OnePlus Community Team - Ask Us (Almost) Anything!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G_Vittorio_Cammarano_Qme
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2016

G_Vittorio_Cammarano_Qme , Nov 1, 2016 :
    Ciao a tutti / Hi Everyone

quando pensate che ritornerà disponibile il Dash Car Charger ? / when Dash Car Charger will be back in stock ?

Inoltre, sarebbe ottimo se si rendesse disponibile il trasferimento di foto da una cartella all'altra della gallery.
    Attualmente viene concesso solo se si genera una nuova cartella o se si posiziona lo scatto tra i preferiti. /
    Furthermore, it would be great if I could transfer photos to another folder of the gallery.
    Currently it is granted only if it creates a new folder or if you place the shot as a favorite.

Grazie per la disponibilità. / Thanks

Saluti / Regards

2. puccellino
    KitKat Nov 1, 2016

puccellino , Nov 1, 2016 :
    Haha, I agree, someone else should have a turn, and I think it should be @Mr. BG.

He's being doing a great job on the OPX unofficial bugs list. I've used it a few times myself, most helpful, and the amount of time and effort taken to run that should be commended by both OnePlus, and OPX forum members, it's made the marshmallow upgrade a lot smoother for everyone.

Moving on, here's my question for the AMA. Using all the information we provide, does Oneplus analyse this to create a hypothetical average user? If so, is Oneplus willing to share this profile with us?

I'd like to see if I'm close to average ................or not!

:p:D:p

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016

kpmak, Mr. BG, SoniaB and 1 other person like this.
  3. hellcat50
    Froyo Nov 1, 2016

puccellino likes this.
  4. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 1, 2016

meatandy , Nov 1, 2016 :
    That depends on your definition average.
    :rolleyes::D:rolleyes: come on raise your hand

puccellino likes this.
  5. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 1, 2016

meatandy , Nov 1, 2016 :
    It only exists on the note7 .:cool:

JasonMR likes this.
  6. tasawwur_12q
    Gingerbread Nov 1, 2016

tasawwur_12q , Nov 1, 2016 :
    I read all the messages and I should say that it was a good am(a)a... but I was late for my questions... hope to ask in another ama @Duci

7. G_M_KO_ewuA
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2016

8. jansvanda
    Honeycomb Nov 1, 2016

9. Joshua_B
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 1, 2016

Joshua_B , Nov 1, 2016 :
    Guys,
    1- (to all the op2 users) support claims next update will be out this November.
    2- If the Oneplus 3T was fake, it would have been slaughtered to avoid disappointed customers, and since it has been avoided in every single way, I'd expect it is a thing.
    3- @Adam Krisko @Andrea C @Akis ,and others please make this AMA a bit more exciting, maybe some beer sent to my hotel room door?

10. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 1, 2016

otto2 and dsmonteiro like this.
  11. rishthebest
    Donut Nov 1, 2016

rishthebest , Nov 1, 2016 :
    @Akis don't u guys think.... including a taste of nougat in our community build in 3.6 update... we're waiting!!!

12. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Nov 1, 2016

jlasensiofi , Nov 1, 2016 :
    Good afternoon. Greetings to all AMA team, especially @Adam Krisko and @Akis whom I met in Madrid, and thanks for the effort.
    I had many questions, but they're all hardware and software, and as I have seen do not come in this AMA only way to greet and to read the whole thread.
    Just say I'm in love with OnePlus and everything he does, as evidenced by the two OnePlus 3 which have at home, plus my previous OP1 and OP2, and the enthusiasm with which I volunteer collaborator in the EuroTour Madrid .
    You are the best and OnePlus is best
    A cordial greeting
    ¡¡¡Never Settle !!!

Akis E and Adam Krisko like this.
  13. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 1, 2016

theshinybeast , Nov 1, 2016 :
    Que dices hombre? Esto no puede ser verdad? Verdad?o_O

14. G_anonymouse_dCdt
    Eclair Nov 1, 2016

G_anonymouse_dCdt , Nov 1, 2016 :
    Does NetHunter support OP3? Yes but why were the files removed from the server????
    Can someone help me or can give my the files??and work NetHunter with FreedomOS?

15. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 1, 2016

sfomin , Nov 1, 2016 :
    Da, pravda tak klasno?

otto2 and theshinybeast like this.
  16. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Nov 1, 2016

dsmonteiro , Nov 1, 2016 :
    Eu não sou moderador por isso não posso fazer nada em relação a isso.

Mas sim, parece que sim.

17. Sahilsharma1991
    Gingerbread Nov 1, 2016

Sahilsharma1991 , Nov 1, 2016 :
    I am an oneplus 2 user and was thinking to upgrade to oneplus 3 but after seeing the treatment you guys are giving to oneplus 2 i don't think that i will go for oneplus 3 nor will i suggest to anyone else as after oneplus 4 launch it will also get the same treatment like oneplus 2 is getting right now.

18. TheRealProcyon
    Jelly Bean Nov 1, 2016

19. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Nov 1, 2016

dsmonteiro , Nov 1, 2016 :

pablofg1978, otto2 and theshinybeast like this.
  20. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 1, 2016

theshinybeast , Nov 1, 2016 :
    Find each and every one of them, tie them up and play Barry Manilow records at full volume, continuously, for 3 days until they come back to the forum.

Seriously, if they've gone, they've gone. It's a damn pity and a lot of them are missed but what can you do?

otto2, SoniaB, Rick Manders and 3 others like this.