[Submitted] OnePlus Dailer or Phone App ( Return )

1. SumanthBuddy
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2021

SumanthBuddy , Apr 1, 2021 :
    Title OnePlus Dailer or Phone App ( Return )
    Device OnePlus9Pro Software Version O2 Stable 210310
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description We love the original OnePlus Phone application which we get in OnePlus 6 series and 7 series but not the new upgrade Google Phone application, I personally was 6T user from 1st Nov 2018 till yesterday and I upgraded to OnePlus 9 Pro yesterday and as soon as I saw the Phone and Message apps are not from OnePlus but from Google and UI from both apps are not great compared to the original OnePlus applications, It was and is a big disappointment from OnePlus, not only me there are my friends and family Members those who use OnePlus mobiles from years they all gave the same feedback, we will be happy if OnePlus brings back its own Phone and Message applications for best experience and UI
    Any other comments
    We love the original OnePlus Phone application which we get in OnePlus 6 series and 7 series but not the new upgrade Google Phone application, I personally was 6T user from 1st Nov 2018 till yesterday and I upgraded to OnePlus 9 Pro yesterday and as soon as I saw the Phone and Message apps are not from OnePlus but from Google and UI from both apps are not great compared to the original OnePlus applications, It was and is a big disappointment from OnePlus, not only me there are my friends and family Members those who use OnePlus mobiles from years they all gave the same feedback, we will be happy if OnePlus brings back its own Phone and Message applications for best experience and UI

C1576570635631 likes this.