OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 - There's hope

1. Tarun4u Eclair Jul 8, 2019

2. Y1540631360848 Donut Jul 8, 2019

3. mtv.vgraphics Cupcake Jul 8, 2019

4. X1562586027811 Cupcake Jul 8, 2019

5. Abdul Basith2 Gingerbread Jul 8, 2019

6. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Jul 8, 2019

Shivang Joshi, Jul 8, 2019 :
    Thank you, and I'm glad that you noticed my efforts on replying to the messages.

Now, let's come to the point again. I'm not saying that's the only reason why a company avoids bundling them with the earphones themselves. There can be other reasons as well which we might not be aware about. What I said was purely based on what I feel.

Now coming to the pricing and quality of the Memory Foam Earbuds, I would like to inform you that I've personally used Memory Foam Earbuds and they weren't durable - at all. I've even mentioned them in my review of the Bullets Wireless 1, but that doesn't mean they were durable. They aren't durable and are pricey. Even you said you paid about ₹1400 just for them. Add them to the price of these earphones, that would make it about ₹7400. If you can afford getting them, that doesn't mean everyone can.

You might be aware about the fact that people keep searching for ₹1-2k earphones. Now, when you tell them to go ahead and buy ₹1400 Memory Foam Earbuds, it might not be affordable for them. And even if they would do that once, they cannot afford doing the same every few months unless they're extremely rich to do so.

So, the Memory Foam not being durable and pricey means it'll be a huge cost to continue using them. And they are comfortable. But not that comfortable that a person can be comfortable spending such a huge amount of money just on earbuds, every month or every few months. That would mean a person would actually start spending more money on those Memory Foam Earbuds rather than the Earphones themselves, which doesn't make sense. Silicone Earbuds, on the other hand, are durable as well as cheaper than the Memory Foam Earbuds. Also, they aren't too far away in the comfort department.

And talking about skins and case protectors, I'm one of those who spends quite a bit on them. But they aren't completely unnecessary. They do the job of protecting our devices and making it look much better. Skins not only make a device look better but also protect the back from scratches and scuff marks. And cases protect your device much more during a drop or bump. Those accessories are used to protect our devices which are worth a lot more. And the Memory Foam keeps adding to the cost rather than prevention of those costs in the future.

Both have absolutely opposite functions, in that case. And hence, the comparison seems unreasonable there.

Anyways, it might be your preference about the Memory Foam Earbuds and you're free to buy and use them on your Earphones. But when we look at that at a larger scale, it looks like it won't be feasible. And I hope you understand that. :)

Bullo Oka and buntycubal like this.
  7. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Jul 8, 2019

Fitting issues might be personal as it fits perfectly fine for me. Both, the OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1 as well as the OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 fit in my ears perfectly fine. Also, I've the Type-C Bullets and they fit in my ears as well. Maybe, you can try changing the size of the earbuds and try them as that can sometimes make a huge difference.

As said earlier, I don't have the Red Pouch. So, can't comment on that as of now. And there's no Active Noise Cancellation on the earphones. I don't know where everyone heard about these having Active Noise Cancellation as I'm seeing several people who are mentioning about the same.

Thank you, and I'm glad you liked it. And yes, the Bullets Wireless 2 can be used for the OnePlus 5T. ;)

One Year

There's no audio lag while watching videos. Not on my 6T, at least.

There's no Active Noise Cancellation on the earphones. I don't know where everyone heard about these having Active Noise Cancellation as I'm seeing several people who are mentioning about the same.

Hope you're happy with the purchase.

Please visit a nearby service center and contact the support team, at the earliest.

Thanks a ton. As said earlier, these are unedited pictures as my Lightroom was just unable to open the Catalogue for a couple of days, which didn't allow me to use Lightroom - at all.

Yaay, sure. ;)

I'm glad to hear that you like your earphones. Thank you for sharing your experience.

If I'm looking at the Truly Wireless Earphones, I won't like this design (or even the Powerbeats Pro, in that case). Instead, I would prefer something like Jabra Elite 65t. Their design is one of my favourites for the Truly Wireless Earphones.

Thank you for your feedback.

You can go ahead and buy them here: https://www.oneplus.in/product/oneplus-bullets-wireless-2

You can shut down the earphones by long pressing the circular button on the neckband for 4-6 seconds.

Glad to hear that.

They do sound fine. Not sure if all the features would work or not.

Try checking the earphones of your Dad on your device. And see if has the same issue or not. If not, then it might be a compatibility issue. if it still has the same issue, you can visit the nearest service center.

Also, you can check your earphones on your Dad's device and see if it's actually a compatibility issue or not.

They are currently available on the official site and you can purchase them directly through their online store.

There's no Active Noise Cancellation on the earphones. I don't know where everyone heard about these having Active Noise Cancellation as I'm seeing several people who are mentioning about the same.

Thank you. Glad you like it.

Thank you.

Thanks a ton. :D

buntycubal and Saliou like this.
  8. Srikesh2397 Cupcake Jul 8, 2019

Srikesh2397, Jul 8, 2019 :

It's mentioned in the website that there's a Qualcomm noice cancellation technology which improves phone call clarity

Saliou likes this.
  9. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Jul 8, 2019

That's the Qualcomm cVc Noise Cancellation Technology. It's different than the Active Noise Cancellation Technology which is used in premium range of headphones and earphones.

The technology used in the Bullets Wireless 2 is just aimed at providing better clarity for calls. It suppresses the background noise so that the person on the other end can clearly listen to your voice, and not the background noise.

You can read more about the same here: https://www.qualcomm.com/solutions/voice-and-music/features/cvc-noise-cancellation-technology

buntycubal and Saliou like this.
  10. babi99 Eclair Jul 8, 2019

babi99, Jul 8, 2019 :
    did u try ever the wired bullets V2 by op . It fits to the ear better than type C bullets., irrespective of the eartip sizes. the wireless bullets 2 are the worst fit. .

11. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Jul 8, 2019

I haven't tried the Bullets V2. But that still doesn't take away from the fact that not every earbuds are one size fit all type. You can try changing the size of the Earbuds and see if they fit well for your ears.

Maybe, none of the earbuds size would fit your ears well or maybe, you'll find the perfect match. There won't be anything wrong in giving them a try.

buntycubal likes this.
  12. Triviox Gingerbread Jul 8, 2019

Triviox, Jul 8, 2019 :
    am i the only one to have a few seconds of sound lag on games when i use headphones ?

13. babi99 Eclair Jul 9, 2019

babi99, Jul 9, 2019 :
    I have used a lot in ear bud earphones like bullets , JBL, Sony, Panasonic even Mi in earbuds , every one of the fits very well into the ears with good comfort. I m telling about the type C oneplus bullets & wireless bullets by oneplus doesn't fit well into ears specifically & they sound just not upto mark . So much of outside noise can be heard, though all the earphones I mentioned support are passive noise cancellation only. But all other do it perfectly than these two I mentioned.

Hope you get clarified.

14. K1562619581837 Cupcake Jul 9, 2019

15. K1562619581837 Cupcake Jul 9, 2019

16. Sopheak_Noun Donut Jul 9, 2019

Sopheak_Noun, Jul 9, 2019 :
    thank for the Increased sound enhancement for OnePlus Bullets Wireless2 features in OxygenOS 9.5.9 Update for the great quality improvement.

17. Bullo Oka Honeycomb Jul 9, 2019

Bullo Oka, Jul 9, 2019 :
    Yep... agreed on you, it's just my ears canals that's abnormaly tiny.
    dunno how long these memory foam will last and just found some reviews of memory foam and they mentioned how these foam absorb some highs. I'm not a audiophile but prefer the crispness of audio.
    I'm going bit off topic but still going to request something, can you suggest me something that's comfortable on ears without interrupting the audio output on tip. I saw some xs size tips on Amazon that's bit odd on design but looks like there are no reviews and sellers not responding on questions.
    here is the link: Extra Small - Earphones Plus brand replacement earphone tips custom fit assortment: memory foam earbuds triple flange ear tips and standard replacement ear cushions (Please see product details for connector sizes) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00GCS4OEC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_tApjDbMBRBCNE

18. Robert_Richey Donut Jul 10, 2019

Robert_Richey, Jul 10, 2019 :
    love these headphones, after adjusting the Sound equalizer on my one plus 7 pro these sound amazing both music and movies. they sound better than my Bose sport ear buds.

19. G_Satya_Sai_3327 Donut Jul 10, 2019

20. K1540457040196 Cupcake Jul 12, 2019