OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. B1586060130185
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2020

B1586060130185 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    man I wish I could participate in this however I'll still share my idea

the main point of the game is to be the best player and to do this you have to "battle" other OnePlus users it's based on points as you will see later.

the battle is a 6v6 team match in which the players have to learn as much as possible about each other in 1 minute and the teams will be asked questions by the oposing team in which they are asked about each other and they have to try and figure out who it is in 30 seconds and for each question right they get a point, the team with the most points wins the question will be answered by anyone but the person it's about. this is just the basic game mode (note the oposing team will have the answers by the information the players put on their profile also the players within a team can not see each other's information it is also Worth noting this mode is basic and does not require much information on players profiles as other modes and right answers can not be verified until time is up)

game modes: there are 3 different game modes which include , do you know me?( the one stated above)

find the out cast: this game mode is played by 6 players that know nothing about each other but one of them is different from the rest. the objective is to find this person by asking questions however questions are vague the person who is the out cast must try and blame someone else on their team by convincing the other players. if the players find out who is the out cast they win 5 points and if not they lose three points and the out cast wins ten.

the final game mode is the hardest and it's called guess who? in this game mode 5 players are required to know one another. one person goes at a time and for 30 seconds talks about a player on the game and other four players have to guess who the player is taking about. one point is given if the players are able to find out who it is however if they are not able to do it they all lose one point.

2. Nitin007T
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2020

Nitin007T , Apr 5, 2020 :
    Really well presented man!
    You are confirmed WINNER in my opinion!
    You are only one I have seen made "a game instead of an idea"
    Really good!
    Appreciate you from India! :)

Just wanna know how did you made those prototypes of sketches that you made for this
    Because I make bad ones everytime for mine :p

Deactivated User and Batman360 like this.
  3. DarshanMeniya
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2020

DarshanMeniya , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    My Contribution to mine OnePlus Community : "OnePlus Puzzle Game"

1586066369943.jpg

1586066382565.jpg

1586066393352.jpg
    Description:

Game Name: OnePlus Puzzle

Thank you @Pete and @Carl and OnePlus Community and congratulations to @dsmonteiro for organizing OnePlus GameBox contest.

Here are my little contribution to OnePlus Community about how a OnePlus game would be!

As of my thinking capability I would always suggest that game should be simple and easy for all kind of type generation. I am not a game developer or nor able to make a gaming video but what can I do is that trying to giving you my imagination about Game. I would like to represent you simple game which I called OnePlus Puzzle game.

We all know about Puzzle game but this one is different and I hope OnePlus Community will love it.

Here you can see attached images, which I have made on Microsoft Word Art, In this game people have to just finding out right specification of OnePlus phone. I think this game is endless or we can say that we can complete levels up to as we can count numbers...

Each day OnePlus can reveal new features of upcoming OnePlus Devices..so basically OnePlus could use this game for promotion also! (Example file attached as images please request to you check it out)

I have also tried to represent you OnePlus Puzzle Game for OnePlus 9 Series too!! I have given a two example of game .. please check file and read it.

After selecting right specification or word or number mentioned in block , block font will turn Red (OnePlus Trademark Colour) in yellow background and people will find correct answer.

Request to everyone please check all images of my efforts for OnePlus GameBox Game, if you love it than appreciate it.

If you need word file or pdf file I will be happy to provide you (Strictly Only for Authority of Oneplus), my email address Email id removed by Moderator

Thank You,
    Darshan Meniya.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2020

Deactivated User likes this.
  4. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Apr 5, 2020

Batman360 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Apr 5, 2020 :
    Thanks for the appreciation Nitin, glad you liked my game.

I drew the characters and the logo with hand and the screens I edited just by using Word and Paint.
    You just need to put your everything into it and if you think your game is really cool and if YOU would play it, then the presentation of the game must do justice to your idea of the game.

5. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Apr 5, 2020

camohan , Apr 5, 2020 :
    We all play digital indoor games all the time whether we are under lockdown scenario or otherwise. When the digital game was not much into fashion, most of the Indoor games were the ones which could be played together with family and friends.

Considering the old-fashioned indoor came, I came out with an idea of creating a Board game which revolves around "OnePlus Community Forum". Without further ado, here is the Modern Board game with an old school touch -

OnePlus Monopoly_2020_Final.png Yes, you are right this is OnePlus Forum Monopoly game. Feeling Nostalgic, isn't it?

The rules are pretty simple -

1. To participate user should have an account with www.forums.oneplus.com, sign in and take part in the game.
    2. The maximum requirement of 4 users.
    3. To initiate the movement, a user should land on a customise dice which has OnePlus logo instead of "6".
    4. As a joining bonus, a user gets 249 points.
    5. If a user does not have enough points to pay the penalty, he will miss one chance.
    6. Every user can play one round, with Mega reward being the "Golden Ticket".
    7. While hopping on the Boardgame, a user accumulates or loses points, i.e. Raffle points
    8. The Bank here is the OnePlus and the money here is the Raffle point.
    As most of you can realise, the tasks or instructions are one which we find across the Community Forum, the idea of the game is to familiarize oneself with how the OnePlus Forum Works, its various activities and increase the participation.

The possibility of this game depends on one's creativity and therefore it is endless.

I hope you liked the idea behind this game.

PS - I know there could be various flaws in the above board, but it is just an initial idea. The images or text may not be very sharp, as I created this entirely in MS-Excel and printed onto PDF and later converted into image format.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020

6. brij300
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2020

brij300 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    Since oneplus is innovative from beginning. So the game box will have -

1- 120 Hz or better FPS
    2- Latest android with OnePlus tweaks
    3- High end processors and graphics

Now for the innovative part I think OnePlus will bring the box with cool design (sleek one). And lots of plug in play connectors/accelerators.

When it says stay at home it is definitely going to get good network connectivity which will be using wifi or network module integration. It might have chargeable battery. Maybe a giant one.

What to say, OnePlus will not let us down with some surprise features. And I can not stop thinking what it will be. But after all it will be a unique one.

7. U1513149367412
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2020

U1513149367412 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    Thanks one plus for providing this opportunity and for being never settle in terms of innovation, updates and what not. below are the details and rules and regulation pertaining to the game

Title: Guess the Sound

Gather several items that produce some sort of sound. Blindfold players and have them guess the item from the sound it makes. You can show the items to younger children at the beginning of the game. For older children, make them guess without seeing the items. Some items to include are:

A stapler – staple a paper

A glass – hit the side with a spoon

A pill bottle – shake it

A piece of paper – tear it

A comb – rub your fingers along the teeth

Wood blocks – bang them together

A pot with a lid – place the lid on top noisily

F1586076198912 likes this.
  8. shailu10
    Eclair Apr 5, 2020

shailu10 , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    stay home and play online battle with the moto of #Never_Settle is the best way to defeat the #Covid_19.
    It is the only way that we can not make settle covid_19.
    HOW IT WORKS?
    [e]1f449[/e] STAY HOME
    [e]1f449[/e] RECHARGE YOUR ONEPLUS NOT TO SETTLE
    [e]1f449[/e] STICK YOUR FAVOURITE SPOT
    [e]1f449[/e] CONNECT YOUR BULLETS
    [e]1f449[/e] YOUR JOURNEY IS STARTED TO.....#NEVERSETTLE

[e]1f449[/e][e]1f449[/e] WE FOLLOW THE RULE OF SOCIAL DISTANCING WHILE WE'RE IN TOUCH WITH OUR BUDDIES.
    #NEVERSETTLE
    #AVOID_SOCIAL_DISTANCING
    #STAY_HOME
    #BE_SAFE
    #COVID19 DEFEATED

WE WON THE BATTLE WITH OUR BUDDIES AND WE WON THE BATTLE OVER COVID19.

#WE_WIN
    #OUR_COMMUNITY_WIN
    #THANKS_TEAM
    #BELOVED_ONEPLUS

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020

9. GHASURA NAVFAL , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 5, 2020 :
    So, My Idea is Survival Game.like(pubg,Fortnite)

My idea little same with pubg
    Game.

My Idea is survive at middel of sea.this game you can play 6 Pirates (players) in 1 squad. 150 Pirates (players) at middle of sea. The first thing is that 150 pirates board the plane and skydiving at the Location and then you can find Guns under water.you can travel through sumbrine and Ships.You will find enemies and kill them.

so its a survival game you wanna eat seafood for survive there.and you can also use as a healing to eat seafood.
    you can find seafood under water.going to under water you will use oxygen cylinder.you will found equipments and guns under water.this is survive game that add a safe zone.
    The twist is that All player has 1 flare gun and 1 ammo. if you fire flare gun before last zone the drop coming out like pubg.

Notice* If 6 players squad all Players fire flare gun before last zone This squad will not win. as rules you have to safe 1 flare gun before last zone.You can Fire 5 Flare gun Before Last zone.

10. DarshanMeniya

Hello OnePlus and OnePlus Community!

I hope community will love my idea and appreciate it! @dsmonteiro

Game Name: "OnePlus Number Puzzle"
    1586074022598.jpg
    Inventory Idea:
    I love OnePlus, we love OnePlus!
    Why we love OnePlus?, answer is simple OnePlus Is all about User Experience and personally I love Oxygen OS and it's Simple, Neat,Clean and Powerful performance. Idea came in my mind from Brand Name it self..as we all are excited about "OnePlus 8 Series" launch event, let's celebrate OnePlus 8 Launching togather!! It's simple number word Puzzle game and I am sure you will fall in love with it.

Game Rules:

User have to make Number 8 using +.
    (I mean User have to make 8 horizontally and vertically using given number with help of only summation! , isn't it cool?)

User have to make Number 8 using only given number ( please check attached file , thank you!)

Complete OnePlus 8 Box, who completes it correctly will be chosses as winner.

Game Possibility:

As a my opinion Game should be simple , it should be for all generations , It should consume less battery! it should be endless and this game is perfect example for OnePlus GameBox idea. We can make Number 8 in so many ways using so many numbers so basically it is endless and enjoyable. Everyone will love it.

We could make it for Upcoming launch event like OnePlus 8 Series , OnePlus 9 series (using OnePlus 9 Puzzle Box)

Please Check attached file...

Thank You,

Darshan s Meniya.

Attached Files:

11. camohan

camohan , Apr 5, 2020 :
    Why did you create another post with the same thing?

F1586076198912 and Batman360 like this.
  12. DarshanMeniya

it's different game , please atleast read and than make your comment , it's 100% different than previous one... atleast take your time to read it and than make your comment..bye the way thank you.

13. camohan

camohan , Apr 5, 2020 :
    What's the difference?

14. Indyjones89
    Eclair Apr 5, 2020

Indyjones89 , Apr 5, 2020 :
    A board game in which each square and pawn came to life , for example : a character's pawn moves on a specific square , the world around that square comes to life , generating from time to time a place/situation/challenge suitable for the game , the settings can be multiple , and even divided into different genres , creating even more "map" and gaming experiences for everyone. Here , it could be an "ANIMATED" , "OPEN WORLD" board game , realistic and addictive , which approaches the style of Jumanji , without being catapulted into the past , however [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

15. X1539335033928 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 5, 2020 :
    A game in which you have to click photos with you OnePlus device , that is not a complete photo just a part of it maybe focus on the eye in a face and you have to guess what it is. It could be a worldwide competition. and you can get points that is 1+ for posting and both answering question. Never Settle

16. DarshanMeniya

please check previous one and check this one!

You can easily see difference

My 1st entry is all about Puzzle Word (In this game you have to arrange word and reveal product specifications)

My 2nd entry is all about Number Puzzle ( In this game you have to make Number 8 using given number. Number summetion should be 8 if you count it from horizontally or vertically and yoh have to only use given number)

I hope you have understanding difference between word and number.....you have to work on it..it's not same thing..Listen I am not making any copy paste..

Both are different games having different rules. And yes brother it's not my job to give you clearification, but I hope now you will understand both game concept after my clearification. Dear friend Great concept comes from mind not from searching in Google!!

Thank You..
    Darshan S Meniya.

17. camohan

camohan , Apr 5, 2020 :
    Wow

18. F1586076198912 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 5, 2020 :
    Hello brother,
    I'm excited for the GameBox, I want a phone for playing Game ( Pubg). My current phone is not capable to play heavy Game like Pubg. Please [e]1f64f[/e] OnePlus give a phone which can play Pubg.