OnePlus GameBox: Stay at home and play games

1. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Apr 3, 2020

the_o2 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Tencent is having eye on this thread :p:cool:

Meanwhile Here is my game suggestion
    Play Antakshari ( The game of the ending letter )

Each contestant sings the first verse of a song that begins with the previous contestant's song selection ended.
    Ok I know people afraid to sing, so use your phone and play the song on speakers within 15 secs.
    This use to be our favorite timepass in childhood when there was no internet and all ;)

2. the_o2

the_o2 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    What if he says Yes :rolleyes:

3. Nitin007T
    Honeycomb Apr 3, 2020

Nitin007T , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Thanks for this opportunity
    So here is my suggestion for OnePlus Game.
    So I don't want it to be competitive in a hard-core so I want this winner of a game decided by their community but picking a decent TOP 25 first by the moderators and other staff.

Basically my idea is building a DREAM ONEPLUS PHONE which is fun and relaxing at the same time to mind of users playing it.

So basically I think every manufacturers make a sketch before building and testing a phone so I made one myself and it can be replicated in 3-D graphics for the users!
    Take a look! o_O

IMG_20200403_171348.JPG

It involves choosing each and every parts which users want and also choosing any of the latest technology available in the market like from having OnePlus 2's Traditional RED BATTERY to having choice of red rubber bands around USB-C Port and what not!

P.S: I don't want this simple game to be explained in boring paragraph and I hope it sums up till here
    And of course sorry for the bad sketch of mine:p:D

Thanks! :);)

EDIT: The terms and conditions is page isn't working or loading for me so I clearly don't know what the rules here.

Sorry in advance but also consider my second entry as priority because I think it's better game idea than my first one in my opinion.

LINK:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-and-play-games.1206659/page-18#post-21461866

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020

4. Last edited: Apr 8, 2020

5. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Apr 3, 2020

YRJ , Apr 3, 2020 :
    The gamebox sure sounds exciting :hearteyes:
    Looking forward :D

------------------------
    Idea starts here,​

[​IMG]
    Hello Folks,
    I present to you my idea of what a OnePlus game should/would be!

Ever since I joined the community, I have felt as if I have transitioned into a whole new world, where I have a virtual home. Some people merely think of this place as a tech forum, logging in only to see if @Manu J. has announced a new software update for your phone or to check if AOD is coming soon!

However, for me this place is much more. I get to see photos from all over the world ( @cdnfarmer @B.I.T.S. @TibiTibi ), learn what is happening thousands of miles away. Read different ideas and be able to get a glimpse of people's creativity! Looking at you @MaiBeret , thanks to the amazing contests that @Crystal Z. @Trista W. @Zach X. come up with which allows the creative juices to flow.

We are at a confluence where awesome peeps meet. In other words it is a small happy little place we have here. I would like to call it Never Settle Ville!

My idea of a OnePlus game is to reproduce this very space in an animated working form, something that people can be a part of and enjoy. Like everything OnePlus, this game too will be made together with the community!

A full fledged 3D interactive city simulator, run by some of the very capable OnePlus community users whose tasks are to jointly develop the city and most importantly,have fun plus it is also inhabited by the OnePlus community :D

Allow me to explain how this will work

Like every city, Never Settle Ville shall have a mayor,
    I take the liberty to appoint @Amanda W. as the mayor for this town.

The Administration will naturally be headed by our community's passionate Admin team, @Zach X. @Crystal Z. and @Trista W.

Never Settle Ville is undoubtedly a happy place, but should things go out of hand we need a robust team that can handle the situation. I request the Moderator team to maintain Never Settle Ville with the same expertise, how they handle the forums.

[​IMG]
    To strengthen the city's foundation and make it tomorrow ready, I invite the S/W team headed by @Manu J. and @David Y. to apply the same burdenless philosophy and make it a world leader with it's groundbreaking Fast, stable and efficient techniques!

[​IMG]
    At the heart of the city will be the OnePlus technological centre, @Carl and @Pete can be found hanging around here. Don't be surprised if you see @Una peeping out of one of the office windows.
    Don't forget to check out the international bee museum, the also sell the finest honey known to mankind!
    [​IMG]

Creativity lies at the core of Never Settle Ville, I am pleased to announce that @buntycubal will be the creative head of the town. With Buntycubal at the chair, the city will always be Halloween ready ;)
    [​IMG]

Since this is a relatively new town, we will need a guide both for helping people learn about the history of the town and attract tourism. For this two departments will work jointly. The photography experts will help capture stunning visuals and starting point experts will act as a beacon for the town.

[​IMG]
    As a town having people coming from all over the world, belonging to different cultures it needs a community club! I would like to call it the Wormhole Building. (I named it just now, has nothing to do with any existing clubs :rolleyes: )
    I would like to appoint a very capable president for the community club and I'm sure we all can agree there could be no better person than Mr. Community Consultant one of the best men in the business, @dsmonteiro :cool:

Ofcourse, the town is still in the planning phase and an embryo idea. If you have any ideas and if anyone is interested in converting this idea into a reality, I welcome you to do so. :D

Would you play such a game? What more addition can you think of? ;)

Thank you for reading.
    Never Settle;)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020

MaiBeret, obakesan, hennes and 6 others like this.
  6. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Apr 3, 2020

7. D1585913607213
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

D1585913607213 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I think a Role playing game would be a safe option.Contant running,jumping,sliding,power ups different characters(mostly with red colors of course)slight change of scenery after a certain score.Something like and maybe every month an actual reward from OP to the top 3 you know something small but still i dont thing anyone else is doing.

F1586076198912 likes this.
  8. Akshay Sonker
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2020

10. AJ_Stark
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

AJ_Stark , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I'd like an AR game from OnePlus!
    It can be a Strategy, Action or a Survival game with intense graphics!
    When the phone detects the environment it will convert it into some environment where we have to play the game!
    For example, It may detect a Chair and lets say convert it into a mountain or a Waterfall etc. That's how it'll proceed and those will become the background environments in which we have to excecute our game!!

11. Aditya Vardhan Gundla
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2020

Aditya Vardhan Gundla , Apr 3, 2020 :
    A 'OnePlus' game idea:

The game should display a bar with a zero in it. The background should be black and the bar should be red and the number should be in white colour. At the bottom, there should be a button with OnePlus logo on it. When you click on the OnePlus logo, the number in the bar should get incremented by '1', because the button is '1+'. There should be another button at the bottom with 'Reset' written over it. On clicking the reset button, the number in the top bar should reset to zero. The reset button should also be in red, with the letters in white. The whole colour theme is filled with Black, Red and White(goes with the OnePlus colour theme).

The game is really simple, you click the '1+' button and the number should be increasing in the top bar(let's call it number counter). The number counter simply shows you how many times you have pressed the '1+' button. This game is useful when you are so bored that all you want to do is just press a button. It is so simple that you would mastered it within a second. And there are no noobs here, everyone's a pro - so 'win win' for all.[e]1f64c[/e]

Additional features : 1. Leaderboards - We can have real-time leaderboards - Global and local - to see the top 10 people who have clicked '1+' button the most. We can also display the user's own Global and Local rankings.
    2. Trophies - We can award trophies to those who have crossed specific milestones. We can have trophies for Thousand, Ten thousand, Hundred thousand, Million, Five Million and so on...! We can even have early bird trophies for those who were the first to cross these milestones.

Idea : We can also hold a contest to see who gets first to 1 million(or '8' million[e]1f609[/e]) as a part of the 'OnePlus 8 series launch' promotional activities.

I hope you liked my idea. That's it for now. Thanks for reading![e]1f604[/e]

Edit: I was made aware that OnePlus already used this concept to promote one of their devices. I had no idea about this and my intention was not to copy their idea and give it to them again. I got this idea from Flappy Bird, where you tap to play, I just brought the number system in. I know it looks awfully similar to what OnePlus did before, but trust me, I got this idea naturally, I didn't copy it from OnePlus. Anyways, as this idea was already used, I guess this entry is disqualified. But I will try to come up with another concept. Peace!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020

12. Aditya Vardhan Gundla
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2020

F1586076198912 and Mr_Krunal like this.
  13. lostpoet
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020

lostpoet , Apr 3, 2020 :
    A game with portals. Each map has a series of portals hidden among trees, doors, bridges, rivers, animals (moving portals). Inside every scenery is a different threat that the player must eliminate in order to survive. Sometimes it is necessary for a player to go to previous maps to prepare for a current threat. At the end, all portals collapse, creating a map composed of parts of all others; some or all threats may appear. One or more (online) players can form a team in order to beat the game.

14. Batman360 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Apr 3, 2020 :
    I have seen this implemented somewhere. Lol, oh wait [e]1f602[/e] OnePlus already made a game like this as a campaign for their previous devices' launch, where all you had to do was tap and the counter increased.

15. Aditya Vardhan Gundla
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2020

Seriously? I am not kidding, I didn't know this!

16. A_rose_by_any_other_name
    Froyo Apr 3, 2020

A_rose_by_any_other_name , Apr 3, 2020 :
    My idea would be a game where you're being owner of oneplus and you have to create a new mobile phone, balancing the cost of different features whilst keeping customers happy with the features they want, a price they'll buy it at, and sorting out how much you'll spend marketing the phone, plus costs incurred with the building and design of the phone and you have to keep the business growing. You could design your own mobile with the look and features you want, and if you manage to keep a certain no of years cycle of a growing business, you get the option to submit your thoughts to OnePlus on what features you'd like to see in the next real phone or maybe a different product idea

17. Aditya Vardhan Gundla
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2020

Thanks for making me aware. I edited my original post to clarify things.[e]270c[/e]️

F1586076198912 and Batman360 like this.
  18. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Apr 3, 2020

Wonderwoman13 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    When I see the oneplus motto 'never settle', it makes me think of some racing or running game, not sure why. o_O

I imagine a OnePlus game to be something but not exactly, like a temple run game.

Here are some photoshop representation of my imagination, from the temple run grabs..just for example.
    *Please excuse my bad photoshop skills.:rolleyes:
    Adobe_20200403_173546__01.jpg

Where we get to select a character from a list of couple other characters.
    Basically the main aim of the game could be to never settle for less scores, I mean..aim for higher scores with less time.
    Collecting the peicoins OnePlus coins that are on the way, add up points and we could make some ingame purchases with that to get extra speed boosts or companions like una, for helping in the game for small amount of time.o_O

Adobe_20200403_170634__01.jpg
    And for speed boost, we could have something called as warp boost to boost up the character's speed which could be randomly on the way or floating in the mid air.

19. the_o2

the_o2 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    There should be Carl running in his Bee Suit ;):D;)

20. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Apr 3, 2020

Wonderwoman13 , Apr 3, 2020 :
    Yessss pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!! :p:p