cupcake May 23, 2020

santiago.espinal , via OnePlus 6 , May 23, 2020 :
    hi again. at the beginning fast reply. now I am stuck at the point where I haven't received yet a reply. I've tried contacting through chat and they told me they would get back through email within 24 hours. it's been already almost 24 hours and no feedback.