OnePlus Gallery issue. via OnePlus 7T

1. WaqasRashid
    Donut Jul 22, 2021

WaqasRashid , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 22, 2021 :
    What the hell is wrong going on with OnePlus !
    They're time and again providing nonsense updates to their phones and especially to their apps.
    I yesterday updated my OnePlus Gallery app from Play Store and now the problem I'm facing is that folders like Instagram and others are not showing up in my gallery.
    Nowadays I see OxygenOS as one of the worst operating systems available in the global market.

2. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 22, 2021

J4t1np4r3kh , Jul 22, 2021 :
    Have you tried waiting for a while once the app if opened? There is quite a delay in loading folders so it may be that.

SRD. likes this.
  3. SRD.
    Lollipop Jul 22, 2021

SRD. , Jul 22, 2021 :
    You mean Photos, Collection & Explore are bad in your gallery?? i personally like it while searching a photo from the pile ( based on people, place, type of object etc)

4. KluGe
    Lollipop Jul 22, 2021

KluGe , Jul 22, 2021 :
    Why haven't you tried to use Search before creating this "ranting against OnePlus" thread?
    You would have found answers and solutions ...

Only ranting, no question, no additional information.
    Well, that tells us a lot about you. ;)

SRD. likes this.
  5. WaqasRashid
    Donut Jul 22, 2021

Hello mister,
    I tried everything from my side, I even restarted my phone twice, waited for several minutes to load photos completely but still it isn't working. I even tried every possible way to solve my issue, even checked it in the Community.
    So yes, the problem is with OnePlus.

Honestly speaking, I'm fed up with OnePlus because this isn't the first issue which I'm having trouble in solving. I used to be a fan of OnePlus but since they started having numerous issues with their company and especially with their devices, I'm fed up, completely.

6. WaqasRashid
    Donut Jul 22, 2021

I've tried everything.

7. WaqasRashid
    Donut Jul 22, 2021

Well in that case, tell me a solution before trying to be a OnePlus ambassador.

8. loki46mbbs
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2021