Oneplus Bullets Wireless Q&A, User Manual, Reviews etc.

1. Venky61 Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 29, 2018

Venky61, Nov 29, 2018 :
    IMG_20180623_143811-01.jpeg
    Hi guys,

This thread is created to provide all the information about "Oneplus Bullets Wireless" at one place.

Note: Its always better to check the user manual thoroughly before posting a question. Trust me, it solves half the queries and its explained really well in the manual. Find it here.

Please note that the solutions provided here are based on both personal & user experiences shared across the forums. If you have any suggestions or more queries regarding the bullets wireless, do share it and I will try my level best to provide the information available.

Frequently Asked Questions
    1. Why is the Equalizer setting/Audio Tuner not enabled with the Bullets Wireless?

• The Feature will be Included soon with an update for all Android Pie running devices.
    • Edit Dec 3,2018: The feature is now available with Oneplus 6T and is expected to arrive for other phones too.

2. Why is the Bullets Wireless not working for phone calls and works only for media.

• Go to Settings > Location > Scanning > Turn off Bluetooth Scanning.
      Now go to Bluetooth> Paired Devices> Click the Gear Icon beside Bullets Wireless> Select Phone Calls.
    3. Does the Magnetic Pause/Resume function, work on any device? How to get it working?
    • The media pause feature (with attaching magnets together) works for any mobile device. But the media resume feature is presently exclusive to Oneplus 5/5T and 6/6T.
      To enable the resume feature in the supported devices,
    • Go to settings> Sound> Earphone Mode> Select Auto Play
    4. Is the charging cable included in the package, Dash Charge Compatible?
    • No its not dash charge compatible. If you use it to charge the Oneplus phone, it would charge at slow speed.
    5. Can I charge the bullets wireless with the dash/fast charger? Will it damage the earphone?
    • You can absolutely charge the earphone with dash charger. The charger would only give output required for the earphone.
    6. Can I charge the bullets wireless with any regular power adapter and cable?
    • You can charge with any power adapter and USB Type C cable but the charging speeds will vary and its always advisable to charge with the Official Oneplus Power Adapter and Cable.
    7. The battery percentage drops directly to 80% from 100%. Is my device faulty?
    • It’s working perfectly alright. The battery % representation is shown only in increments/decrements of 20% as of now.
    8. Does the Bullets wireless work with PC/Laptop?
    • Yes it does work. You just need to pair it by Pressing the power button for 3 sec and when the white LED on the earphone flickers, search for the device on the Laptop/PC.
    9. Is there any update coming for including Media Resume feature in Oneplus 3T and previous devices?
    • As of now there is no such information provided by the Oneplus team.
    10. Audio switches to phone speaker with magnetic pause during music play.
    • The issue is generally observed with specific music apps such as Wynk/Saavn and is not repeated when used any other music application. It’s basically due to the Bluetooth issues of the specific music app and it’s better to provide feedback to the developers of particular application to get it solved. Till then you can use a different music player.
    11. Is there any difference between the Red colored variant and the black one?
    • No. They are totally same except for the cable color.

12. How to fit the Bullets Wireless into the pouch?

• Check the user manual for the best way to fit it into the pouch.
    • You can even check this motion picture video showing the same.

13. Why the Bullets Wireless are not in stock?
    Follow Oneplus on twitter and Instagram to get an update on the sales and grab as soon as you find them in stock.
    waiting-i-am-hurry-up-you-must.jpg

Reviews

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018

2. buntycubal Lollipop Nov 29, 2018

BeingIncog, B_Wrath and Venky61 like this.
  3. Venky61 Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2018

Venky61, Nov 30, 2018 :
    Thank you... I really hope that this provides the users with faster solutions and there will be reduction in few of the redundant threads :)

buntycubal likes this.
  4. B_Wrath Lollipop Nov 30, 2018

buntycubal and Venky61 like this.
  5. Venky61 Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2018

Venky61, Nov 30, 2018 :
    Thank you... I see that you do answer many queries regarding the bullets wireless, please do let me know if any extra information to be added to this :)

buntycubal likes this.
  6. B_Wrath Lollipop Nov 30, 2018

B_Wrath, Nov 30, 2018 :
    Sure. By evening I'll read your post thoroughly and let you know:)

buntycubal and Venky61 like this.
  7. moniishann24 Cupcake Nov 30, 2018

moniishann24, Nov 30, 2018 :
    I have an issue regarding music stuck and play while I cover the phone back side with my hand(near rear camera) in pocket.
    Is that relating to serious issue?

8. Venky61 Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2018

Venky61, Nov 30, 2018 :
    I tried doing that with my phone and I don't see that happening. Is it happening while using any particular app and is the charging sufficient?

9. moniishann24 Cupcake Nov 30, 2018

moniishann24, Nov 30, 2018 :
    Charging is much enuf. This happened when am using music player stellio and other player and as of now no disturbance while on call.

10. Venky61 Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2018

Venky61, Nov 30, 2018 :
    Its strange. I did observe stuttering in playback for couple of seconds sometimes but none of those had a common reason to conclude. If you keep experiencing the same alot, its better to first try with a different bluetooth headphone to rule out issue in the phone and then if its only happening with Bullets wireless then you should provide a Bug report.

11. GinoV Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

GinoV, Dec 1, 2018 :
    I have my third OnePlus (1 3 6), so I'm a fan. However, the bullets don't function properly: I can connect with my mobile, but not with either of my 2 laptops (HP Envy & Dell XPS) and I verified all steps multiple times.
    How come? What can I still do?

12. Venky61 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 2, 2018

Venky61, Dec 2, 2018 :
    Are you able to connect any other bluetooth devices to the your laptop other than the Bullet Wireless?
    Also make sure you have the latest drivers for the bluetooth.

13. eselvalencia247 Donut Dec 2, 2018

eselvalencia247, Dec 2, 2018 :
    why my OnePlus right speaker stops working, and OnePlus customer support don't want to replace them?

14. Venky61 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 3, 2018

Venky61, Dec 3, 2018 :
    Hi... Its unfortunate that your Bullets Wireless are faulty. Generally replacement and returns are only allowed within 15 days of purchase. Did you contact the customer support within that time period? If not you can visit the nearby service center for warranty claim and they should get it repaired.

15. eselvalencia247 Donut Dec 3, 2018

eselvalencia247, Dec 3, 2018 :
    The only answer that customer support gave it to me was.

"Your period for return or replacement has ended"

I'm Working and living out of the U.S. right now, so i ordered the bullets to my girlfriend address in the U.S. by the the time I started to used them it was like 14 days after I ordered.

16. Venky61 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2018

Venky61, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Submit a ticket here and provide the details.
    https://www.oneplus.com/support/ticket/submit
    In the issue select accessory repair. As a part of warranty, your item is to be repaired. Replacement is only done if they find the item to be irreparable. Hope you get a positive reply. Let me know if you still don't get a positive reply, we can request a Moderator/Staff member to look into it.

17. eselvalencia247 Donut Dec 4, 2018

Venky61 likes this.
  18. Venky61 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2018

Venky61, Dec 4, 2018 :
    You are welcome... :)

19. eselvalencia247 Donut Dec 6, 2018

eselvalencia247, Dec 6, 2018 :
    Customer service sent me an email, where I was asked for photographs and video of the OnePlus bullet wireless taken from different angles.

Plus questions about the details of how my product malfunctioned. (something I had already described in previous emails).

I sent them the photographs and video as requested and to this day I have not had any response.

20. R1526836976645 Cupcake Dec 6, 2018

R1526836976645, Dec 6, 2018 :
    Is the Oneplis Bullets Wireless multipoint? I use Oneplus 3T and Oneplus 6T so wanted to use one bluetooth for both my phones. if it does then I will buy it. please clarify