OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. X1586018709114
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

X1586018709114 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    I think your game should allow people to move around the world, virtually, inside a racing car. This would let us have fun outside (looking at covid-19), it would let you promote your the partnership with McLaren (racing cars). Moving around in a racing car would let people understand why they should drive with care. The game would benefit from the great screens you produce, the high refresh rate would make it run smooth.
    you could also add points of interest where people would go to start races with one another.
    As you win more races and visit more cities you level up and gain better cars.
    You could later add challenges to be completed by all players (like "Reach Rome by noon, a special race will be waiting for the first 500 players" or "Drive at 200 km/h for 1 minute straight for a chance to get this limited edition race car")
    It would be a scenic, open world, racing game.
    Name it "Scenic Route" or something like that.
    And insert make it respect the sunrise-sunset circle so people can see them from anywhere in the world, virtually.
    Add an option to take photos of beautiful places and submit them to a competition or something.
    I think that's all, have fun imagining this, I know I had.

2. pedroski691
    Donut Apr 4, 2020

pedroski691 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    Hello, this is my idea for OnePlus game, call One+Speed

First of all, it is based on the company and what they want, making fast smartphones.Because of that the game must be a speed-based game like an online racing game.

• Car unlock
    To unlock a new car is so easy, you only have to buy it with the cash that you won in the races , also on events that appear in game frecuenly.
    Like other games better cars will be more expensive than normal cars.
    Cars will have four categories:
    1. common
    2. rare
    3. epic
    4. legendary
    There are other category that are one's unlock on events
    • How to improve yor car
    Yes, you can make your car faster with improvements and also change the appearance of the car given it a new color or race stickers .
    To unlock it you have to win challenges.

This challenges whould have:
    • They will have the name of the phones that the company have (challenge 1: OnePlus one, challenge 2: OnePlus two ...).
    • The challenges will be the same for all cars that are from the same category.
    • Better cars will have more difficult challenges to upgrade it.
    • It will be based on agility and your ability to react in game like touching the screen x times on 30" or memorizing patterns.
    An advantage of this game is that as it is a racing game, it could have collaborations with car brands to include their cars in the game and that they are not invented designs like your partnership McLaren.
    • Maps
    The maps should be based on the cities where OnePlus have presential events like phone's presentation or Pop-ups like London.
    But also other cities will be added to unluck more maps.

• How to unlock a new map???
    The game is based on speed because of that to unlock new maps you should win a time trial race against an IA. This can make people of everywhere arround the world saw other places during their races without going there and staying at home.

• How can we control our car ???
    The game control will be easy, to allow more people to play, with a button to accelerate and another to brake and the direction through a joystick. One of the improvements that you unlock is a turbo which will be activated with another button.
    The position of these will be the joystick on the right side and the three buttons on the left side but with the option to change it for left-handed people.

• Other things
    Other things that you have on the screen during a race will be the time, your position, your speed, the number of laps you take and the battery of your phone.

Also, it's an online game so you can add friends and challenge them to friendly races to show them who is the fasters.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020

3. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Apr 4, 2020 :
    Omg! Just amazing! I loved your idea @Batman360 ! It is well structured and presented I had no doubts of what you were presenting. It is very present all the time and dedication you had in designing the game. Of course I couldn't stop talking about your creativity, top! Congratulations on this excellent work and I hope you will be chosen for the prize! P. S. The wormhole is very well represented!

Deactivated User and Batman360 like this.
  4. L1571513914821
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

5. Aathif_Mahir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 4, 2020

6. Coffey333 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Apr 4, 2020 :
    The game should make interacting with the OnePlus Community to help create friendships.

something with an Avatar you can build to look like you or whatever you want.

take people's locations and create OnePlus World, and making each part of the world filled with random items.

turn it into one big scavenger hunt where people can help each other out, barter and trade items they've accumulated in there journeys..

hide special items that could be redeemed with OnePlus for points or special items just to get people interacting more and keep there focus off being stuck at home

F1586076198912 likes this.
  7. Batman360 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Apr 4, 2020 :
    Thankyou sir for your kind words and for your wishes, I am glad you liked it. [e]1f604[/e]

8. meetjain7045
    Donut Apr 4, 2020

meetjain7045 , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    I think that it would be a good idea for a game that will be allowed to take camera and recording permission and place an augmented 3d 1+ model somewhere from the locations recorded and during this period it would be fun since we might not have much to do while we are in self isolation.

9. F1586076198912 and Batman360 like this.
  10. Myself OneP.user , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 4, 2020 :
    I do wonder that OnePlus should introduced a game which have simple
    and sweet interface, in which people could share their photos with a message hide in it and the correct answer could earn more points which will lead to individual' s creativity and interactivity
    What say !!!

11. diazan6
    Donut Apr 4, 2020

diazan6 , Apr 4, 2020 :
    Idea: A game that uses augmented reality that can be either multiplayer or single player. You go to different planets and galaxys where you have to solve puzzles and shoot different objects to help the different people on the different planets. You can play single player and progress through different planets by yourself or play with your family or friends and see their avatars in the game and solve puzzles with them. The game would be changing and updating to include different levels and worlds so the game would never end and there would be no last level. You can gain points completing different levels and completing then faster and trade the points for skins in the game and different cosmetic customizations. Use you device handheld or in a VR headset using the gaze option and travel to different worlds.

12. Yusufk2499
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2020

13. charvester
    Donut Apr 4, 2020

charvester , Apr 4, 2020 :
    This is my entry to the oneplus game box contest.
    Because oneplus and the community deserves a good puzzle.

It can also be found here to colaborate with others.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/gamebox-puzzle-entry.1208955/

Some puzzles are very hard, so don't get discouraged.

Good luck and stay safe.

Puzzle 1:
    1 good luck on your journey.JPG

Puzzle 2:
    2 why are you looking at me.JPG

Puzzle 3:
    Puzzle 3 seems to be bugged at times, here's a link if it doesnt load.
    [​IMG]

Puzzle 4:
    4.JPG

Puzzle 5:
    5 what to do where to look.JPG

Puzzle 6:
    6  isnt this a pretty picture.JPG

Puzzle 7:
    7 you have all the info, now go to bletchley.JPG

Good luck, have fun and stay safe,
    Marco

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020

Deactivated User, Chinda and Overzee like this.
  14. LOTR21
    Eclair Apr 5, 2020

LOTR21 , Apr 5, 2020 :

I think it would be cool to have a game that went with different areas of people's interests. Perhaps crafting, gardening, cooking ,or anything else that people love. You can start a game with a topic and then you wait for someone to join that one topic. Then you can start it with the first things you would do. (I mix peat moss, topsoil, vamiculite, pearlite, and manure to make my soil.). Then you can ask another player if that is what is used or can have them do a step 2. Then this way each person participates and then you can learn and teach it would be a great way to share knowledge. You could also maybe have it hooked up with something that tells us why it is good or bad to do it this way. (Like Google or another search engine hooked up into the game so you know why all these years it has been bad or good why you did it th is way.) Then the person with all the right ways to do it or the best easier plans on the tips would win. I think learning and knowledge are the best games and this way people are getting smarter and learning more from one another. I have ideas I just hope that you all can understand. Lol

15. F1586076198912 likes this.
  16. Joazie
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2020

Joazie , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 5, 2020 :
    I've always loved a story-based games, but yet to find one on phone. My suggestion is a story-based game named: "False End".

The story takes us a couple of tens of a years in front of now where civilation is up and going in it's most advanced technology world has ever reached. Then suddenly the world turns on it's head and your left alone in the world (but in reality the technology brought you there and since it's so advanced you can't just escape it) so you get to play 4 different characters whom all have some kind of connection through the technology, so one have to find a clue or lead that's gonna help 1 of the other 3 in the story.

In the period of the false end, all 4 characters goes through different eras of the world. From vikings and all of that stuff. It's not a small sized location or landscape, it's pretty open-world and you can discover and live like they do in the eras, but also so you won't be stuck the people or animal can somewhat give you leads and clues aswell or help you. It really depends on where you are in the story and which character you are.

The game would be suitable for two players online or single player.

That's my entry. Good luck to everyone!

17. Lenny63
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2020

Lenny63 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    I like to see a word game or action game that woud only allow members of the community or TMobile to interact with each other.

18. Nitin007T
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2020

Nitin007T , Apr 5, 2020 :
    Okay so I got to know my first idea was terrible so that it wasn't really a game to have fun with and enjoy.

I HOPE @dsmonteiro sees this please :)

So I am back with another one....

My game is called "Dodgin..&..Warping"

This game is has different game modes to play with but at the start you got to learn the basics but in a PRO way :cool:

So what are you in this game?
    You are DIFFERENT COLOURED ONEPLUS USB TYPE C WIRE!
    Yes! You are thinking right.....you will be moving like a snake but this ain't game of snake and ladders rather as I said different game modes to play with:

1. TUTORIAL MODE: When you start the game you will be in tutorial guide but you learn it in Hardest possible levels so you are really into the battle!
    2. GAME MODE: "Dodgin&Weavin"
    In this you will be moving in a warp speed!
    But also to dodge most of the obstacles,you can only apply brakes for limited time!

The main goal is to get to the Warp Charger before your HEALTH is fully gone!
    You will start with 100% Battery but it drains faster than you think!
    (Yes,the health is the BATTERY BAR)

But it ain't that easy in LIFE to go and get what you want....

So you have various different obstacles to pass through like: Sharp pointed triangles which make you lose speed,Spikes which could cut off your wire!
    And also you various jumps across water!...but if you fall into water,YOU ARE COMPLETED DEAD!
    Some might have you to be connection wire for a circuit if you complete the circuit the door for your path will OPEN.
    3. GAME MODE: "Dodgin&Chargin"
    This game mode is time trail based game where you have to deliver the CHARGE to MULTIPLE OnePlus phone within a period of time between two phones!
    This is just simply has a timer for each task that is similar to the game mode you seen before.
    Okay on to the next one!
    4.GAME MODE: "Warp.io"
    There a lot of .io game for pc and also for phones....this is pretty much similar to that but in OnePlus fashion!
    There will be wide map with 30 players!
    (Almost forgot to mention this :))

The player with 5 kills wins!
    Basically there is no time limit for now...but if the battle is seriously competitive there might be a sudden death where the players have to get to WARP ADAPTER quick as possible and kill rest of the players before a certain time limit ends!
    So about WARP ADAPTER I will explain it now......

In this you and your opponents have to fight to get the WARP CHARGE ADAPTER!
    This adapter spawns every 25 secs in random places of the map.
    So as to kill each other from the battle!

This works opposite to chargers we get in our life...
    Simply,You will playing electrostatic battlefield!

So you will be charging your WARP WIRE slowly but steadily!
    The more charge you get...more time period for killing opponents when you got the WARP CHARGE ADAPTER!

Also there is also a killing spree BONUS, if you get 1+ the amount of max time period you get (let's say you got 4 secs) you got to kill 5 enemies to get the bonus!

Note:
    Killing spree BONUS is a collectible item in the map randomly placed but almost closer to the player who had a killing spree so that other players also have a CHANCE to be top of their game!

The bonus has different powers but only one of these will be available to the players such as:

A. BOMB BLAST of some radius (not sure how much).
    B. EXTRA SPEED to get most charge as possible.
    C. EXTRA TIME PERIOD WITH WARP ADAPTER (this quite different because you get extra time for the next time you get Warp Adapter)

It's just few minor boost for players.

There are already powers up to pick which spawns every 8-12 secs depending upon player who is top of kill count if its high power ups spawn faster so as to create chance for other players too!
    These power ups include:
    Spike Armor: to slow down other players.

Warp Armor: which protects the player from 1 hit by Warp Adapter and the Armor will be destroyed.

Warp Cannon: which can shoot player with Warp Adapter only so as to prevent opponent from killing!
    (Yes, Warp Adapter has a specific health bar not sure how much yet but should be balanced to create fair play)

Charge Vacuum: which can pull the charge from the electrostatic field which is in the radius of about 1.5 cm from the player for duration about 4 secs or sometimes 6 secs!

(Radius is calculated by measuring from a scale on to the phone display because I don't know in which parameter to measure so bear with me :p:D)

Warp Boost: this is an instant boost to get from point to another in the map for a duration of 2 secs.

Please I will let you know I am not good artist nor I am good at showing how these work in a PowerPoint or something but I do manage to have a sketch which gives a rough idea and its good for the presentation! :)

IMG_20200405_094258.JPG

Don't take it seriously because it won't explain as much as these text I have written.

Thanks
    Nitin :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020

19. Nik6507
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2020

20. ReBEL8659
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2020

ReBEL8659 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    I think oneplus made its racing game in which many drivers race from start to finish but in racing field many powerups drop like nitro,missile,earthquake,shield etc and the first driver who finished the race win the match