OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. sanjay2652
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

2. Arbaz18_
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Arbaz18_ , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I think OnePlus serious looking on gaming performance and attachments including like air trigger. boom sound more powerful gaming networking

Deactivated User likes this.
  3. Dhanush suvarna
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

4. Mudit Pratap Singh
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Mudit Pratap Singh , Apr 3, 2020 :
    my idea about play game with QR Code scanner.
    bunch of qr code hide at home in different place and family member of course player and search scan. every scan random point, loss, gift any thing. will awarded. this idea of game make home more funfull after lock down over we can implement a block a town or any level of city space as per requirement. i wish one day i will play this game along with my friends or worldwide. we also take it to the world a group of people hide qr code all over block. send link to the player or mini map for guide that little bit idea about qr code location.
    so that people play at home after lockdown in block. it help to two way there health improve and games is not boring.

“O” - You play the beginning of it all, the little and humbling start.
    “N” -You play the backstage of the invite system.
    “E” - You play the preparation of a big product with little anecdotes.

“P” - You play a regular day inside OnePlus Headquarters.
    “L” - You play what the mass production of a product looks like.
    “U” - You play a heartfelt moment acknowledging a fallout to give it humanity.
    “S” - You play the lives of Pete and Carl before OnePlus and what lead to the company being founded.

5. himank
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

6. Mudit Pratap Singh , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 3, 2020 :
    # STAY AT HOME AND PLAY GAMES

I think According to " stay at home and play games " games are must suitable with the family and for the family ( members)

“O” - You play the beginning of it all, the little and humbling start.
    “N” -You play the backstage of the invite system.
    “E” - You play the preparation of a big product with little anecdotes.

“P” - You play a regular day inside OnePlus Headquarters.
    “L” - You play what the mass production of a product looks like.
    “U” - You play a heartfelt moment acknowledging a fallout to give it humanity.
    “S” - You play the lives of Pete and Carl before OnePlus and what lead to the company being founded.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020

7. Vishal2010r
    Froyo Apr 3, 2020

Vishal2010r , via OnePlus 7T , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Here is my submission:
    My idea is based on simple outdoor game we used to play as kid. In the game all the participants had to touch the colour or object as asked by one of the player (player 1) and the person who was not able to touch the asked colour or object before the player 1 touches him/her used to loose the game.

So now the challenge is how to convert it into a mobile game. Below is my suggestion:

The mobile game will have permission to use AR, Camera, microphone other sensors as needed. The game can be single player (AI based) or Multiplayer. It can be played Online with friends by creating a room or the player can join any ongoing game on open servers available in the game. It can also be played offline (Single player) in which game's AI will act as a host.

The multiplayer game will be played in a room created by the host. In the game room any number of player can join the game.

The game will have different modes and the host will have option to choose the mode before the game starts. Following may be the different modes:
    1. Colors only,
    2. Objects only.
    In objects only mode, we can add multiple modes with further bifurcation in category/type of objects like indoor objects, outdoor objects. For doctors it could be medical equipments. For engineers, it could be tools.

We can also add modes for small activities like sing, jump, run, sit-up, push-up etc. Basically, the possibility of adding modes are limitless in this game.

Number of rounds in one game and time for each round will be fixed before the start of the game.

The host player will start the game by asking others (Using games interface) to scan a color, object or perform an activity. All the players will receive instant pop-up notification of the same and the player will have to scan the color, object or himself/herself performing the activity etc as asked by the host. The game's AI will capture the same and as soon as AI verified that the player has completed the task asked by the host it will save the time taken by the players. In the next round, the fastest player of the first round will ask other to scan the color, object or himself/herself performing the activity. And the game will go on. In the end, the player who takes shortest time to complete all the tasks will be the winner.

So this will be a mobile game but it will require players to do physical activity. Even in colors only mode, the players will have to move here and there to scan different colors. The players will not be limited to play inside his/her room or house, they can play it outdoor choosing the appropriate modes. Also anyone from any age group or background can play this game together.

We can further add option to track the number of steps taken and calories burnt while playing the game.

Game like this will be entertaining and one of a kind in these times where whole world is in lockdown due to Corona Virus. All the neigbours/relatives can play it together while maintaining social distancing. Also this will keep them fit as it requires physical activity.

I can go on and on to explain about the game but in my opinion, I have already made clear that what this game is all about and how this can be a fun mobile game while engaging players in physical activity.

Also the players will learn to #leadwithspeed as they will have to be the fastest to win the game and will #neversettle until unless they are the fastest of them all.

Deactivated User and dsmonteiro like this.
  8. moh.amin.khan
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

9. Johnsingha
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Johnsingha , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Alright, I think it will be a simple and compatible as well as loaded with intresting games. As all knows that OnePlus produce a great n exciting products so definitely this gamebox will be with no doubt. It will be with a good design and solid build quality and hope this gamebox will be a time killer.

Thanks to OnePlus for this creative idea and for the concern of the people.

10. A1585946834451
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

A1585946834451 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    One plus can create some game for its users
    Only . which can played only in one plus phone. It can make the companies profit further. Mostly the game have to up to mark .
    As People will be happy to play it
    This is a good competitions. Best of luck for oneplus

11. moh.amin.khan
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

12. Navdeep_Malik
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus TV U1S Apr 3, 2020

Navdeep_Malik , Apr 3, 2020 :
    So it can be a Card game?

Build a functioning gadget.....
    It will be a Card game..it will consist of the tech, parts as camera module, a phone body, an earphone body, merch..like notebook, bags etc and every one playing will be given 4-5 cards each ...on their respective turn they have to make a working gadget from it!! It should be functional doesn't matter if it is bizarre.. the one who makes more no of functional gadgets wins the OnePlus never settle card and wins the game!

2nd iteration....

So it is a friends- family playable cardgame....
    Consists of multiple cards ...with OnePlus merchandise and products or technology..like warp charge printed on it! Eg..OnePlus notebook ,hoodie devices, pins , bags etc! And there will be blank cards ! And a NEVER SETTLE CARD!
    So for example if 4 people are playing...each one will be given 4 random OnePlus cards and 3 blank cards..Now people playing will randomly suggest their ideas of just any gadget OnePlus should make which will fill those 3 blank cards... When the set is complete..the three other members will give the card holder a situation ...a use case scenario for the cards...eg..how will you save world from zombie apocalypse from the combination of those cards? Or how will you propose a loved one from the combination of the cards? card holder will make one use scenario! If it works one never settle card is given.. The one who wins most Never settle card wins !!

13. Navdeep_Malik

14. BeingIncog
    Nougat Apr 3, 2020

BeingIncog , Apr 3, 2020 :
    damn :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

15. Navdeep_Malik

Deactivated User and BeingIncog like this.
  16. Pankaj Sight
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

Pankaj Sight , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Hey Guys ,
    I am Not A Pro Player . I often Play Games at Night after completing my Task.

My Idea about Game Box is that " I would suggest the Company to Provide a game box should support not only voice chat but Also Voice Control over few games like - PUBG , FREE FIRE .
    Sometimes we lost ourselves in finding the touch points for Game Control .
    As per my Suggestion One Plus Game Box Should Have Voice Control like Voice -Gun Changer , Shooter , Jump , Move etc ( One Plus is Better in New And Unique Ideas) . We have 5G in future and 865 Processor now .
    So lets take a move like my Suggestion if u like.

17. A_dino
    Eclair Apr 3, 2020

18. G_Yugal_Kukde
    Eclair Apr 3, 2020

19. Deactivated User likes this.