OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z

1. Z1582137080991
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2020

Z1582137080991 , Jul 2, 2020 :
    I bought OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z and I often face Calling issue with these earphones... I get complaints from people on call that my voice is gets distorted at times. Are my earphones faulty or it's just network issue? Can anyone help me out with the doubt?

2. nabangshu
    Donut Jul 2, 2020

nabangshu , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 2, 2020 :
    Probably network issue . Observe it for 2 days more , if people are still complaining you can return and probably order another piece. Sometimes we get the defected ones not an issue just make sure u are still the period of return / refund. try ordering it from their website and not Amazon.

3. MohammedZakir
    Cupcake Jul 3, 2020

4. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 3, 2020

Batman360 , Jul 3, 2020 :
    It's an issue, happened with me too, used it for a week or so regularly, it automatically got fixed. Maybe factory reset the earphones once.

5. AdityaVidyarthi
    Donut Jul 5, 2020

AdityaVidyarthi , via OnePlus 5T , Jul 5, 2020 :
    The OnePlus Bullets wireless Z is not working as shown in the video's . Tap to connect is not working on my OnePlus 5T and i have to connect it manually from.the bluetooth settings.

The magnetic control pauses the music when together ,but upon separation it doesn't play the music automatically .

Can someone help me knowing what the issue really is .

6. nabangshu
    Donut Jul 6, 2020

nabangshu , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 6, 2020 :

AdityaVidyarthi

The OnePlus Bullets wireless Z is not working as shown in the video's . Tap to connect is not working on my OnePlus 5T and i have to connect it manually from.the bluetooth settings.

The magnetic control pauses the music when together ,but upon separation it doesn't play the music automatically .

Can someone help me knowing what the issue really is .​

Bro if I'm not wrong Tap to connect is only for 7 and 8 . And as far as I'm concerned with the auto media resume , I haven't seen mine work with Spotify but it surely does work when I'm playing music from google play music. I'm using a 7T.

7. Surajm1009
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2021

Surajm1009 , Jan 21, 2021 :
    Answer:

When the earpieces are together the music doesn't pause the Bluetooth headphone turns off so when u separate it won't play automatically, try these settings on your phone its working for me,

Settings >> Sound and vibration >> Earphone mode >> Auto play, turn on the auto play option

other devices search for Auto play and turn on it works.

8. p3ym5n5z1z1
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2021

p3ym5n5z1z1 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 22, 2021 :
    I had same issue when iam talking in whats app after 5 minutes i hears disconnect ing voice then i hear alot of noise in my ears who is on the call with me hearing this noise which they couldn't hear me well and i reconnecting my budz then its ok but ia have this issue 1 time s a day

9. Tobikage
    Nougat Jan 22, 2021

Tobikage , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Does it behave the same with other calls ?
    A couple of people have reported this happens on Whatsapp video calls.

10. p3ym5n5z1z1
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2021

p3ym5n5z1z1 , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Iam always using whats app for call yes it happens to me in WhatsApp video calls its disconnecting from phone the call voice is going to speakers then i reconnected but the voice which i hear is awfull

11. Tobikage
    Nougat Jan 22, 2021

Tobikage , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Might want to post in the Feedback section.

12. Gabbarsingh95
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 22, 2021

Gabbarsingh95 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Phone should placed within 10 metres area between bullets z .. so that call should not be disconnected.. i too have bullet z but never face this kind of problem. Only faced when i placed my phone on the table and goes far outside the 10 metre coverage area..

MRTLima likes this.