OnePlus Forum Guide For Cupcakes

1. Brandflakes
    Froyo May 23, 2019

2. amaroney55
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2019

amaroney55 , Aug 2, 2019 :
    c'mon ppl. what's up with all these rules. I mean it's a community forum about a special kinda of phone. I say f the rules have fun learn. Be yourself live life the way u wanna live it. Its like everywhere you go in this app it's rules rules rules. So what if a person doesn't have time to read the whole thread bout a how to and ask a question someone has asked a dozen times b4. Ya it gets old but who really cares why does little stuff like that bothers so many ppl. cause there isn't nobody in this world better then you nobody. Some might be smarter or wiser richer or poorer. but who really cares. I say step out of all these rules be free we have one of the best phones on the market right now. and I believe there's no limit what these phones and these upcoming wannabe developers can do. But you never know when someone wants to throw rules of words in their face and embrasses them they might walk away from their dream cause of some crazy rule. Just saying. Now I am gonna go to a not subforum on ONE PLUS 7 PRO and post bout a friend in another group that just did a straight solid on the T-Mobile build on this phone for me. So I am gonna not self promote but promote someone who just over ce the boundaries that separate the ones who couldn't afford to out right buy their phones but had to bow down to cooperate to get further in debt just to stay up and try to learn and carry on their dream with payments and limits. So see ya there.

3. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Aug 2, 2019

Cervantes , Aug 2, 2019 :
    Hi
    You are welcome
    What would be of the world without rules ?
    it's better than not knowing :cool:

funmunke and Paschfire like this.
  4. Paschfire
    KitKat Aug 2, 2019

Paschfire , Aug 2, 2019 :
    What are you trying talking about?

Your post is incoherent, you're making absolutely no sense.

Gav_W86 likes this.
  5. amaroney55
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2019

I know I was kinda idk was trying to express my feelings bout rules but I guess I went a little to far and stupid. like trying to tell ppl in another forum bout the same exact post someone else posted on here a couple a days ago I was talking in like code cause I didn't read the rules and ppl blew it out of context.

6. B_Wrath
    Nougat Aug 2, 2019

B_Wrath , Aug 2, 2019 :
    Okay. Here is a tip for you. So not for whatever comes into your mind instantly. Learn how to type in sentences and paragraphs. That way, people will be able to understand what you are trying to convey.

I honestly am not able to understand both the post of yours here.

Paschfire likes this.
  7. Paschfire
    KitKat Aug 2, 2019

Paschfire , Aug 2, 2019 :
    Still have no clue what you're saying.

amaroney55 likes this.
  8. amaroney55
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2019

LMAO. Yup you're right. I just get in a big hurry and I am doing like 3 things at once so I leave out words and mix things up. I am loving all this feedback. Thank you all. Just so you all know we all are only human we all make mistakes. See how I can handle the criticism calm and smooth. But as soon as I make one post trying to help someone who helped me out. I get my post closed and accused of promoting pay sites and being ignorant. I like to test the water before I jump in. it looks like to me it's alot of followers not leaders in here. No harm by no means. And the other post I am talking bout was bout a post I read on xda about unlocking the bootloader and network unlock without going through the hassle of booting all those steps and losing the root all the headaches each time something goes wrong. See once again I didn't know we could post other groups names or stuff like that once again I have not read the rules. Therefore I am sorry if I confused some of y'all. And no that person does not ask for payment maybe a small donation. Like I said in the other post these developers have real jobs maybe working 8-12hrs a day and then on their free time to create or build something to help or inspire ppl like me. And I was just encouraging ppl to donate if you have got something from one of these guys. That's all. And the rules post let me clarify myself. I was just giving my personal feedback of the community is this not what this forum is for OnePlus feedback? I just don't understand all the rules it's like everywhere you look in this forums it's all bout rules. Can't post that here. Nope can't say that. Man I mean what's the big deal if someone is let's say. hmmm ok I am up all night trying to build fuchsia os For my phone ( by no means am I a developer at all I am trying to learn how all this work) and it's 30 mins b4 I have to go to work. I have messed my phone up. Ok ya I am going to look up how to fix it. But at the same time I am going to a forum of my phone's brand and ask too. And it might be a question that some newb has asked a million of times. Cause sometimes it's easier for some ppl to have that real life walk through with someone besides looking up the problem and then getting sidetracked. Or my fav reading and doing as you read then. Outta nowhere it says you should do this before you did something else. See where I am coming from. And then everyone wants to jump on me for my feedback. If y'all really wanna know all this seems like a hazing place like a bunch of rich nerdy bratty *** kids got hazed. All throughout high school and college found them a place where they can be the bully now. Look "cupcakes" SMH and to me it's like y'all wannabe be vultures ok ya I don't use periods and indentions but I bet you read this with no problem. I bet the sweat is beading out your forehead as your anger starts to rise right now. Cause whatever y'all wanna say bout me close my post down it doesn't bother me at all. Cause I am still gonna do what I do. And not once have I said anything out the way to anyone. Ya I was talking prison talk on that post. Well dang I didn't know the rules but I also wanted to let ppl know what's up cause I am sure alot of ppl has read that same post and wondered if it worked. Cause I even seen the post being talked bout in some post and ppl. Even posting links. if I knew I could say hey GOOGLE search XDA SIM UNLOCK FOR ONEPLUS 7 PRO ya that person rocks!!! It works. Without anything being said don't you think I would???

9. funmunke
    Marshmallow Aug 2, 2019

funmunke , Aug 2, 2019 :
    Chaos!
    [​IMG]

swiftestcat, Paschfire and B_Wrath like this.
  10. swiftestcat
    Honeycomb Aug 13, 2019

funmunke likes this.
  11. miKeKane
    Eclair Jan 6, 2020

12. W1527612739915
    Gingerbread Feb 5, 2020

13. Hastein710
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 21, 2020

Hastein710 , Apr 21, 2020 :
    you're clearly over your head mate