OnePlus Bullet Wireless 2 review post via OnePlus 6T

1. rainaksworld
    Donut Sep 25, 2020

rainaksworld , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 25, 2020 :
    Hi community,

This post is about the Bullet Wireless 2 that I've been using for over a year now and this is little review post. This post is completely based on my typical usage and is not sponsered by Oneplus(although it would have been great ;)

Starting with the design.
    - the design of the product isn't something I've been a fan. I've used various eartips to get a better grip as due to the metal construction it does get a little heavy so it doesn't always stay in place, but that isn't a deal breaker.
    - the rest of the construction is pretty sweet with a rubberized finish gives it a good feel.
    - the built quality with all OnePlus products has always been really great which we love.

Connectivity
    - the bluetooth 5.0 has given excellent range and connectivity with minimal drop or interference.
    - I've used it on various devices even with devices with 4.0 and lower but the connectivity has been pretty consistent.

Battery life
    - with my typical usage I've managed to get between 10-12hrs.
    - the Dash charge on this is absolutely amazing with a full charge around 20 mins.
    - even after around a year of usage the battery life hasn't really changed alot.

Audio quality
    - this is where I was surprised, the audio quality of this fantastic for the price tag. With a frequency range 20-20000hz. Supporting AptX and AptX HD.
    - the high-end is on point
    - mid-range is on point
    - low-end is compact and punchy.
    Alot of reviewers have been disappointed with the low-end but I completely disagree. This is tuned for details of the soundtrack you play. The 3 driver setup by knowlels is very accurate and never disappoint me.

This pair of earphone isn't always for everyone. If you want an earphone which deliveres punchy bass and that's all you care about, this isn't for you.
    This is for people who care about detailed sound signature with a good sound stage leaning towards a flatter signature.
    This has been worth every penny I've spent.

Thank you for reading.

Attached Files:

2. rainaksworld
    Donut Sep 25, 2020