OnePlus ecosystem products via OnePlus 7T

1. Sandeep Poddar
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 27, 2022

Sandeep Poddar , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 27, 2022 :
    I want to know how happy you are with the OnePlus ecosystem products. OnePlus doesn't only makes phones anymore and lot of you guys might actually have own/owned their TV, buds and watch.
    I don't own OnePlus TV but I do have OnePlus buds and OnePlus buds Z and OnePlus watch.
    Previously I have used OP 2, 3T and using 7T as my daily driver.
    But i don't want want to talk about phones.

Let me start with Buds.
    In my experience buds are good for their price, bass is good, sound quality is also good, I can use it for calls in quite environment (inside quite rooms) but not outside as ENC is just a gimmick I feel and no match for ANC. I use them daily for my workouts but the problem is the features as compared to their counterparts.

I have used Realme buds before and i really liked the option for configuring double taps and triple taps. OnePlus buds is limited to double taps and never really got anything more.

Next the complete disappoint product, OnePlus watch. I think if looks were only concerned this would be 10/10 watch. But OnePlus teams doesn't really are concerned with user feedback or even the features they promised.
    Almost a year since the launch and still no custom reply option, limited watch face, it's very very less! GPS issues, issues with google fit sync(some user actually found a way around it), faulty altimeter readings.

So my question, is OnePlus only just launching products and forget that they actually have to support it as well?

They don't even acknowledge that the products is bugged with issues, recently they mentioned one line in their roadmap that OnePlus watch update was on the way. I request everyone to have a look on the OnePlus watch forums to see the way the things are for this.

This isn't ranting but I do feel disappointed with my investments.

E1601510999881 likes this.
  2. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Jan 27, 2022

Mr. BG , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Well, you actually are ranting. And buying products isn't an investment.

Furthermore, there are already several threads on the subject, duplicate threads just clutter the forums and make it less usable for your fellow community members.

Please use search, post in existing threads of you can, and read and apply forum rules, thanks..

rhyd1am and Tobikage like this.
  3. Sandeep Poddar

Where is the part where I am ranting? I am providing my experience feedback? Telling that OnePlus haven't given what they had promised is ranting? And as for the forum rules, OnePlus watch forum is pretty much talks about everything but I don't think are even moderators exists for that forum. Has any moderator forwarded any user's issues to the Devs? So ideally its just sit and do nothing.

4. Sandeep Poddar

I don't have any intention to make it cluttered for anyone but it should reach wider audience and even moderators. OnePlus doesn't have answers on that particular forums/feedbacks/social media handles.

5. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Jan 27, 2022

Mr. BG , Jan 27, 2022 :
    Moderators do so regularly, yes, but that's not what they are here for. Moderators are members, like you and me, who help keep this forum neat and usable, or it would become a total mess.

So no, it's not "sit and do nothing, don't make unfounded accusations if you don't know what you're talking about.

As said, Moderators are not staff, they do give feedback, but we are not responsible for the actions, or lack thereof, from Oneplus. The forums are community driven.

You can give direct feedback to Oneplus staff/devs here

rhyd1am and Tobikage like this.
  6. Sandeep Poddar
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 28, 2022

Sandeep Poddar , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 28, 2022 :
    Sit and do nothing was for me(users concerned) and not moderators. I am pretty much aware what moderators are after spending more than 6 years on this forum.

7. Sandeep Poddar
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 28, 2022

Sandeep Poddar , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 28, 2022 :
    My point was there is no regulations for OnePlus watch forums specifically and I haven't seen any moderators actually coming and responding to anything. They are more than users and less than employees.

8. rhyd1am
    KitKat Community Expert Jan 30, 2022

rhyd1am , Jan 30, 2022 :
    If you have not seen moderators responding to other users then you have really not looked very hard at all. The moderators here do a tremendous amount of entirely voluntary work, both visibly here in the forum and behind the scenes 🙂