OnePlus Concept One

1. ZohanRash
    Froyo Jan 21, 2020

ZohanRash , Jan 21, 2020 :
    Oneplus is a brand which is changing the smartphone market continuously and this year they came up with this back camera which hides itself and it does it in an awesome way. The back design also looks great with the papaya orange color leather and the black glass which covers the camera but the sad thing is that OnePlus is not launching it but gadgetshieldz a skin brand made the concept one skins available for oneplus device and my friend ordered and it looks perfect. I mean just have a look at the pictures and gadgetshieldz really nailed it this time.
    https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/oneplus-7-pro-skins-covers-wraps.html
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lenny Odoole
    Eclair Aug 5, 2020

Lenny Odoole , Aug 5, 2020 :
    Gorgeous! Too bad I ordered one in March for my McLaren but thanks to covid still have yet to see it. 😢

3. vravichandran79
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2020

Lenny Odoole likes this.
  4. vravichandran79
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2020

5. Lenny Odoole
    Eclair Aug 6, 2020

Lenny Odoole , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Aug 6, 2020 :
    I ordered mine in March and thanks to covid, poor India is on lockdown number 6 gadgetshieldz tells me. So no shipping yet. [e]1f622[/e] I just want my skin as it's the only skin company to offer the concept

6. Rudresh1999
    Cupcake Aug 9, 2020

Rudresh1999 , Aug 9, 2020 :
    why OnePlus not launching OnePlus concept one? what's the reason behind it? Is there any hope about its launch

7. Artemus.
    Nougat Aug 9, 2020

Artemus. , Aug 9, 2020 :
    Because its partnership ended with McLaren, more than likely. It's not supposed to be a real phone, it's supposed to be a proof-of-concept.

8. Shiva_Rohith
    Gingerbread Aug 9, 2020

Shiva_Rohith , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Aug 9, 2020 :
    Proof that a phone like this exist? I mean if they can't release it n just to keep it as a proof of a phone like that..? Seriously..it would be great sale...a unique one... Won the Android Market more..😋[e]1f609[/e] but I'm still waiting... Mostly..🥴 but such a nice concept..[e]1f60d[/e]

9. Artemus.
    Nougat Aug 9, 2020

Artemus. , Aug 9, 2020 :
    If they did, imagine the lawsuits. ;)

10. Shiva_Rohith
    Gingerbread Aug 9, 2020

11. Artemus.
    Nougat Aug 9, 2020

Artemus. , Aug 9, 2020 :
    This:
    McLaren is very adamant about its specific "papaya orange" shade that if OP were to sell this they'd probably go after 'em.

Shiva_Rohith likes this.
  12. Shiva_Rohith
    Gingerbread Aug 9, 2020

Shiva_Rohith , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue , Aug 9, 2020 :
    Ohh.. Okay got it thanks [e]1f609[/e]