OnePlus Bullets Wireless - Free Your Music

1. Bob X. Bullets Wireless Product Manager Staff Member Jun 1, 2018

Bob X., Jun 1, 2018 :
    DeepDive-SoundQuality-Community.png

Friends,

Once upon a time, you had to go to where the music was.

Then came a revolution. The Walkman. When you went out, you could take your music with you. Finally, with the invention of wireless audio, came total freedom.

But it was freedom that came at a price. Until very recently, wireless audio products were still inferior to wired audio products. To our ears, the sound quality simply wasn't good enough.

The challenge we faced was how to create a wireless audio product that was up to the standards you expect of OnePlus. A product that offered the freedom of wireless without sacrificing any of the sound quality.

Our Product Team spent two years testing different prototypes. The biggest problem was that normal Bluetooth causes some sound to be lost on its journey to the earphones. So we used Qualcomm® aptX™, technology that delivers CD-like quality audio. It works by reducing the size of the audio file, so that it can be transmitted intact along the wireless pipeline.

OK, so aptX transports the sound to the earphones intact, but there’s another challenge awaiting that sound when it gets there. During playback, the sound waves can bounce around in all directions, interfering with each other and causing distortion.

The solution? We’ve fitted each earphone with a little wonder called an Energy Tube. The Energy Tube absorbs those interfering sound waves, meaning that only the waves that are traveling in the direction we want them to travel will reach you.

Often, it's only when you try a better set of earphones that you notice the shortcomings in your previous ones. We can't wait for you to hear what you're missing.

The Bullets Wireless are available from June 5. Comfortable and convenient, and boasting exceptional sound quality.

Now you can take your music with you without leaving some of the sound quality behind.

Freedom has never sounded so good.

Never Settle.

2. smartbuddy Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2018

smartbuddy, Jun 1, 2018 :
    Excellent addition to the OnePlus line of products! Hope it lives up to the hype and is as good as the phones.

3. karpersmurf Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2018

4. kekskruemel Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2018

5. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Jun 1, 2018

Cheetosdust, Jun 1, 2018 :
    Hey @Bob X.

Liked what I saw during the presentation, liked what I saw after, especially this article. They are not too expensive. Just waiting for June 5th. ;)

6. keithnyc Lollipop Moderator Jun 1, 2018

keithnyc, Jun 1, 2018 :
    Tried them awhile back in SF.... They are going to be my newest sidekick to my mirrored black OP6!

Damonp87, RJBoss, Predict23 and 4 others like this.
  7. izzykasha KitKat Jun 1, 2018

izzykasha, Jun 1, 2018 :
    what's the return policy if they don't live up to expectations?

in the past returning accessories has been a minefield !

8. Sai Krishna Thorata Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2018

9. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Jun 1, 2018

10. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Jun 1, 2018

Cheetosdust, Jun 1, 2018 :
    Also, I prefer the black variant, but maybe consider releasing another color for those who are tired of black accessories.

I mean, the Bullets V2 were also available in white and there's going to be a OnePlus 6 in white. So maybe "OnePlus Bullets Wireless - Silk White"? ;)

11. izzykasha KitKat Jun 1, 2018

izzykasha, Jun 1, 2018 :
    going to be tough testing them without in opening them, wonder if they have some demo models in the O2 stores.

just a thought.

Thanks for the reply.

12. GeertBerkers Lollipop Jun 1, 2018

RonaldM likes this.
  13. meatandy Nougat Jun 1, 2018

meatandy, Jun 1, 2018 :
    Thanks for the info...
    I've been told mine are in the mail.:D

And some good news is the referral code can be used for the accessory discount on the bullets and OnePlus6 as well.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018

iNtEnSePL, Shivang Joshi and kaghedo like this.
  14. deep0611 Froyo Jun 1, 2018

Muruganvel likes this.
  15. NeVeR_SeTTLe The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jun 1, 2018

iNtEnSePL, Li3x and Shivang Joshi like this.
  16. Moin2200 Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2018

Moin2200, Jun 1, 2018 :
    Can't wait to try these.

Been looking for some good wireless headphones for a while and these has been getting good reviews.

17. outpin Honeycomb Jun 1, 2018

Stromz97 likes this.
  18. G_Angelos_Theo_(angelos) Honeycomb Jun 1, 2018

19. GuitarHero0179 Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2018

20. Enio19 Eclair Jun 1, 2018

Enio19, Jun 1, 2018 :
    thanks for all the creations! we need oneplus for life [e]1f601[/e] - from ARGENTINA