OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. T1585967852821
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

T1585967852821 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    Hi hello there (please read this)

I am joy and I am participating in giveaway of oneplus game box (the special edition) you know I have participated in many oneplus giveaways but never won any and now you have given me another chance to win.

Now let’s talk about the game rather say my dream game, in this game there will be 250 levels and 8 chapters we have to kill all the demons and the king at the end of chapters the chapters there will also be three units

1st unit – stone age

2nd unit-middle age

3rd unit – future age

The chapters will be

Chapter 1 – (O)

Chapter 2 – (N)

Chapter 3 – (E)

Chapter 4 – (P)

Chapter 5 – (L)

Chapter 6 – (U)

Chapter 7 – (S)

Chapter 8 – (+)

The game will be very interesting

Plus, it will have 8 extra offline games such as carom, solitaire, Ludo, snake and ladders, etc.(you know 8 stands for oneplus 8)

You know the game should have a creator’s trademark therefore the trademark will be legend games

So this much only thank you for giving me your time and help me win the oneplus game box

Thanks a lot

Deactivated User likes this.
  2. NGEEK
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

NGEEK , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 4, 2020 :
    ok so... An AR video game experience or maybe since y'all with McLaren you can make a fast processor and somehow make it fast like an Xbox and also allow any music service to play over the game

3. Savan.Rajput
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

4. 0mkar_chavan
    Donut Apr 4, 2020

5. E1585977138405 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 4, 2020 :
    The OnePlus GameBox will a box containing many games that can be played for a much longer period of time. It will contain both single player and multiplayer games.
    As Oneplus if known for its speed the gaming box will not contain something like board games like stuff. It will have a gaming council with many interesting games and they can create the Snow Fight one whichbthey announced early.

6. Yash8659
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

Yash8659 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    The future of battle royale games like Pubg or Call of duty is very high so Oneplus made its own battle royale game.Oneplus made its battle royale game on focusing the following point
    1.We all know the display of oneplus phones have high refresh rate so the game support 90Hz or 120Hz
    2.The display quality of oneplus phones is very high so the game have very high graphics
    3.Oneplus known for its smoothness and great experience like oxygenOS have no bugs like this the game of oneplus have no bugs and glitches
    4.The user interface of oneplus game is easy and user friendly like oxygenOS
    5.The main disadvantage of all battle royale games is that they only have online multiplayer mode but the people who don't have internet can not play the game but oneplus game have online multiplayer and local multiplayer mode.In local multiplayer via blutooth and wifi people teamup and fight with bots offline
    6.By focusing these point more games like shooting and racing games can be made

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020

Deactivated User and ReBEL8659 like this.
  7. G_Manish_Kumar_SVET , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 4, 2020 :
    why would be try something new.... most of the time we used data network to play games.... try something new like provide offline apps and main important thingg is provide some medical apps(means medical related infomative like bp... heart tracker and such more) to indian families.... so they can easily used it

8. Deactivated User likes this.
  9. Preceptor
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 4, 2020

Preceptor , Apr 4, 2020 :
    Thankyou @dsmonteiro for such a lovely contest. I use to love playing call of duty on my OnePlus 7T, and it’s a fantastic game. Inspired by the COD and the current Corona Pandemic, which has disrupted the overall environment, I thought to come with a simple and educative game. The game is known as “CALL OFF CORONA”. Call off means we need to defeat Corona, and this game could educate the player in a fun way how to overcome Corona. Please find the details below regarding the game.

The game is straightforward. It has a corona fighter who is fighting with two kinds of enemies. The first enemy is the active enemy known as Corona. The player has corona ammunition like soap, sanitizer, mask, police shield and social distancing to defeat Corona. The player can use the ammunition as per the situation. The first situation given below is fighting with active Corona

upload_2020-4-4_11-21-17.png

The second situation is fighting with the passive corona carriers, the people who are disobeying the rules. The passive enemies can spread the Corona if they are not stopped. Therefore, the corona fighter can use the mask and police shield to defeat them.

upload_2020-4-4_11-21-54.png

Next, the corona fighter needs to maintain his energy. He can do this by increasing his immunity through natural food supplements like vitamin C and purchasing the required food products. While buying the needed food products, the corona fighter has to keep in mind to continue a distance of 1 metre from other people while shopping. Also, he has to remember that he cannot hoard the foods. The food items can be purchased by the coins earned from defeating the Corona in the first two-level.

upload_2020-4-4_11-22-31.png

I hope this game will fulfill its both the objective i.e. creating awareness to fight corona along with fun & entertainment. Thanks again for giving this opportunity.

Deactivated User and dsmonteiro like this.
  10. R1585979106972 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 4, 2020 :
    GAMEBOX will give you a lot of bang for your buck literally Most these games are very violent and bloody It feels very odd to have bloody games like iSniper 3D and Hired Gun alongside
    thank you #ONEPLUS GAMEBOX

W1585979081975 likes this.

11. rrohitsnair93
    Donut Apr 4, 2020

rrohitsnair93 , via OnePlus 3 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    NEVER SETTLE!
    The ultimate CEO Challange!

A game in which the players will be made as CEO(hypothetically) and can decide on future if OnePlus. the players maybe allowed to make trade deals with chipmakers for the fastest chip after bargaining. thay may organise a dedicated team for optimising and improvising the chip to take out the last ounce of juice. discover the best assets allover World and make a software development team. keep the fans happy and occupied always by various activities let it be competitions games, social activities. hire the biggest and best influencers and increase the overall market reach.decide the line of products to be released and time it properly for the best output. conduct and encourage research activities to push technology ahead. decide other than Tv and mobiles what all equipments we may invent and rediscover. decide on the design of smart phone and may change or improvise if required. the victory should be decided by company profit meter, customer satisfaction meter, future susteinence meter, market sales meter.

12. Brandon Boyd , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , Apr 4, 2020 :
    game idea:

So my game idea is an open world mmoRPG in which, while you play, AI develops your character based on how you react with other players, NPCs, and enemies. for instance if you spare even your enemies you'd end up as a healer, but if you killed everything you'd end up as a demon or something along those lines. The AI will even detect certain words in chats indicating aggressiveness and passiveness and it will be able to detect sarcasm as to build the character most suited to you and hopefully suits everybody. at the start you get 5 character slots all of them a 'tabula rasa,' once all your characters are maxed, you can choose to merge them into one jack of all trades character with reset levels and a locked personality scale which will be the mean of all of the characters that were merged. you will be limited to 2 sub accounts, so therefore you can get a total of 3 ace of spades characters. max level is 60, leveling is heavily aided by quests as to avoid grinding and player boredom with no fast travel, but relatively short treks made long by the amount of optional subquests which one can skip to complete the main quest, ignoring the subquests will give negative personality. all of the quest givers will be in plain sight as to avoid false personality rendering. every class can use any weapon from any class, but they use the weapon of their class with +50% efficiency and weapon of the compliment class (class which teams with the class the best) with -50% efficiency.

That's all i can think of at the moment, sorry, I'm really tired
    Peace, health, and luck to all [e]1f64f[/e]
    -Ben

13. K1570599451531
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

K1570599451531 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    all right. my idea about play game with QR Code scanner.
    bunch of qr code hide at home in different place and family member of course player and search scan. every scan random point, loss, gift any thing. will awarded. this idea of game make home more funfull after lock down over we can implement a block a town or any level of city space as per requirement. i wish one day i will play this game along with my friends or worldwide. we also take it to the world a group of people hide qr code all over block. send link to the player or mini map for guide that little bit idea about qr code location.
    so that people play at home after lockdown in block. it help to two way there health improve and games is not boring.

14. R1585980501315
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

R1585980501315 , Apr 4, 2020 :

15. Z1585979945577
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

Z1585979945577 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    Wow amazing Big news for gamers. OnePlus everything products most powerful, comfortable, nice design 👌 and nice looking and with powerful processor.

I'M expecting waiting for ONEPLUS 8 series..

Now Suddenly OnePlus play games Box giveaway for gamers .

Wow I'm expected for Games Box.

.......... STAY HOME AND SAFE LIFE....

Thanks again for ONEPLUS TEAMS...