Oneplus Bullets Wireless Q&A, User Manual, Reviews etc.

1. V1567979701322
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2019

V1567979701322 , Oct 17, 2019 :
    Hi, I notice that on my Bullet Wireless V2 earbuds the lowest volume is still too loud and is painful to use. This problem is happening on my Chromebook and iPhone. I do not have an Android phone. Will there be a software update to give finer control of volume levels?

2. M1539546823725
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2019

M1539546823725 , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Hi,

The autoplay feature in bullets wireless 2 is not working. I checked with service centre and they tried replacing it with new one but no luck. It was not working in the new one and they checked both earphones in several one plus phones.
    I am using an OnePlus 6 and it was working earlier,provided that the function should work without the 'autoplay' option being enabled in Earphone mode. Autoplay option is not an exclusive feature of bullets wireless i believe and it's very annoying because this feature will resume tracks even if they were not there in the notification panel.
    The worst thing is service centre didn't agree if the feature was there earlier. Please check if you're having the same issue.

3. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Nov 20, 2019

Venky61 , Nov 20, 2019 :
    I doubt that would happen. There is no app to push updates for the BW.

Auto play is working perfectly fine for me. Did this happen after any latest update on your phone?

4. J1575015300290
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2019

J1575015300290 , Dec 5, 2019 :
    Hi,
    I got my Bullet Wireless v2 on black friday and I'm already in love! I still got a question tho.

Does the cable, that's included in the delivery, support data transfer?
    I plugged my phone (Google Pixel 3a) in my Computer (Windows 7...) with the USB-C cable.
    My phone charges but doesn't suggest data transfer or something alike.

Just wanted to rule out the possibility if it's the cable's fault.

Thanks in advance for your help and keep up the good work!

Venky61 likes this.
  5. zervinb
    Froyo Dec 6, 2019

zervinb , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 6, 2019 :
    I had the same issue. In my case, I wanted to use the short charging cable for Android Auto in my car and it didn't work. I realised then, that the cable given to me did not support data transfer.

However, on enquiring with a OnePlus Support person at a OnePlus Service Centre (which I visited for another minor issue with my OnePlus 6T), he said that the cable included with the Bullets Wireless (1 & 2) was supposed to support data transfer, and he was kind enough to exchange my cable for one that supported data transfer.

Very helpful support staff at my service centre, I must say. Got my work done in under 5 minutes.

Venky61 likes this.
  6. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Dec 7, 2019

Venky61 , Dec 7, 2019 :
    Yes... The usb charging cable does support Data transfer. I hope you have switched the mode to File Transfer. You can visit a service centre to get it replaced if it's very important.

7. crakerjac
    Froyo Feb 11, 2020

crakerjac , Feb 11, 2020 :
    Why did the wingtip get dropped on the v2? If the wireless v2 earbuds had the same sort of earpiece/wingtip as the v1, I'd buy them. My Samsung Level U just started falling apart after 3 years of daily use.

8. drummingchef
    Donut Feb 15, 2020

drummingchef , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 15, 2020 :
    I have the Bullets Wireless v1.

It works great and all, however, when I am on a call, on the other end the volume for them is EXTREMELY loud for them (they have their volume on the lowest setting). I get all the time from some people in talking to on the phone is that they can here EVERY LITTLE MINOR THING that I am doing. I'll be barely reading a paper document and they can hear the paper move around like it's clear as day.

It's as if there is no noise cancelling feature on them which makes the microphone SUPER SUPER SENSITIVE.

Does anyone else have the same issue??? Is there a fix for this?

Is the bullets v2 better for this?

Thanks for everyone's input!

9. Arsath1994
    Froyo Mar 7, 2020

Arsath1994 , Mar 7, 2020 :
    I got problem with my One Plus Bullets wireless Headphone V1, my volume and play/pause buttons stopped working. Sometimes , both buttons working automatically. How to repair this problem sir.

10. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Mar 11, 2020

Venky61 , Mar 11, 2020 :
    No idea why they removed them for V2. I loved them too on V1. They give a secure feeling. I actually use V2 with the wingtips from V1 and it helped. But I doubt you would get to buy the ear wings separately.

Hi, The noise cancellation on both the V1 and V2 isn't that great. But I have not experienced such sensitive enhancement of surroundings.

Hi,
    If your product is under warranty, it's better to take it to a service center. Even without warranty, you can try your luck at the service center for getting it repaired for minimal cost if the damage is minor.

Arsath1994 likes this.
  11. MAHESHRM
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

12. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Apr 10, 2020

Venky61 , Apr 10, 2020 :
    Yes... Absolutely you can.

13. Gn2587097
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2020

14. bbharath225
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2020

15. Dark_Matrix_Guru
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 7, 2020

Dark_Matrix_Guru , via OnePlus 6 , May 7, 2020 :
    I just purchased a OnePlus 8 Pro and the bullet Wireless Z headphones. I've used them one time and they are fully charged but they will not come on. They will not respond to any button pushes and the only light that I see is a red light once I plug them up. They will not power on whatsoever is anyone else having this issue?

16. sommersy
    KitKat May 27, 2020

sommersy , May 27, 2020 :
    Hm. I got one of those new GaN chargers to try that out, and it only has a USB type c to c cable - with which my BW1s won't charge :/

I've never encountered this before...is it the cable or the new kind of brick? Anyone else unable to charge this generation with non-type A cables? It's weird.

17. W1572016031499
    Cupcake May 29, 2020

W1572016031499 , May 29, 2020 :
    I have bullets wireless z earphones. The mic don't work with windows 10 laptops to take office calls. Microsoft teams software is what we use.

Able to hear the other guy fine.

Please help.