OnePlus gallery application issue

1. prithvirajdeoda
    Cupcake Feb 23, 2021

prithvirajdeoda , Feb 23, 2021 :
    the gallery application in the Google Play is showing that my onr plus 7 is not compatible with the application. how is it possible, how can the phone be not compatible with the application. the app is made for one plus and still it is not compatible with mine.
    1614079495275.jpg

2. jungudo34@gmail. , via OnePlus 7T Pro 5G , Feb 23, 2021 :
    It is already a pre installed app in your phone why also installing it from play store? Anyway check the developer's name on the app and if you find that the app is not from OnePlus developer then the app comes from unknown source.

3. Ajithkumar1212
    Froyo Feb 23, 2021

Ajithkumar1212 , Feb 23, 2021 :

jungudo34@gmail.

It is already a pre installed app in your phone why also installing it from play store? Anyway check the developer's name on the app and if you find that the app is not from OnePlus developer then the app comes from unknown source.​

The problem would be we won't get updates for that app. Even I am facing the same issue

4. jungudo34@gmail. , via OnePlus 7T Pro 5G , Feb 23, 2021 :
    Pls check the gallery app version.
    The current version on any OnePlus 7series is version 3.7.25 . So find out from your phone by taping the app then go to settings through the dots by the top left. Scroll "about" gallery app to see the version.