Other Oneplus cheated, Misleading Oneplus 5T Sales

1. shubhamgupta8796
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2017

shubhamgupta8796 , Nov 22, 2017 :
    have been a fan of Oneplus since the company was established.
    I want to share the Oneplus Misleading Sales towards its loyal customers, and want to spread the issue which happened with me, so here is what happened -

I prebooked my Oneplus 5T on 16th Nov 2017 at PVR Launch Event in Mumbai and I was promised that I would get a delivery by 21st Nov and 1000rs voucher for accessories. Firstly I did not get my OP5T on 21st Nov and also they should give extra benefits to the loyal customers who are going for prebook, instead they were giving much better offers to the open sale customers which worth more than 2000rs, also cashback of 1500 via hdfc card, and no information was provided to me while prebook that these offers will be available for open sales customers. I use Onplus One currently and have been always been a true fan of Oneplus and hence I prebooked my OP5T but this is very disappointing what they did. Also they took rs1000 as an advance and they are not gonna refund it, I have no problem with that as it was a condition. But my concern is that they should provide the same existing offers to prebooked customers too, which they are not. Very disappointing Oneplus

2. Jagaa
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2017

Jagaa , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Hi...I am also a user & follower of oneplus one since they launched the one itself. I am using one till now & I got it atlest 4 months before they first launched in India by getting invite from a friend (One plus user) China...Through the tough invite system... N...I also shared my invites to many people. Many of my friend s came to about the device from me only.
    Now I have booked one plus 5T may get it today.
    So far I have not received any type of offers or discount or preference or a trade in advantage from ONE PLUS.
    I HAVE INTRODUCED THIS DEVICE TO MY FRIENDS CIRCLE AND SOCIETY MUCH BEFORE THEY LAUNCHED IN INDIA.
    I BOUGHT ONEPLUS ONE FROM US .I am asking Oneplus team to consider the true loyal customers for some real & unique discount s.You can easily identity us with our IMEI numbers.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017

3. BeingIncog
    Nougat Nov 22, 2017

BeingIncog , Nov 22, 2017 :
    do not post personal info on public forum! reported!

4. Jagaa
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2017

Jagaa , Nov 22, 2017 :
    But I am planning to sell my one plus one(Third party) to buy one plus 5T.Now by my I'd if they give any unique discount to the TRUE loyal customers like me only its useful for use.
    We supported the one plus Team when they are very small company. Now the one plus is grown by their quality product's. They can consider some unique offers for the TRUE loyal customers like me.
    I know like me thr may be thousands of Loyal customers.
    But its time for one plus team to identity us rightly & give some offers.
    Hope this message reach the one plus team.Even its not reaching them I am still a follower of One plus.
    Yes I have booked my one plus 5T through Amazon ...my another I'd.
    I used to support one plus & there quality product's. From one plus one to one plus 5T.I am still fine with my one plus one itself.But Plus 5T is bigger one & like all the features of it.
    Fine.
    One plus team identify YOUR TRUE LOYAL Customers like me & give them some unique offers.
    Thank you
    Jaga

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017

5. Jagaa
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2017

Jagaa , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Beingincog...got your point.. But one plus should not think we are fake...that's why displayed my I'd of one plus.
    Also selling my one plus one & going to get my one plus 5T
    I appreciate your input
    Thank you

6. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 22, 2017

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Nov 22, 2017 :
    I think your not hearing @BeingIncog. DO NOT POST ANY PERSONAL INFO HERE

Punk_69, Android450 and BeingIncog like this.
  7. Jagaa
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2017

8. Android450
    Marshmallow Nov 23, 2017

NeVeR_SeTTLe and Punk_69 like this.
  9. Jagaa
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2017

Jagaa , Nov 23, 2017 :
    I am off from forums for sometime (past 3 year's)Forgot all basic.. Thank you Guy's

10. Jagaa
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2017

11. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Nov 23, 2017

BobbyV8_ , Nov 23, 2017 :
    You've booked it knowing you don't have any offer. Now why do you want to cry that others are getting the offers? You should've waited knowing that there'd be some offer from amazon. Stop being a cry baby, enjoy your 5T

PhFS and Punk_69 like this.
  12. M1511262710665
    Donut Nov 23, 2017

M1511262710665 , Nov 23, 2017 :
    OnePlus or any other phone manufacturer giving special discount, offers etc to existing customers simply doesn't make any sense.