OnePlus bullets v1 control issue via OnePlus 6T

1. ivanl4826
    Cupcake Oct 11, 2019

ivanl4826 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 11, 2019 :
    Hi guys! I have OP6T and OnePlus wireless bullets v1, it seems that my volume/media controls don't work anymore. However I have managed to do the factory reset of them by holding +/- buttons for 10sec. That means they're still in function but I still can't play media, control volume through my headphones controls. I have tried everything so far but in vain. If anyone here has any idea on how to fix this that would be amazing!

2. tide1109
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 12, 2019

tide1109 , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 12, 2019 :
    Try to forget the Bullets on your OnePlus 6T. Then connect them again.

Does the Bullets Wireless work on any other device like an smartphone or laptop/pc?

3. ivanl4826
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2019

ivanl4826 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 12, 2019 :
    I have tried everything, including forgetting the bullets, haven't tried to pair it on any other device. I have no idea what is going on with it. I have this problem for few weeks now and it's really annoying, also when listening Spotify music stops playing all of a sudden or google assistant starts automatically without saying a command or anything like that. Does anyone have similar problem with earbuds?

4. tide1109
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 12, 2019

tide1109 , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 12, 2019 :
    You could also try to disable the developer options in the settings. There are also Bluetooth related options that may cause problems.

You could also try to reset your device, if this is the problem. If the problem is on other devices present, then it's not necessary.

To contact the OnePlus customer support is also an good option. The may arrange an under warranty repair/change.

I have also the Bullets Wireless (1) that are now replaced by true wireless headphones. I didn't faced any issue like this.

ivanl4826 likes this.