OnePlus bullets wireless 2 lack of bass and issues

1. samitshirsat
    Donut Aug 28, 2019

samitshirsat , Aug 28, 2019 :
    OnePlus bullets wireless 2 are a great pair of earphones no doubt. But they lack bass, like a lot . No equalizer can do good enough for that. I want to know if OnePlus is working on some sought of software update to fix this.

Also there are other issues like on my OnePlus 5 when I attach the buds magnetically together, the music on my phone plays for a second before pausing. Even if my phone is on silent and media volume is 0.

This is sad since iv spent a lot on this product only to get a sub par experience.

2. Murp
    Cupcake Aug 30, 2019

Murp , Aug 30, 2019 :
    I feel exactly the same. Just bought a new pair of wireless bullets 2 after unfortunately losing my wireless bullets 1..
    The lack of bass is REALLY irritating... version one of the bullets seemed to have much better bass. And the reviews I read about version 2 with the three built.in audio drivers suggested a very different experience.
    I really hope there is a firmware/software upgrade in the pipeline to address this, since I'm considering to send them back. My very old Bluetooth Sennheiser headset has a much better bass compared to the new bullets.. :(
    Not the experience I'm used to from OnePlus products..

EDIT:
    Connecting my wireless bullets 2 to other devices like my laptop (Surface Book 2), the sound is absolutely brilliant with a rich bass.
    So I really hope this can be resolved with an OxygenOS update of my OP 5T.
    Fingers crossed...
    EDIT2:
    After connecting and disconnecting between my laptop and my OP 5T with double tapping the round button to change between devices, it seems that this has resolved the lack of bass issue.. no idea how or why, but might be worth trying for others having similar issues with a lack of bass.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019

Keshav69 and Binoy Mathew like this.
  3. G_Sai_Mahesh_YEUI
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2019

4. Ernest 1ca
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2019

Ernest 1ca , Oct 12, 2019 :
    1571137403302.jpg

You guys might consider trying a cheap alternative like Soundpeats Q12 HD. Winner performance/price ratio!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019

Keshav69 likes this.