Oneplus Care app

1. Lambn
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2019

Lambn , Aug 27, 2019 :
    I was wondering how to activate my warranty if the app is not accessible from within Canada? I have a crack on the back of my screen and I was hoping to send the device in.

jithu John likes this.
  2. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 28, 2019

Horsault , Aug 28, 2019 :
    Go to oneplus website, connect to your account, go to your order and apply RMA from there.
    Please note that accidental damages are excluded from warranty, so you'll get paid repair.

3. ABala
    Eclair Oct 9, 2019

ABala , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 9, 2019 :
    if the app and after sale offers associated turns out to be another India exclusive like some of the recent app upgrades, I will reconsider buying another OP device going forward.. you can't sell the phone internationally and then focus of one country for everything!!!

4. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 9, 2019

Horsault , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 9, 2019 :
    When a single market constitute a significant part of your sales, it's logical you pay attention to it.
    On the other hand, just think you don't have some bloatware , or features you don't care about like cricket results...

5. ABala
    Eclair Oct 10, 2019 at 12:02 AM

ABala , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 10, 2019 at 12:02 AM :
    I agree. However, if the discrepancy in ownership value is significant enough between different markets you risk turning your biggest market into your only market :)