Oneplus bullets wireless earphones will ROCK YOU! - Sing it! #MusicalReview

1. aj2989 Honeycomb Jul 4, 2018

aj2989, Jul 4, 2018 :
    I'm an avid rock music/metal fan. Clean solos and thick guitar riffs are my thing and so I naturally prefer the clarity of instruments over head-thumping bass like in most music nowadays. The moment I got my hands on them; I opened Amazon Music and Spotify and tried out some high quality audio rock/metal songs and Oh man - oh man did they rock! [e]1f3b8[/e][e]1f3b8[/e]
    1530760657928.jpg

1530760658115.jpg

1530760658267.jpg

1530760657591.jpg

1530760657776.jpg

And so a Classic Rock song by Queen for a Rocking wireless earphones.

Song reference: We Will Rock You by Queen

"Oneplus made a rock~ing wireless earphones
    And it's called the Bullets Wire-less,
    It's got drivers(9.2mm) for fuller-richer bass[e]1f44c[/e]
    The mids and highs are also great. [e]1f3b8[/e]
    And a 10 minute charge for every 5 hours of play [e]1f601[/e]

Singin! Oneplus Bullets wireless will Rock you!
    Singin! Oneplus Bullets wireless will Rock you![e]1f3b8[/e]"

Audio quality Charging & Battery:
    The clarity of the instruments(solos and riffs) and crispness in vocals were so awesome. The bass was there but it's not the most dominant sound space like other bass prioritized earphones like the bose soundsport (comparing to this cause I have a pair). The aptX really does its jobI really love the soundstage of this. It's great for watching streamable content as well. The volume isn't as loud as a wired, but it's good enough to block out ambient noise. It's very good for its price point. Just plug in your ears and drown in the crisp quality audio from the bullets wireless.[e]1f601[/e][e]270c[/e]

Takes 10 minutes of charge to give 5 hours of playback and 8 hours of playback when fully charged.[e]1f44d[/e][e]1f604[/e]

"The bullets wireless has a great design [e]1f44c[/e]
    It's got a comfortable neck band and magnets
    too[e]1f44d[/e]
    Music stops when they clip
    resume when they're unclipped
    No other wireless earphones can do this!

Oneplus Bullets wireless will Rock you!
    SING IT!
    Oneplus Bullets wireless will Rock you!"
    [e]1f3b8[/e]

Design, comfort & features:
    The design is interesting with the volume controls pause/play/answer call/next track and Power/bluetooth pairing buttons placed towards the left hand side.

The neck band is made of silicone, I think. It's not ridged as the plastic ones and is way more comfortable. The wingtip helps with a more secure fastening to the ears so that they wont pop out when your enjoying your run or are doing some gym training sessions.

The magnetic clip feature is really convenient for every day usage. Just by clipping the earbuds together they power off/pause song etc and unpause/powers on when unclipped, this is a really unique feature by Oneplus, they also keep the earphones secured to your neck. It's also water resistant to everyday splash/rain & sweat, just don't try to swim with it or 'they will, they might short circuit!'

"The build quality of the bullets wireless
    Is very rugged and stylish
    It can take your hits[e]1f4aa[/e]
    The connectivity is great
    Till 10m distance in space
    So you better keep your phone within that range[e]1f602[/e]

SING IT!
    Everybody!
    Alright!" [e]1f3b8[/e]

Build quality, contents of the box & connectivity:
    The build quality is premium & its easy to carry with the red silicon pouch provided. I believe it can take our abuse for a long time. They give 3 pairs of wing tips and ear buds of different sizes inside the box along with the silicone pouch & a USB type C cable. The rest are manuals and guides.

The pairing is seamless (press and hold power button for a second till the white light comes) and pair with your device. The sound doesn't disrupt even if you move away a bit, as long as there are no walls or other high interference obsticals, then the 10m range should work. I tested it across 1.5 room distance with a couple of concrete walls and a fridge in its way and I didn't experience any loss. It should be fine in the gym.

Verdict:
    If you like a very well balanced sound stage with the magnetic clip/10 min charge for 5 hour playback feature for a low-mid ranged price of Rs. 3,990 or 69$ go for it and "they will, they will ROCK YOU!"[e]1f3b8[/e]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018

2. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member Jul 5, 2018

Ruby G., Jul 5, 2018 :
    I liked this post in the contest thread and just realized this exists too! Nice review and song choice :)

aj2989 and F_DrCharan_Kumar_YAyX like this.
  3. aj2989 Honeycomb Jul 5, 2018

aj2989, Jul 5, 2018 :
    Thank you[e]1f601[/e] I observed some other contestant who did the same and thought why not I follow suit. But I'm having a problem with the emojis and color of the text(they appear correctly in edit but I can't see them in the post). They appear different in the community app than on a PC. That's why there is some unusual amount of spaces to the texts [e]1f614[/e] I'll edit it till the emojis work properly but the content won't change [e]1f609[/e]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  4. Joel B Honeycomb Jul 5, 2018

aj2989 likes this.
  5. aj2989 Honeycomb Jul 5, 2018

aj2989, Jul 5, 2018 :
    Thank you, I liked your bohemian rhapsody version too [e]1f604[/e]

Joel B likes this.