OnePlus camera for Paranoid Android 6.0?

1. pranayysharma
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2016

pranayysharma , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Is there a way to port the latest oneplus camera app to this ROM?
    I miss it.
    Please explain how as well.

Thanks

2. mayankkumar
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

mayankkumar , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I don't know how to do this but how is the ROM ? It's zip file is like 300 something MB . is this the complete ROM file zip ?

3. Jing Xiang
    Froyo Jun 9, 2016

Jing Xiang , Jun 9, 2016 :
    there is a zip file avalible for download in xda the camera app from oos3.0.2 just flash it in twrp

pranayysharma likes this.
  4. sahil_starrh
    Honeycomb Jun 9, 2016

5. pranayysharma

yes. thats the full rom. 365MB
    the ROM is very clean and light. Quite similar to OOS but with quite a few added features. But its also missing a couple of small things from OOS like double tap hardware key to lock etc.
    FPS is super fast.
    Give it a try.

6. lucasuijtt
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

lucasuijtt , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I know this isnt the right place to ask, but i really want to try PN but i have no idea how to flash a rom. When i search for how to do it i find things like 'be rooted and have twrp', but i know those only by name (and dont even know what twrp is or does)

Can someone explain the full progress or does anyone have a link to it?
    Thanks!

7. pranayysharma

8. pranayysharma

Dont worry man!
    I also did it for the first time today because I really wated to try aosPA.

Follow the first post and you'll be golden - https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/official-paranoid-android-op2-instructions.449241/#post-14926190

josefn24 likes this.
  9. mayankkumar
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

mayankkumar , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Sure will. But now i am going to upgrade to latest OOS MM and after a month (or in a week if i don't like sound output) i will try PA or CM13 ..

pranayysharma likes this.
  10. Cool Droid

Cool Droid , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Go here : https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/official-paranoid-android-op2-instructions.449241/
    As you don't know anything, and haven't unlocked bootloader, installed TWRP, I'd recommend you to follow the detailed guide in Links section of the thread. Follow section 3 of that detailed guide, and as always you can PM if any problems ;)

11. aespinalc
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 5, 2016

aespinalc , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Everyone has a first time. Use the threads that were given to you, and there should not be a problem.

Keep in mind that Oneplus devices are really easy to deal with, so it wont be as difficult as doing the same in a samsung, or even a nexus device.

I've come literally across every problem i could come across with, and there is a lot of information online, specially this forum, and I still have a functioning phone. so fear not.