Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

patel.vinayak234 , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Invite send to Suresh_T, IRSHAD.ABDULLAH. check your messages

2. WL3X18999
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

3. IRSHAD.ABDULLAH
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2018

IRSHAD.ABDULLAH , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Thanks a lot. I ordered finally. It reminded the nostalgia of ordering OnePlus 1 and OnePlus 2 in those early days.

I'm also thankful to dear @rameshshreyas for creating this awesome and helpful thread by which needy and serious persons are able to own OnePlus beautiful accessories.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018

patel.vinayak234 likes this.
  4. ShamanskyRobert
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

ShamanskyRobert , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Ok, I will write that too. I have a coupon code (100€ worth) that will expire soon, and I really wanted to spend it on that backpack. If someone has a invite code, please share it with me. Thank you!

OALEXANDER likes this.
  5. Kabeer Ahmed
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

6. Cuupa
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

7. honggil
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

honggil , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Looking for a code please.

Really need one and want one to fit my macbook air, iPad, two phones and books all in one convenient place.

Thanks in advance

8. timmno12
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

9. factus6
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

factus6 , Dec 1, 2018 :
    I would like an invite please, I really want this explorer backpack

OALEXANDER likes this.
  10. patel.vinayak234
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

patel.vinayak234 , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Awesome

factus6 likes this.
  11. baddison1
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2018

baddison1 , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Just ordered my backpack, but I did not get a code in return. Should I contact tech support? How long after you place your order do you get back a code to share with others???:confused:

Also, when I check my account settings, the code I used says "Not shareable"..What does that mean??

12. Papasernaaa
    Eclair Dec 1, 2018

Papasernaaa , Dec 1, 2018 :
    Thank you sir greatly appreciated! When I receive my bag I will be sure to share my code I receive in return.

13. kdeezy
    Donut Dec 1, 2018

kdeezy , Dec 1, 2018 :
    these should have been shared in the order in which the comments came through but at this rate we are just hoping our comment hits when the next invite is available.

OALEXANDER likes this.
  14. Zygardias
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

Zygardias , Dec 1, 2018 :
    ikr, this user gets it

15. F_Hungfai__Cham_GuIr
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

16. F_Hungfai__Cham_GuIr
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2018

F_Hungfai__Cham_GuIr , Dec 1, 2018 :
    [QUOTE =“Maazperwez,帖子:19558951,成員:888557”]我也有一個邀請碼,如果他們想要的話他們可以跟我說[/ QUOTE]
    可以給我邀請碼嗎?

17. Anubhav1711
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2018

Anubhav1711 , Dec 1, 2018 :
    It comes a day after the delivery is made.

18. niijonodhg
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2018

19. ravikakkar
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2018

ravikakkar , Dec 2, 2018 :
    I want an invite. Please help!!

[​IMG]
    UPDATE : @Crystal Z. has just informed that the next set of invites will be given away on November 30th! Keep watching this thread for more information. Oh and make sure you thank her!

How to order your OnePlus Explorer Backpack :

------------------------
    Hi! This would be an invite sharing thread. People who want to give away their invite can do so in this thread.

1. Please note that selling invites is strictly prohibited. Do not take advantage of the invites that you've got.
    2. Those who have used their invite kindly post it here so that it eliminates the confusion. And those who are giving away the invites please edit the post once it is used.
    3. Share this thread with your friends and family who are interested in buying the backpack and are waiting for an invite.
    4. Those who bought the backpack using a code shared here, post a screenshot of the order (covering the personal details) and thank the person who gave you. :)
    5. Do not enter your personal details (Phone number, email address, etc.) in the thread.

Click on 'Watch thread' to stay notified if there is a new invite to be given away.
    Sharing is caring!

Some info regarding the invitation code:
    • One invitation code can be used for one backpack.
    • Multiple invitation codes can be used in one order.
    • The invitation code can be used along with one voucher
    • Only one voucher can be used per order.
    • The invitation code can be shared with friends and can be bound to multiple OnePlus accounts.
    • Once the order has been placed, the voucher will no longer be valid.
    • The invitation code can be split once, which means a new invitation code will automatically be created once your order has been delivered. This invite code can be shared with others who wish to purchase the backpack.
    • The invitation code is valid from November 20, 14:30PM IST until December 31, 23:59PM IST.
    • The backpacks ordered with the invitation code have the same return/replacement policy as other products.
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

20. ravikakkar
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2018

ravikakkar , Dec 2, 2018 :
    Please share your new invite. I need it urgently!!