OnePlus bullets wireless Z bass edition charging LED light via OnePlus Nord

1. SriNord
    Honeycomb Aug 18, 2021

SriNord , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 18, 2021 :
    When I put my bullets in charging, red LED light is not changed to white LED light when I connect with my OnePlus Nord USB cable. It shows white LED light only when it's connected with Bullets usb cable. Is this normal or is it illusion?. I've just waited almost an hour and it didn't change but when I changed it to bullets usb cable (that came along with the box) it's showing white LED light.

2. AmOlRaJ
    Froyo Aug 18, 2021

AmOlRaJ , via OnePlus 9R , Aug 18, 2021 :
    It's defective issue of wireless z bullets. Many users have had this issue. I'll suggest you to connect bullets to mobile and check charging percentage. If it's 100% then remove charger.

3. SriNord
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2021

SriNord , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 19, 2021 :
    I have only charged around 5-6 times and only one time I charged with my mobile usb cable and it didn't change to white light but all the 5 times when I connected with the usb cable that came with the bullets, it changed to white. But yesterday, I checked it using my mobile usb cable, after the bullets has been charged to 100%( with bullets usb cable), it changed to white light after 5-7mins. I was hell shocked 😲. The only thing I'm disappointed is, it's not connecting automatically to previously connected devices.

4. AmOlRaJ
    Froyo Aug 19, 2021

AmOlRaJ , via OnePlus 9R , Aug 19, 2021 :
    Bullets needs some time to stable so after few days lights work accurately. So may be it's stable now that's why it shows White lights. Also check few days more if it's show accurate lights.
    I'm also disappointed that bullets not automatically connected to previous pair device. OnePlus has to look into it!

5. SriNord
    Honeycomb Aug 19, 2021

SriNord , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 19, 2021 :
    Is there any option to update bullets firmware?

6. AmOlRaJ
    Froyo Aug 19, 2021

SriNord likes this.
  7. AmOlRaJ
    Froyo Aug 23, 2021

AmOlRaJ , via OnePlus 9R , Aug 23, 2021 :
    I just found that if you want to connect previously connected device/mobile -
    1) Switch ON Previously connected device's/Mobile's Bluetooth from drag down menu.
    2) Then separate your wireless bullet's and press middle button once which is located in between volume+ and volume- button at charging side port on your wireless bullet's. And you connected automatically.

Hope this one helps you.
    Let me know.

8. SriNord
    Honeycomb Aug 23, 2021

SriNord , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 23, 2021 :
    It shows white light only when it's connected with the USB cabe that came with that box. It doesn't change if you connect your OnePlus USB cable and thie is bizarre. How is this even possible? I don't know why OnePlus engineers did like this.

AmOlRaJ likes this.
  9. SriNord
    Honeycomb Aug 23, 2021

I will check and tell you now.

10. SriNord
    Honeycomb Aug 23, 2021

No bro it's not connecting automatically. I've to tap that middle button for 1-2times to get connected to my device and that too by manually tapping in my bluetooth devices.

11. AmOlRaJ
    Froyo Aug 23, 2021

AmOlRaJ , via OnePlus 9R , Aug 23, 2021 :
    Finger crossed 🤞 waiting for next OTA Update. Hope OnePlus will solved this problem.

12. SriNord
    Honeycomb Aug 24, 2021

SriNord , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 24, 2021 :
    Even for you, are you connecting manually by tapping that device?

13. AmOlRaJ
    Froyo Aug 24, 2021

AmOlRaJ , via OnePlus 9R , Aug 24, 2021 :
    Yes.or using button between volume+ and volume- button on wireless bullets.

14. SriNord
    Honeycomb Sep 1, 2021

SriNord , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 1, 2021 :
    Bro do you know how long does it take to charge from 0 to 100%. I've tried it from 10-100% but didn't note the time. Today I charged it using the bullets cable for 1hr 5mins and it still shows red. But if I connect it to my phone and check, it shows 100%, do you know why? Now I unplugged the charger and plugged it again it shows white light after 3mins.

15. AmOlRaJ
    Froyo Sep 1, 2021

AmOlRaJ , via OnePlus 9R , Sep 1, 2021 :
    Same happened with me. It's defective product so doesn't show light's correctly. Try using usb wired packed with Bullets and check if light's work correctly.

16. SriNord
    Honeycomb Sep 2, 2021

SriNord , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 2, 2021 :
    I tested with that cable, it used to change from red to white light but after being charged for 1hour it was still in red and after reconnecting it changed to white light after a while.

17. AmOlRaJ
    Froyo Sep 2, 2021

18. SriNord
    Honeycomb Sep 17, 2021

SriNord , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 17, 2021 :
    Bro, how long does it take for you from 10% to 100%?

19. AmOlRaJ
    Froyo Sep 17, 2021