OnePlus fails again...

1. zaklinacz
    Froyo Apr 1, 2016

zaklinacz , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Hello,
    someone of course will call it whining, but OnePlus cheated again.
    Q1 is over and there is no final MM.
    They call it community build, but this is simple beta.
    Hey - what's wrong with you???
    BR
    Michal

2. kryddan
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

kryddan , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Oh for the love of pete. Get over it :)
    It's not like it's the end of the world :)
    So they didn't make it until the end of Q1, so what. Ok we got the beta. So? I like it, better than 2.2.1
    Go out and enjoy the sun or something. They will get round to it eventually.
    I am thankful they gave us the beta. They didn't have to, but they did. Come on, don't worry .... be happy :)
    Cheers mate ..... wish you a great weekend with lots of sunshine and happiness.

3. dsmonteiro
    Infamous Mastermind Staff Member Apr 1, 2016

dsmonteiro , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Fails? One of the best ROMs I had the pleasure of using on any phone I had and you call it fail?

What's wrong with them...? What's wrong with you?

Did you even took the time to see the kind of feedback the ROM is having?

Sneakeyy, laurboss, dsst22 and 21 others like this.
  4. kryddan
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

kryddan , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Well spoken.

laurboss, dsst22 and aenews like this.
  5. Wahoux
    Lollipop Apr 1, 2016

dsst22 and kryddan like this.
  6. Tbjames
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

Tbjames , Apr 1, 2016 :
    How do you bypass the terrible audio ? I miss maxaudio.

Adityaf likes this.
  7. dsmonteiro

I didn't use MaxxAudio in the first place, only to boost volume while using the speaker. But, if you have an unlocked bootloader you can flash MaxxAudio. I've tried it and it's working properly. PM me if you want help with that.

gopinathr and SoniaB like this.
  8. Adityaf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2016

Adityaf , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Ummm. You are right here. Some points i agree with you.. No hard feelings fcuk oneplus lol. That's what all i can say.

9. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop Apr 1, 2016

10. Shuller
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2016

Shuller , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Just sell your OP stuff and move on to other Brand...

There are many opinions pro and contra OP however you should make your own decision...

You may take into account facts of Premium Build Quality... Price Tag... Huge Community that is willing to help... and on the other hand... Late Updates... Immature OS/ROM... Always Buggy OS/ROM... A lot of mistakes from management to way of products are built (yellow tint, FingerPrint...)

It's all just about what do you expect and would like to have from spent money...

Cheers!!!

11. nyzproof333
    KitKat Apr 1, 2016

nyzproof333 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Oh come on now....the ROM may be great buts the end of Q1 and they can't even get an OTA out for its customers? Carriers of all parties have beat One Plus at getting this update out to customers which is completely crazy.

I don't see how you can defend this. The vast majority of customers are not going to flash anything onto their phones. As a customer, you should demand better from the company you do business with my friend.

12. TSluggard69
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

TSluggard69 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    I am interested in that. Can you give me some help?

13. matt_simpson
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2016

matt_simpson , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Hmmmm this is the 3 millionth thread that states the same thing. Why? is it just so that you can complain? yet again another big bag of balls!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mr. BG, stefan_ddorf and otto2 like this.
  14. otto2
    Photography Expert Apr 1, 2016

otto2 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    I ve never read on any case in any announcement, that they will give us a final "M" . Although software is never final, it s always something like a snapshot and undergoes development all the time. as @dsmonteiro postet before, this ROM is one of the most stable i ve got on any Phone, including samsung galaxy 2,3,4,5 and Several sony and more others.
    Sometimes i feel here like i m surrounded of people, who will never be happy, doesn t matter what they ll get. Or is it a personality thing, do they need other peoples attention at any price?

Rebekah, sjdrebitko, khaniq and 3 others like this.
  15. dsmonteiro

As a customer, I think for myself rather than getting into the mob mentality. If you look to other manufacturers, you see plenty of signs that releasing Marshmallow is not as easy as everyone seems to think in these forums. Sony halted the Z5 Marshmallow rollout, Asus postponed the release for Q2 and even Motorola that is known for its speedy updates is still rolling out them.

No, this is not an excuse. But instead of focusing on the bad things, I much rather focus on the good ones.
    The Beta is OTA compatible, the instructions are pretty straightforward so it's not rocket science.

laurboss, aenews, piyushk1983 and 7 others like this.
  16. Shuller
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2016

Shuller , Apr 1, 2016 :
    I do not want to take any side in the conflicts with OOS... I am not using it and I don't care... However I would like to point out my Opinion...

As a regular Customer I do not have to worry about flashing something... I mean... I might be a baker... and I don't even know and I don't even need to know...

The thing is that when OP is saying that everything is ok when actually it is not... it makes just costumers to say GTFO OP... defending the company bad strategy and wrong decision is not a right position or move...

You may make Customers to feel wrong and they are just gonna left and never ever come back again...

I did not know it OP is positioned like a Brand for IT Guys or Geeks :D

So I do agree here that OP is on the wrong way...

17. nyzproof333
    KitKat Apr 1, 2016

Mob mentality? So your OK with being nearly last to the party with regards to updates? Updates typically help a devices performance and your willing to wait?

I'm not saying it's easy to get these updates out but it's downright embarrassing that GS5's (example) from ATT already have M and One Plus can't make it happen.

When are you guys gonna stop making excuses for these characters? Everyone's standards keep getting lower per promise.

laurboss, gopinathr, malidan and 3 others like this.
  18. nyzproof333
    KitKat Apr 1, 2016

What drives me nuts is people somehow feel the need to defend these guys when they continue to come up short. Such low standards. Many folks here are part of the problem rather than the solution.

19. stefan_ddorf
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2016

stefan_ddorf , Apr 1, 2016 :
    They promised MM in this community. Here it is! Besides, even it's a Beta, it's the best OOS Version I've had so far, so there is nothing to complain about IMO!

rayth77, aenews, otto2 and 1 other person like this.
  20. stefan_ddorf
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2016

stefan_ddorf , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Ever thought about buying a major brand device, they should be way faster... Oh wait... They are not ;)

aenews, otto2 and matt_simpson like this.