8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. JJJOZ3
    Donut Jul 24, 2020

JJJOZ3 , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 24, 2020 :
    I have been excited about these from the day it was leaked and then officially announced.. Been waiting for them for my OnePlus 7T..

It is an half in ear design as mentioned for comfortable use but many reviews mentioned about the fit.. For different ears the fit maybe different.. So is there anyway OnePlus thinking about wingtips for OnePlus Buds or any 3rd Party solutions?

I really need to buy these but fear of them falling off as I have previously experienced with this form factor of headphones..

razzor228 likes this.
  2. Crismic Paul , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Great read ...Thanks now I know bullet z is better than bw2. Even Im waiting for one plus earbuds review as Im planning to buy one plus nord.

As per your review will buy bullet z and will wait to purchase one plus ear buds after proper review and homework.

razzor228 likes this.
  3. JaRVis_8Pro
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2020

JaRVis_8Pro , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 26, 2020 :
    The Bullets Wireless is very good and I have one... It's very good compared to other's in price range especially... But the new Buds is a step up for OnePlus and I'm sure it will give OnePlus a boost on their marketing strategy... with the #OnePlusNORD coming up... Anyway, keep up the good work..

Crismic Paul likes this.
  4. TUSHAR_27
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2020

5. saudmahammad
    Cupcake Jul 27, 2020

6. B1570257408624
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2020

7. Tardivel
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2020

8. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 30, 2020

Dunnow , Jul 30, 2020 :
    well...

TicPods free, TicPods pro, TicPods ANC etc... all have more than these and most are cheaper or the same range.

then you have mpow x3 at half the price and literally double the funcionalities...

im sorry but no, these time the wireless buds from OP are too expensive for what they are...

now that tws are everywhere 80 euros for something that only has double tap as a touch gesture and no ANC doesn't quite sell it to me...

Optimus_Prime_07 likes this.
  9. F_Nisha_Lalwani_UEop
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

F_Nisha_Lalwani_UEop , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I bought a oneplus wireless Z earphones from Amazon on 29th june 2020 .The earphones only worked for 5 days and now it is not working.We tried to contact one plus agents ,we send them mails too but there is no response. We even charged it but it is showing no lights.

This is not acceptable at all when we pay so much for the product believing it would last longer and order from such an established brand that it would be a qualified product.

But the experience is not good.

Please let me know how should I proceed because this is not the way we could expect from oneplus brand.

Thanks,

Nisha

10. P1589031256963
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

11. B1561554709308
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2020

12. Zoni
    Eclair Aug 2, 2020

Zoni , Aug 2, 2020 :
    If we are talking about sound quality, Bullets Z are not in any way superior to Bullets 2.

13. abbas_ali_Pitolwala , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 3, 2020 :
    So I have seen reviews of one plus buds the most complain or problem which everyone is having is the controls.. Like a double tap function is not really enough for the task you need to perform. It seems like that the buds are design only for listening the music not for answering the call or Google assistant or other basic function.
    It may have a fall back pay for the buds??

14. SudhamanEP
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

SudhamanEP , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Actually I like oneplus
    and i am using BW2 , BWZ
    and oneplus dash charger , wrap charger literally everything
    i like even their own cases

I was pumped when oneplus brought the oneplus buds even though its named as buds . where is the buds???? if you really swift to silicon tips and LIKE BW2 Qualcomm hd aptx then it will the everyones major go... there is no doubt in the that...

PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF IT I LIKE THE OLD ONEPLUS
    where the flagship product with midrange pricing.....

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020

15. michelin
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2020

16. [email protected]
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2020

17. [email protected] likes this.