OnePlus Cardboard sold out on oneplus.net

1. Shaz_ahamed
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2015

Shaz_ahamed , Jul 4, 2015 :
    Great!! Awaiting cardboard launch in amazon India as well as the product launch on July 27!!

2. feluda
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2015

feluda , Jul 4, 2015 :
    But the Chinese site has a lot more accessories than other sites. Also Hydrogen OS.

3. tarun29
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2015

4. joyisjoy92
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2015

joyisjoy92 , Jul 4, 2015 :
    Gutted that they've sold out, I tried a couple of times last night, but it was always "out of stock" :(

5. nedooo
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2015

6. kartik huria
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2015

kartik huria , Jul 4, 2015 :
    Please I want the seat all the things but its out if stock :( please help or gave any suggestions

Attached Files:

7. gusuraman
    Global Head Moderator Jul 4, 2015

8. dustbunnyck
    Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2015

9. gregoryws
    Donut Jul 4, 2015

gregoryws , Jul 4, 2015 :
    Tried to get one through the global site but it redirected me to my local site in checkout... The Indonesian site still haven't opened orders for the Cardboard.
    Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 3.15.23 PM.png

10. TheOriginalMèêk
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2015

TheOriginalMèêk , Jul 4, 2015 :
    I believe that's exactly what will happen.. Or hope so anyway. I mean I know they are losing money on them but why only 30K?

#hopeitstrue

Raphael Castle likes this.
  11. jumpinwired
    Froyo Jul 4, 2015

12. Roryjwaite
    Froyo Jul 4, 2015

Roryjwaite , Jul 4, 2015 :
    DIY time. I'm going to have to explain to the wife how I got the cat stuck to the window.

Rubii23 likes this.
  13. casaragi
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2015

casaragi , Jul 4, 2015 :
    , This was a real Bullshit from Oneplus, I own a Oneplus one , was sent an email 5am , kept on trying since then every time I put it in my cart and go to check out it says sold out , I bet 80% of the sale was made by the disgusting Ebay sellers and we the loyal owners since the lunch of oneplus one don't get anything , Good luck one plus one with that way you treat your real customers, Wasn't an invitation system to the real owners would have been a better idea rather than give it to those who never owned one at all?
    what a shame only one million phones sold globally till now and you tell me all the card boxes are gone!
    Who bought them?

14. casaragi
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2015

casaragi , Jul 4, 2015 :
    This was a real Bullshit from Oneplus, I own a Oneplus one , was sent an email 5am , kept on trying since then every time I put it in my cart and go to check out it says sold out , I bet 80% of the sale was made by the disgusting Ebay sellers and we the loyal owners since the lunch of oneplus one don't get anything , Good luck one plus one with that way you treat your real customers, Wasn't an invitation system to the real owners would have been a better idea rather than give it to those who never owned one at all?
    what a shame only one million phones sold globally till now and you tell me all the card boxes are gone!
    Who bought them?

15. casaragi
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2015

casaragi , Jul 4, 2015 :
    This was a real Bullshit from Oneplus, I own a Oneplus one , was sent an email 5am , kept on trying since then every time I put it in my cart and go to check out it says sold out , I bet 80% of the sale was made by the disgusting Ebay sellers and we the loyal owners since the lunch of oneplus one don't get anything , Good luck one plus one with that way you treat your real customers, Wasn't an invitation system to the real owners would have been a better idea rather than give it to those who never owned one at all?
    Who bought them?

16. casaragi
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2015

casaragi , Jul 4, 2015 :
    Who bought them?

17. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Jul 4, 2015

18. ratna_cec
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2015

19. guijan12
    KitKat Jul 4, 2015

Ceasedd likes this.
  20. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Jul 4, 2015