OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z (things that you dont know, and user review)

1. AyieJosh
    Froyo May 2, 2020

AyieJosh , May 2, 2020 :
    Hi im using OnePlus 6 device and i just bought the Wireless Z. I was tempted by their marketing of the Low Latency Mode. as they're claimed to have LL Mode while Fnatic Mode is enabled. i thought it has Aptx HD or Aptx LL or LDAC and some others codec that promotes low latency below 100ms. but in my experience, it only had AAC codec and Low Latency Mode doesn't feel anywhere good as it claimed to be. i felt dissatisfied by this marketing and i could've put more budget to buy the Wireless 2 that has Aptx which i would assume sounds better.

OnePlus, please dont do this. you claimed LL but it is not even LL. the latency is similar to cheap Bluetooth earphone but with premium price. i felt dissatisfied and cheated.

tldr:
    Bullets Wireless Z use AAC, LL in fnatic mode but not really an actual LL. Wireless 2 is much better option than Wireless Z.

ps: i have attach a screenshots if anyone concerned

thank you.
    1588405057652.jpg

2. Kubi5
    Cupcake May 6, 2020

Kubi5 , May 6, 2020 :
    In which games do you have bad latency?
    Also from all reviews that are out there nobody noticed any latency while watching YT or web browsing.

Sumant_9 likes this.
  3. Sumedh_Nadgir
    Gingerbread May 12, 2020

Sumedh_Nadgir , via OnePlus 7 , May 12, 2020 :

Clearly shows it has LL.

And about the codec. if you are such an audio specific person to care about the codec. Check before you buy them. No normal user cares that much about codec for such cheap prices anyway. They just need a good sounding earphones for lower price. and it delivers

Sumant_9 likes this.
  4. AllMight_01
    Cupcake May 13, 2020

AllMight_01 , via OnePlus 5 , May 13, 2020 :
    Im currently using oneplus 5 and Low latency mode is below average while playing COD. I can literally hear the sound of the gunfire after the enemy dies. Disappointed with the Low latency factor but music wise average earphones. Would prefer wired next time

5. Ankurydv
    Eclair May 15, 2020

Ankurydv , May 15, 2020 :

bought OnePlus wireless z earphones for my OnePlus 7 Pro phone and there was no "Tap to Pair" pop up message like OnePlus said Quick connect so I had to manually search and add, also there is no setting options for "Earphones sound enhancement" under Dolby Atoms like Youtuber TK Bay showed on his phone..also songs don't resume automatically when earphones magnet are seperated. So basically my OnePlus wireless Z consider my phone as non OnePlus device. Are my earphones faulty?

6. AyieJosh
    Froyo May 15, 2020

AyieJosh , May 15, 2020 :
    they DID advertise it as LL but the problem is they never release the specs during pre order or early stage. when they advert as LL i am expecting Aptx Aptx HD and other codec that could offer better latency but they didn't, it just AAC proclaimed as LL. we all knew AAC and lower is not LL. they just normal codec for cheap wireless earphone. if i knew it is AAC i could've go with V2 or better LL earphone.

and OP didn't put any specs on Bullets Z page. thats the price i have to pay for being the early birds that took Bullets Z.

7. AyieJosh
    Froyo May 15, 2020

not game specific but overall the latency is noticable. for fast paced gaming, the latency is significant. while media streaming shouldn't be any issue.[

it said that the LL is enabled during fnatic mode is on. but honestly i couldn't feel any difference. Bullets wired type c should be better choice. or maybe a real LL product.

quick connect is for 2 device pair. you still have to pair it first on both devices. then double pressed the pair button to switch between devices. the magnetic should resume when apart and stop when attached together. probably you have a faulty earphone. also i dont have the dolby atmos etc atleast I didn't found that option.

8. Ankurydv
    Eclair May 15, 2020

Ankurydv , May 15, 2020 :

It does stop (turned off) when magnet attached but doesn't resume playing music if magnet seperated. What music player do you use and if you can check do you have settings>sound and vibration>earphone mode>Auto play... ON or Off?
    Mine is Off, should I turn on to resume playing?
    Thanks again

9. AyieJosh
    Froyo May 15, 2020

lol obviously you need to turn that on. i thought u meant by audio. since music is media, so its a separate setting. so turn that setting on

10. G_Ishan_Malik_CJym
    Cupcake May 17, 2020

11. nick18_in
    Eclair May 17, 2020

nick18_in , via OnePlus 5 , May 17, 2020 :
    So, i can pair the headphones on 2 phones together for use? Hope the switch between the 2 is good, as what I use currently (JBL) isnt great.

12. AyieJosh
    Froyo May 17, 2020

AyieJosh , May 17, 2020 :
    there actually is, as a standard latency for Bluetooth but i tried to tolerate that usually.
    yes you could. it worked on other devices too. i use that between my OP6 and my laptop. switch is pretty fast on my phone but its not too long on my laptop, probably around 1-3 seconds. its a neat feature.

13. HrudaySagar
    Cupcake May 17, 2020

HrudaySagar , via OnePlus 7 , May 17, 2020 :
    same problem bro I'm using OnePlus 7 when I try to connect my OnePlus wireless z it's not showing any pop-up animation for quick connect I'm totally disappointed after getting these where the company claimed that this feature works for only OnePlus devices also the low latency in fnatic mode is pathetic we can clearly notice lag ... totally disappointed

14. Ankurydv
    Eclair May 17, 2020

Ankurydv , May 17, 2020 :
    I just noticed that it sound better if we turn off HD codec AAC in Bluetooth settings. Try and then tell if it's same for you also

Sunil+ likes this.
  15. XLRsatan
    Eclair May 18, 2020

XLRsatan , via OnePlus 5 Slate Gray , May 18, 2020 :
    no bro they haven't released an update for that features to previous generation phones yet . The updates will be provided soon I hope !!

HrudaySagar likes this.
  16. Nilupatell
    Cupcake May 19, 2020

Nilupatell , via OnePlus 6 , May 19, 2020 :
    Same problem with me I'm using oneplus 6

17. E1559800242492 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , May 19, 2020 :
    same is the case with me. idk what the problem is.

19. E1559800242492 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , May 19, 2020 :
    same problem for me.

HrudaySagar likes this.
  20. hacker90
    Cupcake May 24, 2020

hacker90 , May 24, 2020 :
    At first I did not get the pop up, but I put them for charge and once they were fully charged, I tried and the pop up came. I have the 7 Pro and the low latency works. Although not as good as a wired one for obvious reasons, but they are good enough! The thing that I am most disappointed about is the fit and seal. I tried all the eartips provided but the fit is not comfortable at all. It pains after just half hour or even less. I used the Bullets Type-C before and they are a GEM! Should have just saved up and bought an actual IEM instead of all this BS.

I also noticed this, it seems it makes the bass sound better, but the rest goes for a toss.

christin91 likes this.