4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  9. A Drone

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  10. A Scale

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Everything. Just make and them and I'll buy a bundle!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. None of the above, but I still want an ecosystem.

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  13. None and I don't want an OnePlus ecosystem.

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  14. A bucket

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ajay Balaji
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2019

Ajay Balaji , Apr 23, 2019 :
    Well that's an opinion I'd look into. But I feel like OnePlus is doing a really good job at what they are doing. And an ecosystem for an Android phone is pretty much pointless (IMO) as the OS offers unlimited functionality and creative independence. I'd love to see a OnePlus smartwatch, but that's pretty much it. I don't want them to create their own ecosystem and make themselves look like selfish money minded business tycoons.

2. Aaron Hughey
    Donut Apr 23, 2019

Aaron Hughey , Apr 23, 2019 :
    I don't want an in screen fingerprint reader! What I want is it on the side first or on the back! Or both

3. Aaron Hughey
    Donut Apr 23, 2019

4. Aaron Hughey
    Donut Apr 23, 2019

5. jmgaspart
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2019

Aaron Hughey likes this.
  6. Thorodon
    Eclair Apr 24, 2019

Thorodon , Apr 24, 2019 :
    A simple start like a decent wifi file transfer between phones and pc. Filedash is far to clunky

7. 83Critters
    Eclair Apr 24, 2019

83Critters , Apr 24, 2019 :
    it depends on what their vision of "ecosystem" is. if they are even remotely trying to copy Apple then no thanks. if you listen to the feedback of that community you'll know that the cons outweigh the pros. and apple is exclusively using that to exploit their customers. OnePlus is doing things right by keeping the software simple, and allowing users freedom. plus, my phone communicates with my smart TV perfectly fine as it is. what would be nice is to see a tablet from OnePlus.

8. Sriharsha Koduru
    Gingerbread Apr 24, 2019

9. akb.ted
    Gingerbread Apr 24, 2019

akb.ted , Apr 24, 2019 :
    TV is good choice.
    However I think OnePlus should focus more on the Oxygen OS right now and also they should introduce more products like OnePlus wireless bullet. And maybe in the future I hope OnePlus will have there own Laptops/ notebooks.

I feel like the foundation for all this is a good Operating system. They should work more on that. Improve the Camera AI and so on.

Never Settle
    Ananth

10. rkidcd911
    Froyo Apr 24, 2019

rkidcd911 , Apr 24, 2019 :
    I use a smart watch laptop and a tablet so these things would be great for me as non of them integrate together seemlessly also I have aleza currently in charge of my smart home devices so oneplus should look into this also.

11. Meloc94
    Froyo Apr 24, 2019

Meloc94 , Apr 24, 2019 :
    thanks for the the question! I think that at this moment the market is ready for a wearable devices, everyone have a this type of device ( miband,amazfit, Huawei watch ecc), so I think that if one plus will launch an OP smartwatch , will be the right decision.

a smartwatch based on Oxygen will be SPECTACULAR!

So, to complete the ecosystem we need an headphone true wireless( maybe that can be transformed like a bullets with an accessory)

I'm honest, I'm writing from one plus 3 and so... I have a jack input! but It's time to change , so... I will buy Op7 ( witch version I don't now), but I'm scared because I tryed a lot pair of headphones wireless, but nobody convinced me), so I hope that one plus with Op7 will present a pair of headphones true wireless!

ps. sorry for English, but I prefer not use Google translate also to train my ( bad) English!

12. 1sri
    Froyo Apr 24, 2019

1sri , Apr 24, 2019 :
    We have forked from the single flagship killer mantra. Now we are in a position to attack the S10e, iPhone Xr in the premium midrange segment - $750 - market with - OnePlus 7 Pro.

I would also suggest forking the phone line up again to the budget segment, let's call this - OnePlus 7 Lite. A basic device with Snapdragon 855, 6gb ram, 64gb, 5.5 ips lcd, 3000mah, plastic build. If we can price this at $350, we can attack Xiao Mi's Pocofone.

We got to note that, we have sailed on into the tech ocean. We are in the midrange now. We will be better off with some ties in the upper and lower segments! We will stabilize, divide and conquer.

In the "ecosystem" we need something, that will yield people to swap out their previous hardware. And smart TV is a good option, but not now. We can start with a smart fitness band. Forget about laptops, there are much better players in the market! Basically every market is saturated.

Currently, we can copy Xiao MI, wherever possible to expand the ecosystem. As of the far future, come up with multiple custom chip designs. We can follow in Apple's avenue. Unless u have something that only u can produce, and it's damn good of a replacement, people won't buy the products.

13. Ellistar
    Gingerbread Apr 24, 2019

Ellistar , Apr 24, 2019 :
    How about, solar, home power storage, links to smart meters, smart homes, smart heating, using your phone as a location within and outside the home and car. Moving music, video. Turning on and off home utilities to save money. And plugging into security too.

14. DrArs
    Gingerbread Apr 24, 2019

DrArs , Apr 24, 2019 :
    Good and decent moderators. Hope I don't get a warning for this.

15. Davide_Russo24
    Froyo Apr 24, 2019

16. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Apr 24, 2019

Davide_Russo24 likes this.
  17. Davide_Russo24
    Froyo Apr 24, 2019

Davide_Russo24 , Apr 24, 2019 :
    Me too.
    I'm not buying bullets wireless only for that damn cable.

18. tamimr7
    Cupcake Apr 24, 2019

tamimr7 , Apr 24, 2019 :
    A Oneplus smart watch will be a great move!
    Oneplus is always known for affordable for the best and top product. Apple's smart watch and Samsung's Gear are a good product but its expensive as hell not everyone can buy it. But i dont know if you guys have seen Mi's Smart band its a really great product for cheap price . A product bit better than that will make a fantastic move in my idea. Im not saying Mi and Oneplus are same. no way Oneplus is another level as we all know.

Davide_Russo24 likes this.
  19. H1541110161004
    Donut Apr 24, 2019

dhwanil5297 and AnythingWithJ like this.
  20. AnythingWithJ
    Froyo Apr 24, 2019

AnythingWithJ , Apr 24, 2019 :
    I would be generally happy if OnePlus started their own ecosystem of smart devices, as long as these devices continue to have reasonable prices and don't have the large premium that Apple devices have. I would really want OnePlus to launch their own thin and light laptop that would be at a reasonable price. In addition, a OnePlus smartwatch would be a nice addition to the One plus ecosystem.

H1541110161004 likes this.