OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. R1586002755244
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

R1586002755244 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    Hey, All

I think one plus always give game with new highlighted features , Like onepluse all series of onepluse smart phone , and last 6 month OnePlus give the big game that is one plus wonderful Smart t.v., We can play with mobile and T.v. also in Covid19 #stay home situation .. I have also OnePlus smart t.v. the big bunch of the game .... Thank you #OnePlus #Gamebox

2. Likhit Kalla
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

Likhit Kalla , Apr 4, 2020 :
    You know the classic Connect4 game?? maybe we can tweek that abit....
    1.There are 2 players playing the game.
    2.Each person will be given a set of exercises, they maybe same or of different sequence for the other player.
    3.Every time a person completes a set or a rep he/she will get a colored coin to play the Connect4 game.
    4.As the original game the first person to coneect4, wins the game.
    Exercises can be given according to the levels (like beginner, amature,etc.).This can be done played using online multiplayer also, like you can connect with your friend and play. This helps a little cardio (maybe), during our boring quarantine time.
    Hoping everybody is Safe.
    Peace

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020

3. Batman360
    Lollipop Apr 4, 2020

Batman360 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    My idea of the OnePlus game.... hmm...

You ask me for a game idea and I will give you the whole game with all the layouts, structures and logics (kindly excuse my typos if there are any).

Thing you need to know before you go on further reading about the game :-

“Okay now it took me several hours thinking, typing and sketching the game (to be exact 6 hours thinking and typing plus 4 hours sketching and editing), so it’s my humble request to you please stay with me till the end as I blow your minds away with this one.
    Cool? Cool.”

Game Name :- GenOS War (Survival of the fastest).

Thought behind the name :- Picked the "Gen" from Oxy-gen and Hydro-gen, as both are operating systems so OS and the game is kind of a war between two players, hence the name.

Game Logo :- Will be seen in the attachment at the end.

Game Type :- Build and Destroy. (It's in Landscape position)

Game Specs/Intro :- This game will utilise120hz refresh rate to its maximum potential. As there is lack of high refresh rate mobile games, this one's going to be a hit. It's a two players game where you can invite one other friend to join you or will match with a random person playing this game or you can choose if you want to play with a bot (lol noob).
    The game will start with a logo of GenOS War and then proceeds to the loading screen of the game, which is similar to the booting screen of OnePlus with the dots revolving and the signature ringtone of OnePlus will start playing in background just one loop i.e. tidin tidin tin tin din that's it but with some snares and drums added to that chime (you get the gist).

All about the game :-

First player (cartoon character) will be wearing a jersey of color BLUE saying :- Oxydriod (based on name OxygenOS)
    Second player (also cartoon character) will be wearing a jersey of color RED saying :- Hydroid (based on name HydrogenOS)

A sign-in screen would come up next which would give an the user an option to sign in with OnePlus Community Account / Google Play Account / Facebook Account.

If you choose OnePlus Community Account, the username would be set to your community’s username by default and also your community’s avatar.
    Login with Community’s Account will have more perks as this game is a OnePlus product.

Perks are :-

1.) You gain one raffle point for each game you play. (This can be modified by developers at OnePlus.)

2.) Direct share you game scores on community section of this game and boast about it.

3.) Play with your community friends directly. (This list will be linked to the people you follow on community). And if they are offline, there will be a option to nudge and a game notification will come up on your friend's OnePlus device. (The option to nudge will be enabled after every 10-20mins. prior to the first nudge).

4.) Exclusive OnePlus skin/jersey/shooting actions* would be applied to your cartoon character inside the game. (Showing off that you are a proud owner of a OnePlus device).

.... developers can add more if they wish to.

(*shooting actions will be defined later in this description.)

Rest other logins won't have perks like this, but in rest you could change the username maximum 2 times.

The menu screen will be crisp and simple. 3 gameplays to choose between :-
    1.) Droid mode. (Play with bots)
    2.) Random mode. (Play with strangers)
    3.) Never Settle mode. (Play with friends)

Invite friends tab will be available.(Nudge only available to community member’s account)

Shop option would be there :-

Different Skin/Jersey/Shooting actions/Game Background selection will be included in this tab. Community members can buy it using raffle points, and if non-community member then you could purchase it using OnePlus credits provided in a game when you purchase them using your google credits or by card or any online payment method.

Option to choose the refresh rate if the screen will also be visible with options :-
    1.) 60Hz
    2.) 90Hz (enabled if supported by the device)
    3.)120Hz (enabled if supported by the device).

A setting gear on the top right corner which when tapped will open a selection box showing following options :-

1.) Music volume
    2.) VFX Sound
    3.) Logged in with Community Account/ Google Play/ Facebook.

(more could be added, even the refresh rate selection option can be inside this instead of outside on menu screen.)

Menu screen will play a combat type music in background (with bass, snares and alternative high and low melodies which would compliment the "hear more device" and the two cartoon characters in motion: Shooting lasers, using mocking gestures to each other, etc. (these motions can be set to move in the manner which would compliment the 120hz refresh rate i.e. fast, smooth and crisp).

Last but not the least PLAY option.

Logic behind the PLAY option enabling in different modes and getting into the game :-

1.) Droid Mode :- The play option will be enabled directly. And when you tap it, it would directly take you to the game screen. (pause button will be available in this mode only.)

2.) Random Mode :- The play option will be enabled directly and a loading screen will appear which will match you to one other random player searching for a user. After finding the match you will be redirected in the game screen.

3.) Never Settle Mode :- Play button will be disabled and a pop up will appear in the game screen to invite your friends to a private room if they are online else Nudge option will be there for community account logged in users (nudge enabling logic is already explained). Maximum 1 friend can be invited and when the friend accepts your invitation, a private room will open where you both can chat with each other and a READY option will be available to both the users. If both players get ready the duel will start and you will get into the game screen.

After all this I know you must be thinking but what is the game and how will we play, so now let me tell about the game and the rules. Pictures will be attached for your reference after the explanation (but first let me paint pictures in your head with my words).

Gameplay + Rules for GenOS War :-

So now you are into the game and your device screen is divided into 2 parts by a pole situated exactly in between of the screen. (exciting and fast pace music will be kept playing in the background to keep you adrenaline juices flowing). You will also be able to choose the game screen background from the shop like Hilly area, Industrial area backgrounds etc.

This pole will have 3 slits/gaps/holes situated at a constant distance between each other.
    Both the player's cartoon characters will be on either side of the pole holding a laser gun performing mocking action or a bubble chat appearing on top of their head saying displaying mocking words (these words can also be chosen in the shop and some will be by default.) Words will be like : "Gotcha!!" , "Ha Ha! You can't defeat me" , "Lol, you are a noob" , "I'm a pro dude😎" etc. These words will only be shown if you tap on your opponent’s character.

Now you must be wondering that when your characters are doing all this what will you be doing.

So, you will see some small blocks (saying 1+ or not depends on the developer) scattered on the side of your character. You will tap on the boxes and stack them on top of other in a way that they don't fall (tip: build your base strong so that your structure don't fall off easily).

Before the game timer starts you will be shown with a dialogue box asking you to choose between "Shoot first" or "Defend first". Whichever player selects the option first the other one will have the left over option (at last it all depends on speed, take a lead with speed here)

So now if you choose: Defend first, after first 10 secs of stacking your boxes you will be displayed an option to defend one of the 3 slits/gaps of your choice and the opponent won't be able to see which slit you chose to defend.

And if you choose: Shoot first, after 10 secs of stacking your boxes you will be displayed an option to shoot through one of the three slits/gaps of your choice and the opponent won't be able to see which slit you chose to shoot through.

After every 10 secs the roles will switch i.e. if you were the defender in first 10 secs , the next 10 seconds you will be the shooter and vice versa. You will get 3 secs to choose the slit of your choice so you have to be fast (developers of this game can set the time limit accordingly during balancing of the game.)

So in short :- every 10 secs you get to build/stack your boxes and 3 secs to choose the slits you want to defend/shoot through and the game proceeds in a similar manner.

So if you successfully defend your opponent's attack you will get 1 OnePlus credit which you can use to redeem in the shop by choosing your favorite jersey/skin/mocking words/shooting actions etc. If you fail to defend your opponent's attack the opponent will get 1 OnePlus credit point.

When you are the shooter, your character will perform different actions while shooting laser through his gun. Actions like doing a backflip and shooting, doing a full split and shooting, shooting from under his legs etc. these are the Shooting Actions which will be available to redeem from the Shop option in the game menu.

The laser will pass through the slit/gap you chose to the other side of the pole, if the opponent fails to defend the slit you chose. The laser will bounce randomly in the opponent's area for 2-3 secs destroying some of his/her blocks, so that he/she have to build the remaining structure again. When the blocks are destroyed, more blocks would fall from the top for the user to rebuild his/her structure.

Blocks will be of 3 types :-

1.) Block with “1” displayed on it :- Made of plastic, gets destroyed when laser hits it once.

2.) Block with “+” displayed on it :- Made of wood, gets destroyed when laser hits it twice.

3.) Block with OnePlus logo on it :- Made with metal, gets destroyed when laser hits it thrice.

Whosoever build their structure to the top of their screen first will win the game. If both the players don't succeed to build the structure to the top, the game's time limit will end the game in total of 3 mins. i.e. the game will be of 3 mins. in total (or can be of 1mins but three rounds, depending on the requirements) and the player's whose structure of block is bigger in length than the other would win the game.

One more thing you must be thinking is that, you won't be able to utilize the whole screen, but I have thought about it too, you will have the option to expand you side of the character to the whole screen so that you could build better and faster with both your thumbs and tap the opponent's character to use mocking words would be shifted to the tab on the right hand side so that you can tap and mock the opponent and your opponent's mock will be displayed below you mock button.

P.S. : Lasers shot would look amazing in 120hz refresh rate also the shooting actions of the cartoon character. These subtle things like shooting laser, actions in higher refresh rate would keep engaging the user and the background music would help in keeping up the adrenaline rush.

Hope you all enjoyed my idea! Thanks for staying with me till the end. If any questions about the game quote me and I would be more than happy to answer you. Sketches and edits of Game logo and of all the screens are as follows :-

(Please note that the following sketches/edits of different screens are just prototypes. Background music and live effects will obviously be there on every screen, I have put a static background for now so that you guys can get the gist of the game and also it won’t look dull.)

Game app logo options :-

Game app icon.jpg

Characters :-
    Characters.jpg
    Login Screen :-
    Login Screen.jpg
    Menu Screen :-
    Menu Screen.jpg
    Private Room screen :-
    Private Room Screen.jpg
    Gameplay screen :-
    Game Screen.jpg

Thankyou once again!!

Aakash Choudhary a.k.a. Batman360 :)

4. P1586002677632
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

P1586002677632 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    the one plus form beging its on right track

mean u meant to speed always,
    u gave a new view through 5t
    u gave a speed we need through 6

the perfect for students and the statement NEVER SETTLE

the speed in our hands u made this possible now we are leading the speed through ONE PLUS 8 PRO

THIS ALL STATEMENTS GIVE U A PERFECT ANSWER "Tell us / Show us how a OnePlus game would be."

THIS ALL WORTH IT!

[​IMG]

I LOVE GAMING

Deactivated User likes this.
  5. ghoshabhishek1998 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 4, 2020 :
    ONEPLUS DASH:

A PERSON TRYING TO SAVE HUMANITY FROM A DEADLY DISEASE, HE IS OUR ONLY HOPE AND HE IS BEING CHASED BY THE INFECTED CREATURES.

THE FEATURES OF THE GAME CAN BE -

1- THE INFECTED CREATURES CAN HAVE RESEMBLENCE OF COVID-19.

2- UPON DYING ON THIS GAME DIFFERENT POP-UP WILL APPEAR EACH TIME SHOWING PREVENTION AND MEASURES RELATED TO COVID-19.

3- THE CHARACTER WILL HAVE DIFFERENT SKINS AND AVATARS RELATED TO ONE PLUS.

4- UPON COMPLETION OF SPECIFIC TASK A NEW FEATURE OF LATEST ONEPLUS DEVICE WILL BE REVEALED EXCLUSIVELY.

5- THEME OF THIS GAME CAN BE CHANGED EASILY AND ACCORDINGLY DUE TO ITS MINIMALISTIC NATURE.

6- PLAYERS CAN COMPETE WITH THEIR FRIENDS IN MULTIPLAYER MODE.

7- THE GAME WILL CONTAIN VARIOUS POWERS RESEMBLING FEATURES OF ONEPLUS DEVICE WHICH THE HERO CAN USE TO GAIN ADVANTAGE LIKE HEAD START, SPACESHIPS,etc.

DESCRIBING SUPERPOWERS-

1•DASH BIKE - a modern bike with rockets will be available to the hero for a specific duration during which the hero will gain additional speed and other abilities. different bike skins will have different super powers. the dash bike will save the hero one time upon hitting an obstacle.

2•HEAD START- a OnePlus space ship will provide the hero a head start of specific distance.

3•2X POINTS- using this power will provide 2x (+ points) in a single game.

4•POINT MAGNET- using this power will collect all the points nearby automatically for the hero for a specific duration.

ALL THE SUPER POWERS ARE UPGRADABLE AND UPGRADING THEM TO MAX WILL PROVIDE THE HERO ITS MAXIMUM UTILITY.

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS GAME AND ARE INTERESTED ON THIS PROJECT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

6. Starcommander
    Lollipop Apr 4, 2020

Starcommander , Apr 4, 2020 :
    Waoh. Thats amazing. I hope you win!

Deactivated User and Batman360 like this.
  7. J1579316614079
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

8. Starcommander likes this.
  9. t.karthik Harshavardha
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

10. R Ramsharan
    Froyo Apr 4, 2020

R Ramsharan , Apr 4, 2020 :
    The OnePlus game would be a "Shooting game" supported:

* 120 Hz or 90 Hz :
    For smoothness experience of the game where OnePlus is the king.

* Rich and Crisp audio tracks :
    Where the haptic feedback and the bass feel of the real OnePlus Speaker. Changeable sound effects.

* User defined controls :
    User customisable controls eg: "Alert slider" as changing the guns and "Volume button" as reloading the gun etc.

* Community Play :
    Where you can play with your community members of OnePlus.

* Graphic Experience :
    New graphics, colourful places, new destiny's, world tours, etc.

These are the few thoughts can't wait for the new"OnePlus 8Series" -The Beast of Speed.

11. Deactivated User likes this.
  12. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Apr 4, 2020

Dresa91 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    wow! great and very detailed one:)
    amazing work :) wow:)

13. Deactivated User and Dresa91 like this.
  14. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Apr 4, 2020

Dresa91 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    :)

15. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Apr 4, 2020

keithnyc , Apr 4, 2020 :
    Wow, that looks great! Nice job, mate

Batman360 likes this.

16. keithnyc likes this.
  17. V1586011108646 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 4, 2020 :
    As I heard the name of OnePlus I feel that it is the only brand that can compete with Apple iPhones. So I think that OnePlus is the only brand that thinks about the public and give them a superb quality product.

F1586076198912 likes this.
  18. R1586012682524
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

R1586012682524 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    This could be a clould gaming tech or games that we play on any screen,it could be portable and have a awsome design, like one plus premium designs!!

19. bagufix
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2020