OnePlus Bullet wireless z bass edition via OnePlus 8

1. Singhalisshubham
    Eclair Oct 22, 2020

Singhalisshubham , via OnePlus 8 , Oct 22, 2020 :
    This is regarding the marketing techniques used by OnePlus to make them buy the "this" earphone. Everywhere when the earphone about to launch is mentioned that it has quick switch button and feature.

I was gonna buy the normal edition but as this earphones were on the way and they have similar features almost so i thought of wait and buy the latest. But here the catch.

Things i experience,

1. In amazon it was mentioned that sale is going to live at 12.00 AM and it was live but earphones are out of stock. Isn't funny na ?

2. The earphone are available and in stock on the OnePlus site.
    See magic.

3. So my belief and trust on oneplus i did the order through oneplus site.

But who knows that I'm going to get the cheated. So everywhere in the social media already came that new earphone doesn't have quick switch but still i was unable to believe. I was thinking it can't possible.
    May be there something hidden. But nope.

I'm stucked and can't return because of OnePlus policy.
    But you cheated guys this is not something expected from you.
    No even a single word you make it official. You editied everywhere after the outrage.

My priority was the quick switch button. This was only reason i want to buy the earphone but now see I'm helpless.

2. Singhalisshubham
    Eclair Oct 22, 2020

3. Horsault
    Nougat Moderator Oct 22, 2020

Horsault , Oct 22, 2020 :
    Except in India, OnePlus official webstore is the main and almost only official way to purchase a OnePlus product.
    OnePlus official policy in most countries is a 14-days hassle-free return period. Check your local Terms of sale (example on US site).

4. Singhalisshubham
    Eclair Oct 23, 2020

5. Horsault
    Nougat Moderator Oct 23, 2020

Horsault , Oct 23, 2020 :
    So you're an Indian customer? You haven't mentioned your country before.

All terms and rules from all companies vary from a country / region to another one, according to local regulations and market. Without knowing where you're from, it's impossible to provide you accurate advice.

6. Singhalisshubham
    Eclair Oct 24, 2020

Singhalisshubham , via OnePlus 8 , Oct 24, 2020 :
    Sorry it was a mistake.

I'm a India customer. So now you can advise what to do next ?

7. Horsault
    Nougat Moderator Oct 24, 2020

Horsault , Oct 24, 2020 :
    I couldn't find any free-return period in any conditions for Indian customers, unfortunately.
    I'm afraid you'll have to sell your earpiece by yourself (out of these forums, where it's forbidden), and purchase the one which fits you better.

You're on a users' forum, not talking to OnePlus support or sales service here.

8. Singhalisshubham
    Eclair Oct 24, 2020

Singhalisshubham , via OnePlus 8 , Oct 24, 2020 :
    I know that why i asked for your advice not support bro.

May I'll try to file the consumer reports because they cheated everyone by their wrong promise