Oneplus Bullets Wireless Q&A, User Manual, Reviews etc.

1. naveen98852011 Gingerbread Jan 15, 2019

2. Venky61 Jelly Bean Jan 17, 2019

Venky61, Jan 17, 2019 :
    Hey, did you check if the Ok google option is turned ON on your phone?
    Also did you long press?

3. naveen98852011 Gingerbread Jan 17, 2019

naveen98852011, Jan 17, 2019 :
    option was turned on.and long press means how many seconds

4. Venky61 Jelly Bean Jan 17, 2019

Venky61, Jan 17, 2019 :
    2 sec should be sufficient. If it does not activate even then, you should report the bug here. If they confirm that the device is malfunctioned, you can get it repaired at the store.

5. YRachanaReddy Eclair Jan 18, 2019

6. Venky61 Jelly Bean Jan 18, 2019

Venky61, Jan 18, 2019 :
    Hi... There are not software updates for the Bullets Wireless. There are only updates for some OnePlus phones for better compatibility/features with Bullets Wireless such as Equalizer, Resume feature implementation etc.

7. seshudear1 Cupcake Jan 18, 2019

Venky61 likes this.
  8. Àlâñ_JøSêph Eclair Jan 22, 2019

Àlâñ_JøSêph, Jan 22, 2019 :
    why OnePlus don't produce airpods instead of this half wired bullets.. bullets cannot be considered as a complete wireless product. is there any chance to meet up with OnePlus airpods..?

9. Venky61 Jelly Bean Jan 23, 2019

Venky61, Jan 23, 2019 :
    Thank you :)

You can always provide feedback regarding the product in the feedback section.

10. Raviteja_Karanam Froyo Jan 26, 2019

Raviteja_Karanam, Jan 26, 2019 :
    I have a plan to buy one.. Is it wise to wait for wireless v2 launch? some tech websites are mentioning that v2 is around the corner.. Any suggestion appreciated.

11. Venky61 Jelly Bean Jan 27, 2019

Venky61, Jan 27, 2019 :
    There is no official announcement about the new version of Bullets Wireless. But if you are not in a urgency and can wait atleast for 3-4 months (Probable launch of next Oneplus device), then you can wait and see if you like the next version.

What are you expecting to be better in the next version?

12. sachingoyal87 Donut Jan 28, 2019

sachingoyal87, Jan 28, 2019 :
    They are too damn fragile. Right side stopped working.....got em replaced.....same absolute thing happened to the replacements within 2 weeks
    The stupid pouch requires the nech band to be bent to accomodate the earphones....as directed by their manual...and that is probably causing this issue.
    Anybody else facing this ?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019

13. Raviteja_Karanam Froyo Jan 29, 2019

Raviteja_Karanam, Jan 29, 2019 :
    only waterproof.. thanks for your response.

Venky61 likes this.
  14. Venky61 Jelly Bean Jan 29, 2019

Venky61, Jan 29, 2019 :
    The neck band portion that is supposed to be bent for putting inside the pouch is strong enough to resist any damage due to that. As your speakers are not working, it must be due to the contact near the earbuds mostly which is the weakest part for any earphone.
    I have been using from last 6 months or so and I did not face any such issue. I drop them in boxes, on table and inside bag compartments but nothing happened till now. What did the service center give you the reason for trouble during the first time?

15. sachingoyal87 Donut Jan 29, 2019

sachingoyal87, Jan 29, 2019 :

Venky61

The neck band portion that is supposed to be bent for putting inside the pouch is strong enough to resist any damage due to that. As your speakers are not working, it must be due to the contact near the earbuds mostly which is the weakest part for any earphone.
    I have been using from last 6 months or so and I did not face any such issue. I drop them in boxes, on table and inside bag compartments but nothing happened till now. What did the service center give you the reason for trouble during the first time?​

Well the earpiece responds a little as the neck band is manipulated slightly. So the issue is definitely with the neckband.
    I'm very careful with all of my gadgets. My Shure se215 have not given me any trouble in 6 years. The service centre gave no reason and simply replaced it. So i didnt connect the fault with the pouch at that time.
    I tried to be extra careful with the replacements and used the pouch more thinking it will protect them and it ended up screwing them up faster. Searching the web i see that its a pretty common issue.
    I think l'll give up the pouch totally and use the box they came in to store them wen not in use. Not convenient but will probably help.

16. Venky61 Jelly Bean Jan 29, 2019

Venky61, Jan 29, 2019 :
    I agree that the pouch is not a practical one. I keep the Bullets V2 in that pouch and a cloth pouch like this for Bullets wireless during my travels.
    soundmagic-earphone-storage-puch-drawstring-black-main-800x800.jpg

17. pratikoneplus6T Cupcake Jan 31, 2019

pratikoneplus6T, Jan 31, 2019 :
    regarding OnePlus bullets wireless,it's battery draining rapidly....I was at 80% of his battery....after 1 hour it comes to 30%....why is it so......!

18. jpizlefoshizle Donut Feb 1, 2019

jpizlefoshizle, Feb 1, 2019 :
    My right ear bud stopped working today. Anyone else have this happen? Thanks not even a month old yet, have barely even used them. OnePlus support said they would replace them and after I gave them all the information they needed they said "sorry we're out of stock right now". I guess I'm out of luck. I've never had a customer service yank the rug out from under me like they did. This OP6T will likely be my last OnePlus. smh

UPDATE!! They replaced my earbuds. That's the customer service I expect from OP. I guess the stock they have a customer service is different from what there website has. weird, but, I'm pleased with the service. I didn't even have to send the broken ones back. I'm not gonna use the pouch this time. I think that's what caused the issue. hopefully they will release a version 2 soon.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019

19. sachingoyal87 Donut Feb 1, 2019

sachingoyal87, Feb 1, 2019 :
    They have a valentines day offer/ combo going on with oneplusplus 6t and bullets wireless. So probably keeping stocks for that.
    I just dont get why would they not address this issue and continue pushing this product with an obvious an flaw

20. slmnanwr Froyo Feb 8, 2019

slmnanwr, Feb 8, 2019 :
    Just off the top of my head, why not an exclusive app for the Bullets Wireless? Something to tweak and customise, like major competitors. Immense work for a handful of faithful users but do keep it at the back of our heads.