Batman360 , Jul 16, 2020 :
    Once, let it go on sale😉 It surely will pop-up Soon™

2. Abdul Basith2
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2020

razzor228 likes this.
  3. Rishi_Pisces
    Froyo Jul 16, 2020

Rishi_Pisces , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 16, 2020 :
    First of all I would like to say ur article was very well written and compelling to read till the end ( I usually always try to skip the reading it all! [e]1f601[/e])... And the Title was very Catchy too...
    I have owned a OP7 and Bullets2... And here I felt u were going a bit mild on your criticism for the product... With the launch of 7 series and BW2, I feel OP got quite agressive with the pricing and under delivering on the product as well as community... Neither the OP7 or the BW2 were worth the price...
    In accordance to your title I'll just talk on BW2... As already pointed by u, fit ain't that comfortable... Magnetic contacts aren't as secure... BWZ smaller driver giving at par effects of what Knowles driver plus 10 mm driver was delivering... The call input as well as output voice clarity is not there... And the price of INR5,999/-($99) because of all this was totally unjustified!
    They might would have learned their lessons the hard way with the higher priced lauch of OP 8 Series... So that's why made BWZ much more affordable, and also making Nord a more affordable product line for Company to grow in future!
    Hope they start listening more to Community and less to their profit making Managers!

YRJ and razzor228 like this.

5. ahuja_varun
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2020

ahuja_varun , Jul 16, 2020 :
    I had plans to buy the OnePlus bullet wireless z in the coming days but then I saw that the OnePlus Buds we're launching on 21st itself .. so I am waiting for it now !!

I have alot of expectations from the OnePlus Buds !! no doubt it's late to enter the market but being OnePlus I would never give it a second thought .. expectations are very high now for the Buds !!

I hope the pricing is very competitive compared to the other products available and also keeping in mind their loyal community users !!

I am really excited for launch event for many reasons now !!
    congratulations to OnePlus team fro bringing us many unusual things this year which we would have never expected otherwise specially the OnePlus Nord AR Launch !!

[e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e]❣️❣️🤘🤙🤙

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020

6. sociallymayank
    Donut Jul 16, 2020

sociallymayank , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 16, 2020 :
    The specs are almost out, but what's left is the pricing.
    I believe if they price it between 4-6k then they can be a total hit considering all the players in the market

7. ItsRavi25
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 16, 2020

ItsRavi25 , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 16, 2020 :
    OnePlus on fire [e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e]
    Tv....Nord.... Earbuds 🤩🤩🤩🤩
    Excited [e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e]

8. DMB_8766
    Froyo Jul 16, 2020

9. brian.sedore
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 16, 2020

10. manojsurya99
    Jelly Bean Jul 16, 2020

manojsurya99 , Jul 16, 2020 :
    An awesome read @razzor228
    Just like Nord Series doesn't kill the flagship series, I wish the buds series doesn't kill Bullets wireless series.

YRJ, Dresa91 and razzor228 like this.
  11. SeaRefractor
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2020

SeaRefractor , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 16, 2020 :
    End of the era is to also develop and release OnePlus hearing aids. US FDA has opened the market for audio makers to develop and release over the counter hearing aids for moderate or less hearing loss. A proposed rule must be in place August 2020, so there is time for OnePlus to still get into this market with out being to late.

https://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/over-counter-hearing-aids

I have more severe loss and use the Phonak Marvel m90 which are absolutely amazing and first medical hearing aids to Bluetooth pair with any device, not just iPhone (mfi) like some early competition. Work fantastic with my 7T Pro 5G McLaren. Best part is that I don't have to take in and out my hearing aids to listen to buds.

Would be a great market for OnePlus to seriously consider. Millions of individuals of all ages suffering from some level of hearing loss. A good product at a great price can be a real humanitarian boon to all who need it.

razzor228 likes this.
  12. H1545881131996
    Donut Jul 16, 2020

H1545881131996 , Jul 16, 2020 :
    I am still using the One Plus Bullets Wireless 1.
    The reason why I bought them is because of the silicon tips which just hangs to your ear so you can do your workouts and bid adieu to the fear of losing them.

They do sound fine, but as the article says, the bass is flat and is not a go to choice for audiophiles.
    Coming to voice, it becomes terrible. Whenever I am on a call, the other person or the people when I am on a conference always complain about the muffled voice. Sometimes its noisy and inaudible.

Given this experience, I think One Plus Buds can be a breakthrough in the market and a strong competition to other brands which currently own the market. I hope they must have seen the reviews of the previous Bullets Wireless series and kept in mind the areas of improvement.

We know these won't have the noise cancelling feature because that would be an added expense.
    However, If they release the completely wireless buds with a tip which hangs in your ear, you can forget about the fear of losing them and maybe can be worn during those workouts or running.

Excited to see what One Plus has to offer!

razzor228 and YRJ like this.
  13. NiyasAhamed
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2020

Anubhavchauhan1996 and razzor228 like this.
  14. G1589877169210
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2020

15. SkullandBone
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2020

16. Oreo2201
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 16, 2020

Oreo2201 , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Jul 16, 2020 :
    @razzor228 I personally think that OP Buds should be:

1) I expect it to be comfortable for long use. It must have the perfect bass that I feel lacked in the previous BWs.
    2) It might not be that affordable, I expect it to be priced around INR 7000
    3) The features I wish it should have are Gesture Controls, Water Resistance, Wireless Charging support.

That's it.

17. Oreo2201
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 16, 2020

Oreo2201 , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Jul 16, 2020 :

Batman360

@razzor228 yet another amazing thread man!! [e]1f525[/e]
    I own a collection of all the bullets from Type-C to BW-Z and man I so want the buds not just to complete the collection but also because I know they will include the same dash/warp charging tech in these too, plus every bullets sounds good maybe better than their previous versions but I can compromise a little sound quality over comfort and ease of usage. I expect them to seamlessly connect to my device. But the thing I can compromise in is the lag, I really hope they have really low latency and not just in papers but in real life usage too. I would have preferred rubber tips over this one which ia teased because of the perfect fitting and having no fear of it falling down. Dolby tech is a MUST, increase the price a bit but I need the [e]1f525[/e] sound. I really hoped that they wouldn't go with the toothbrush design but eh (I really like the design of galaxy buds).
    My expectations are endless so I will stop writing it here and wait for the product to drop. Maybe write a review on it too once I get my hands on it [e]1f609[/e]

Thanks again for this thread Siddhesh. [e]1f60a[/e]​

Batman surely has his BW collectibles in the Batcave

19. Neilaga7
    Eclair Jul 17, 2020

Neilaga7 , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 17, 2020 :
    Hope this one features Google Assistant integration similar to the Pixel buds. For sound quality, I will prefer a more balanced approach rather than bass heavy.

Tiphlo likes this.
  20. Sashank_10 , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jul 17, 2020 :
    Great thread @razzor228. Honestly have never used the BW1,2 or Z. But ive used a TWS earbud from Noise just to get v asking with the hype of " Truly Wireless" and have a good experience with it unless my dog bit one of the earbuds. But the fear of losing one of the buds indeed impact your music listening experience.

Anyways all that aside, I feel OnePlus could have chosen a better form factor , something like the Google Pixel Buds.

I don't really know if I'm excited or not. Ahhh!!! Ykw I'm excited anyways.

But we'll get to know only the 21st.

It was really nice of you to give us an history of the whole lineup of OnePlus earphones @razzor228.

Cheers!!