Oneplus Bullets Wireless Q&A, User Manual, Reviews etc.

1. F_Mateo_Bratanić_aDzP
    Froyo Aug 17, 2019

F_Mateo_Bratanić_aDzP , Aug 17, 2019 :
    My Oneplus Wireless Bullets 1 volume down button stopped working. No physical damage happened. It there a fix, repair available? They are bought year ago!

2. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Aug 24, 2019

Venky61 , Aug 24, 2019 :
    Hey... According to Android Authority, BW2 does not support AAC
    Source: https://www.androidauthority.com/oneplus-bullets-wireless-2-review-985312/

Hey... BW2 is slightly better than BW1 in sound quality and 2-3 folds better in battery life. But frankly the difference is price is not justified. So if BW1 is available, I would suggest to go with it if it fulfils your purpose. Do note that both are decent in Sound quality. Do not expect great bass or premium audio quality. The features and design are the attractive points for BW.

3. Venky61

Venky61 , Aug 24, 2019 :
    Sorry to hear that, mostly the internal contact must have got damaged. There's no fix as such. Better to get it checked with the Customer Service once.

4. Venky61

Venky61 , Aug 24, 2019 :
    That's something I did not try too and it's only visible in OnePlus phones, so am assuming an exclusive feature. Can you try turning it ON/Off and check if the call reading changes.

5. klodence
    Donut Aug 29, 2019

klodence , Aug 29, 2019 :
    hi there, my oneplus bullets wireless 2 suddenly not turn on. it's fully charged (turn to fix white LED). but I can't power on it even after 10-15second push the power button.

thanks in advance

christopherlaw likes this.
  6. christopherlaw
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2019

christopherlaw , Aug 31, 2019 :
    I can't seem to get the power on/off function working when I press and hold the button for one second as described in the manual. powering on and off works fine with the magnetic connection. However it would be nice to be able to turn on the earbuds without taking them out of my ear and physically connecting them together. The power button works for pairing if I hold it for 5 seconds. I'm stumped.

7. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Sep 1, 2019

Venky61 , Sep 1, 2019 :
    Hi,
    when you detach the magnets, is there a white LED blinking?

The Power On/Off does not work for the OnePlus Bullets Wireless. I have mentioned in my reviews too that they should have provided that feature. Often the magnets get detached inside the pouch and connect to phone without our knowledge.

8. klodence
    Donut Sep 1, 2019

klodence , Sep 1, 2019 :
    when I detached the magnetic ear buds, there are no blinking LED happen.

9. konjengbam99
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2019

konjengbam99 , Sep 8, 2019 :
    Is there any audio sound delay for "one plus bullet wireless 2" while playing game like pubg?

10. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Sep 11, 2019

Venky61 , Sep 11, 2019 :
    That should happen once you detach which indicated pairing mode. Please get it checked in a nearby service centre.

Hi... In my personal use, I did no find any lag. Some of the users have experienced it though.

konjengbam99 likes this.
  11. klodence
    Donut Sep 11, 2019

klodence , Sep 11, 2019 :
    the problem is, I'm at Saudi Arabia. no nearby service centre.

12. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Sep 11, 2019

13. klodence
    Donut Sep 11, 2019

Venky61 likes this.
  14. X1568467444867
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2019

X1568467444867 , Sep 14, 2019 :
    is it possible to connect bullets wireless 2 with cable? I'm playing electric violin and I'd like to use bullets for practice is there any way(some adapter?) to connect them to mini-jack socket?

15. B_Souparna
    Donut Sep 28, 2019

B_Souparna , Sep 28, 2019 :
    1569689740880.jpg
    This seems an active thread, so, I'll leave it here.
    ordered it on 10th march 2019.
    this happened today 28th Sept 2019. Don't know where the head got lost. I don't know what I should do. I might find the bill but it's tough to find the box though, I'll look for it anyways.

also,
    Is there an app or a way to play the previous song or the current song again(same button pattern) cuz I'm unable to find one.

16. B_Souparna
    Donut Sep 28, 2019

See, I habe an electric guitar too. All I know is, the instrument sound needs a powerful amplifier to amplify the sound and is not found in cheap headphones or even speakers. Yes you might be able to play it after buying a couble of jacks or so, but you wouldn't be satisfied by the output sound and will have to buy a dedicated amp anyway.
    Again if you want to connect your headphones through your jack, it might be possible but You probably need to buy a bluetooth controllable audio adapter to connect your bluetooth earphones without dedicated audio port, and I don't know if that's what's its called or it is even available

Hope that helps

17. B_Souparna
    Donut Sep 28, 2019

Happens to me sometimes. It's cuz I'm unaple to press the button the right way so that the button in the circuit is connected. don't try and hold it for so long. try to hold it for a couple of sec. If it doesn't work, repeat the steps. Even so if it doesnot work, your button might need to be replaced prolly

18. X1568467444867
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

X1568467444867 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    i have silent violin, they are designed to work with headphones(and headphones only) ;)

19. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Sep 30, 2019

Venky61 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    It is possible with regular headphones by using an amplifier but I doubt that for a Bluetooth Headphone
    https://www.3d-varius.com/play-electric-violin-headphones/
    To pair you need to have a display on one of the devices. Here in this case the source is violin and it doesn't have a display to pair the output unless there is a Bluetooth dongle that can do this, I don't think it would be possible.

Sorry to hear that. You don't require the box to visit for warranty. Try your luck with the customer care. That piece should not be so weak in the first place to be detached.
    And if you want to control the songs without taking out the phone or turning on the screen, you can use automation apps like Macrodroid where you can configure volume key actions to required behavior. Hope this helps.

Arsath1994 likes this.
  20. Giacomo.Carnevale
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2019

Giacomo.Carnevale , Oct 14, 2019 :
    Hello,
    I felt it was relevant to write this piece of information in this thread but please feel free to delete it if it is OT.
    As I've been using the Bullets Wireless 1 for over a year everyday and keeping them on 24 h, even while I sleep for ASMR, they finally gave in and one side sadly stopped working. I decided I would try and repair them before tossing them. I found that the disassembly can be done very easily and NON-DESTRUCTIVELY just by following these few steps:
    1. Remove the silicone plugs and retainer arches from the earphone driver.
    2. Wipe clean the driver with a (preferably) microfiber cloth and a fast drying detergent like a mild window cleaner (alcohol is not recommended, water would risk soaking the driver, soap or degreaser would leave too much residue).
    3. Focus on the seam in the middle of the earphones driver body, where the metal and the plastic meet after enlarging to fit inside the larger section, heat this segment evenly and gently using a hair dryer. It should be hot to the touch but not scalding hot.
    4. Grab the earphone body with a cotton cloth (t-shirt should work) with both hands as you would be cracking a pistachio nut open. Face the small air exhausts on the side of the earphone towards you and try to bend the tip of the driver away to crack open the seam and separate the two halves. This might either be easy and doable by hand or...
    5. Get to a desk or anything solid with an angle on its side. Use the angle of the desk and line it with the seam of the two halves protecting both surfaces with the cloth you were already using to grip the earphone. Now press both sides down and with the aid of the desk you should be able to open even the most stubborn of adhesives.
    If successful, the driver portion (encased entirely in plastic) should be cleanly separated by the metal body and inside the latter there should be visible a silicone stopper colored in gray, use tweezers to gently pull it out without damaging the adhesive keeping it in place.
    At this point you might be able to see if any of the smaller isolated wires inside the cable have been ripped or desoldered from the driver. It is important to note that only the right earphone contains the sensor and circuitry to successfully recognize whether or not the two bullets have been joined magnetically to stop the music and enter standly mode. Therefore if the right one does rip off partially or entirely it will be more difficult to repair than the left side (worst case scenario don't reconnect the circuitry which is rather unaccessible and turn off the earphones manually).
    The cable is comprised internally of 6 different isolated conductors. The audio ones can be recognized by the spiraling two-color design (copper/blue and copper/red) copper/red has to be connected to the soldering pad with a small marker dot, copper/blue to the remainder.

Obviously this kind of self-repair will void your warranty and damage the gasket that made the bullets somewhat sweat resistant (you can always scrape off the old silicone and replace it with fresh one).
    This is meant to be a description of MY OWN experience that has happened to work perfectly. In enacting my advice you will take your own responsibility and I cannot be considered liable of any damage to you or your device.

If anyone requires any kind of help during this repair can try and send me a message. Have a great day. [​IMG]

Arsath1994 and Venky61 like this.